Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
God knows how many people  after your last scene Shirley..kya stroke maara boss!! Mast hain..waise..should we start playing this song in preparation and continuation for the next chapter?

All in all a fantastic chapter. You know i initially thought now that Nidhi overheard Ashu wanting to fire her, she would just say to hell with it and leave. par yahaa toh Ashu ke ooper emotional atchyachaar hogaya..pehle se hi  maara hain aur ab yeh ladki apne sad sad eyes se usko dekhti hain..that guy has no chance. 

I like the fact that he knows he is getting attracted..finds it weird..and is trying his level best to fight it. And in reality too, this is what happens with men. If a man is married or engaged even..and he suddenly finds himself fantasizing about another female, he would want to reassure himself..that what he has with his wife / fiance is a solid one..something special..something that he doesn't have or share with anyone else. 

i know i said it before too but i like the comfort level thats shared by the trio..Ashu Mallika and Armaan. And one more thing i have observed..so far, there is no chemistry in your FF. either between Ashu and Mallika or between Ashu and Nidhi..no undercurrents of any kind. Makes me wonder what the future has in store for them. 
suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Chalo edit your comment 😆
AISHUMA thumbnail

OMG..Sherley..kya kiya aapne..khatti with you...why this cliffhanger...I wish a thief comes to  their house and they are forced to part...Oh God...pl do something so that NOTHING happens btn them

I am feeling like this
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: suku_07

Chalo edit your comment 😆

Not happening .. When I posted it yours did not show..
suku_07 thumbnail
Shirley what was last scene all about.. you better stop wrting otherwise ... Di chaar Ashmal scenes ki tareef kya kar di aap toh sir par hi chad gaye... 😡
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Shirley .. It was nice cliffhanger .. But one thing I want to say.. It is still an Ashni Ff so I think we will be happy at the end of it..

Warna tamatar
suku_07 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AISHUMA

<font size="4">OMG..Sherley..kya kiya aapne..khatti with you...why this cliffhanger...I wish a thief comesto their house and they are forced to part...Oh God...pl do something so that NOTHING happens btn them

</div>
<div>
I am feeling like this </font>

Meine bhi same emo post kiya 😆
suku_07 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deepa17

Not happening .. When I posted it yours did not show..

Hehe but I was fast 😳
suku_07 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deepa17

Shirley .. It was nice cliffhanger .. But one thing I want to say.. It is still an Ashni Ff so I think we will be happy at the end of it..

Warna tamatar

Good question.. Pls ans Shirley..