Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: sshirley

My questions is how will she turn from Money oriented love of Rohan towards Ashu...

if I tell u everything now, whats the point of writing the ff then?

but I want you to please guess the answer to ur question.

Questions are only questions...not expecting answers from you...
Will try to guess...

Good night.
sshirley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjani9

if I tell u everything now, whats the point of writing the ff then?

but I want you to please guess the answer to ur question.

Questions are only questions...not expecting answers from you...
Will try to guess...

Good night.

Yeah I know our beloved CFQ,

Good night
sshirley thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepa17

Hello Shirley ..

Hi Deepa,

how r u ji?
sshirley thumbnail
Hi Deeps. Sorry again the delay in responding. Actually your reviews send me in a kind of analytical overdrive ( a great experience for any writer) so, I was waiting for you to post the review for the 4th chapter, so that I could reply to both at the same time.  

Originally posted by: deepaligupta197

i'l be going against the grain in saying that I really liked this engaging different story. I was inwardly cheering that Nidhi in this story is the troublemaker. I figured this could get interesting.

I enjoyed Nidhi's characterisation for the most part. She was sassy and didn't let people push her around(atleast not till she wanted).

I am glad you are liking the concept of this ff and nidhi's characterization. Let me share with u how I got this idea. Till now, for the most part of the show and all ffs, we have seen a matured Nidhi, in most case more matured than ashu, in spite of being so much younger. I just wondered how it would be if nidhi were childish and immatured - the other aspects of her characterization followed as I developed the story.

Simultaneously I realized that if nidhi was so flawed, I have to make Ashu more stable and strong psychologically, atleast in the beginning. So, here he is not adopted, not socially awkward as evident from the fact that he hosts his b'day party every year (I hope u remember Mallika's dialogues abt this) and even sings in social gatherings. he is just a normal guy who lives his lufe with planning and just happens to be unmarried at 38. Later of course his character will get complex due to the situation he is in.   

The story also brilliantly and sensitively tackles the issue of young immature motherless child , sinister reality of a young girl who has suffered at the hands of a pampered upbringing.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Great Deeps! U realized this aspect of my story - thanks a lot

Ashu loves living life by the rules, existing in a world of pretence and order. unknowingly his world, all that he knows to be secure is falling apart with Nidhi's invasion.

Deeps, I don't how to and what to tell u at this point. But these words are the closest u can get to my future story

What's wrong with me? Seriously.. I am ogling at a girl almost half my age!

Where are your thoughts going Ashutosh. I need to control myself and not be swayed by every single gesture, every single expression of her face.

So, What happens when love crosses boundaries. When everything that Ashu(wrt Mallika as his life partner) thought made sense changes, shifts and become a kaleidoscope reality. What happens when love changes everything? when love doesn't make sense and dares to become reality for Ashu

Our life together would be like a calm river, without any turbulence'

God, How can anyone not fall in love with her? She was so giving, so..

@Bold - Superb words Deeps. M sure ur predictions abt my story are very very close.

For Ashu being very close to someone as friends and being very fond of them is love, even if you don't actually want to tap their bones - or even necessarily "be with them" in the usual romantic capacity.
Yeah u understand this perfectly.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Armaan was interesting because he was sweet one moment, cocky in another moment. Different waves of behavior such as his somehow felt closer to real the real thing, instead of when you see book guys who are constantly in "goody" mode.

Yeah right again. Here Armaaan is mostly the same as in the show, with one difference. he can't stand  any unprofessionalism in the office. in fact for all three friends their work is their worship. I also wanted to show that Nidhi irritate even a jovial man like Armaan to such a extent.  

Dost hoon Nidhi, tabhi toh teri bhalai ke liye tere saath dushmano jaisa suluk karne se bhi peechhe nahi hat ti.

Anji is as usual a darling , a true friend'' A true friend sees beyond what you are to what you can be...people that will help build your destiny

Absolutely, in this ff, the solankis play a vital role, esp. anji.
@Bold - agree with you 100%

Engrossing update ! Continue soon''

Thank you Deeps. Aapka review padhke dil khush ho gaya.
sshirley thumbnail
Originally posted by: aryanpp

AwesomeπŸ‘ loved the way ashu's trying to justify / trying to convince himself in marrying mallika... & the way u r moving the story is just incredible... but VERY VERY CRUELLL IN leaving us hanging at the crucial point of the story... just think of yourself in our shoe...πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘ atleast for this time have MERCY In giving an early update...please.😭

Thank you so much. Yes poor Ashu is indeed trying hard to fall for Mallika, but...πŸ˜‰

I m glad u like the way my story is moving.

Yes, will try to update asap.

Thanks a lot. 
sshirley thumbnail
Originally posted by: bc123456

Yes please write your chapter want this very interesting story to move forward , not crawl at a snails pace as we all want to see a smug Ashu 's defenses being breeched , so we are all anxiously waiting !!!!!!!

Yes dr. Babs, m trying my best to write the chapter asap.

AISHUMA thumbnail
Hi Sherlz

sshirley thumbnail
Originally posted by: AISHUMA

Hi Sherlz

Hi Aishwarya, that's cute.

how u feeling now?

my aunt is here so will be active only after she leaves in the evening.
sshirley thumbnail
Since no one is missing me, I m disappearing again.  
suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hi shirley how are you today ??