Users

Frequent Posters

sshirley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: AISHUMA

shirley too many things to do? so I have gone crazyπŸ˜†

kya hua ji?

And yes, congo shongo on being a senior member.

Chalo, don't expect me to spam anymore. really really need to speed up my ff.
deepaligupta197 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i'l be going against the grain in saying that I really liked this engaging different story. I was inwardly cheering that Nidhi in this story is the troublemaker. I figured this could get interesting.

I enjoyed Nidhi's characterisation for the most part. She was sassy and didn't let people push her around(atleast not till she wanted).

The story also brilliantly and sensitively tackles the issue of young immature motherless child , sinister reality of a young girl who has suffered at the hands of a pampered upbringing.

Ashu loves living life by the rules, existing in a world of pretence and order. unknowingly his world, all that he knows to be secure is falling apart with Nidhi's invasion.

What's wrong with me? Seriously.. I am ogling at a girl almost half my age!

Where are your thoughts going Ashutosh. I need to control myself and not be swayed by every single gesture, every single expression of her face.

So, What happens when love crosses boundaries. When everything that Ashu(wrt Mallika as his life partner) thought made sense changes, shifts and become a kaleidoscope reality. What happens when love changes everything? when love doesn't make sense and dares to become reality for Ashu!

Our life together would be like a calm river, without any turbulence'

God, How can anyone not fall in love with her? She was so giving, so..

For Ashu being very close to someone as friends and being very fond of them is love, even if you don't actually want to tap their bones - or even necessarily "be with them" in the usual romantic capacity.

Armaan was interesting because he was sweet one moment, cocky in another moment. Different waves of behavior such as his somehow felt closer to real the real thing, instead of when you see book guys who are constantly in "goody" mode.

Dost hoon Nidhi, tabhi toh teri bhalai ke liye tere saath dushmano jaisa suluk karne se bhi peechhe nahi hat ti.

Anji is as usual a darling , a true friend'' A true friend sees beyond what you are to what you can be...people that will help build your destiny
Engrossing update ! Continue soon''

Edited by deepaligupta197 - 10 years ago
aryanpp thumbnail
AwesomeπŸ‘ loved the way ashu's trying to justify / trying to convince himself in marrying mallika... & the way u r moving the story is just incredible... but VERY VERY CRUELLL IN leaving us hanging at the crucial point of the story... just think of yourself in our shoe...πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘ atleast for this time have MERCY In giving an early update...please.😭
suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sshirley

kya hua ji?

And yes, congo shongo on being a senior member.

Chalo, don't expect me to spam anymore. really really need to speed up my ff.

Go and write your chapter...😑
bc123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes please write your chapter want this very interesting story to move forward , not crawl at a snails pace as we all want to see a smug Ashu 's defenses being breeched , so we are all anxiously waiting !!!!!!!
suku_07 thumbnail

Kyu hua ??  tired ??
suku_07 thumbnail

Good morning !! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: suku_07

Kyu hua ??  tired ??

stuck with the chapter...typing..deleting..typing..deleting..subah se yahi chal raha hain...
suku_07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvika.

stuck with the chapter...typing..deleting..typing..deleting..subah se yahi chal raha hain...

Lolz mein kuch help karo πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: suku_07

Lolz mein kuch help karo πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

lolz..i don't think you can in this dept...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†