FF:Intehaa Pyaar Ki-Th 2: Ch 7 Pg.95. Teaser-p 119 - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
These r just some questions that came in my mind..posted them lest i might forget..review might not come today..no lappy access..till then be happy with my questions๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by AISHUMA

Superb chap Shirley...luved it...somehow can't hate nidhi...convo btn ASHMAL is soothing but I don't think they can be couples...they behave without inhibitions b'coz of proximity rather than love...their rtnship is too formal & professional...I am not convinced writerji abt arman's Uturn behavior towards Nidhi...is it bec'oz she behaved respectfully? oh that was too sudden...ashu all d time blurting out Ms verma and want to sack to hide his feelings, this is line with KTLK...hope Nidhi will find a way to stop him calling Solanki sab...thanks 4 d early update...take care

@Dk green - THank you so much Aishwarya. I am glad u liked it.

@Navy blue - Yes, you are right. They share a comfort level and are great friends, but love, esp. from Ashu's side... na.

@orange - arre yaar, its not a complete U-turn . he just softened a bit and helped her with the resume, that's it. His opinion about her is still the same.

@Sky-blue - yes I took that scene from the show only, along with Mallika instigating the decision.๐Ÿ˜›

@pink - how? why? start speculating. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

@light green - Oh, you are most welcome.  

Shirley, ur reply to aishu looked like, holi khela hua๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by bc123456

Lovely chapter , ashu's restlessness brilliant , you write beautifully , and yes please update quickly otherwise the feeling gets lost at present we can imagine the scenes ,they are so real thank you๐Ÿ‘

Thank you Dr. Babs. I am happy I could portray Ashu's restlessness well. Thanks for liking m writing.

I am trying my best to give frequent updates now. But my typing speed is pathetic and a lo of thought goes into writing each and every scene. But m trying my best.

I am glad u find the scenes real.

Thanks
Hey Suja,got ur lappy back? congo shongo. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by Suvika.

second thead..congratulations Shirls..

Thank you. Its a first time experience for me. But the credit goes to the pop spammers. 

Nice chapter. I am liking this Armaan buddy..his character is shaping up really well..

Thank you! I am glad you like Armaan here.

so Ashu is trying to resist this girl big time, huh!! yeh pyaar bhi ajeeb cheez hain..here she is behaving like a brat of the nth order and there is the sahebzaada getting attracted to her!! hehehehe..

Yes, just like the Ashu of KSMK.
@Bold - yeah v. well put Suja. Sach me love is such a strange thing. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

Mallika..hmmm..i still haven't formed an opinion on her to be very frank. i will wait for a few more chapters. 

Wise Decision!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Waise Suja, jab se aap most popular and loved writer ban rahe ho, tab se aap ke reviews ki length chhoti hi hoti jaa rahi hai. nahi pahle ki tarah funny emoticons daalte ho..๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Originally posted by deepa17

Shirley I have posted my comments on the first comment itself ..

And chalo pop stars .. Lets start the campaign for chapter 6

saw and replied

Loved the chap Shirley...very well written...great narration

Liking Ashutosh's confusions and the way he is trying to appease and substantiate the tussle between his heart and mind...I wonder how much time he is going to take to realise the meaning of his state...

Again I feel bad for Malika...poor she...even if she won't come to know but the fact remains Nidhi has made entry into his heart first...not sure how you are going to take the story forward... (Are you sure? This time, it may be AshMal and Nihan - wat say? )

In terms of temper I feel role reversals between Ashutosh and Arman...Arman burning with rage!!!!!!

Please don't mind if I say you have gone a step ahead KP ji in making Nidhi's character...OMG today's age young woman she doesn't know how to make resume' and doesn't know formatting...you know how today's generation kids are??? But kudos to you...you have done a good job in portraying the character she is...

Originally posted by deepali.rock

Ashu's desperation too fall in love with my mallika is worth applause๐Ÿคฃ

lolzzz

Ashu wearing, Gucci diamond studded watch gives an impression of richey rich..will nidhi go after him for money, thinking of him to be richey rich??
Well its Mallika's gift to him, and he did say why she gave such expensive gift. To answer ur question, everyone is this ff is fairly well off, col. verma's biz is doing well. The law firm is highly successful so the three friends are very well off.

But Richie rich toh sirf Rohan hi hai.

When do Armaan and Anjie meet??

Dheeraj dharo Deepali๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

How low can Nidhi stoop?

Again, wait, watch and speculate๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by deepali.rock

These r just some questions that came in my mind..posted them lest i might forget..review might not come today..no lappy access..till then be happy with my questions๐Ÿ˜†

answered them and give ur review tomorrow pakka haan?
Originally posted by sshirley

Waise Suja, jab se aap most popular and loved writer ban rahe ho, tab se aap ke reviews ki length chhoti hi hoti jaa rahi hai. nahi pahle ki tarah funny emoticons daalte ho..๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

boss sachchi mein i am racing against time here...my hubby actually hid my laptop whole of yesterday...kept quoting weekend time family time...i would have gone along with it had it not been for the fact that when he was quoting that he was busy blogging..๐Ÿ˜ก