Chhan Chhan

India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

Read this good one by TEAM SARUN (Page 2)

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Beautifully and perfectly said!!
Our magic will be back maybe in another year or 2. But till that happens we need to be patient and shower our love on both of them individually and bring them success!!

Loving them means supporting them at each and every moment eventhough it is not the thing we ourselves might want.

I hope the rest of the SaRun fans understand that we can love them together as well as individually.

Keeping faith and being positive..instead of dragging either down is the best thing we can do right now..
cz indeed as they have said we have proof that what we want is not impossible. It will just take time.

Till then I truly hope fans allow Sanaya and Barun to evolve individually in their individual endeavors ..
And stop this maligning...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

anu97lina545jalkukdi1MeeraHKTheGlamourgalshowviewerincandescentkbtrPSharada

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *KAaajAL*

sometine back i was not on twitter the moment i knw ANUJ is on twiiter..i log in every otrher sec...ROFL

lol i have subscribed for mobile updates lol cz i am lazy with twitter. I do IF & FB. don't have enough time for another lol..
So i anyway keep track that way LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeraHKkbtr

TheGlamourgal Goldie
TheGlamourgal
TheGlamourgal

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Beautifully and perfectly said!!
Our magic will be back maybe in another year or 2. But till that happens we need to be patient and shower our love on both of them individually and bring them success!!

Loving them means supporting them at each and every moment eventhough it is not the thing we ourselves might want.

I hope the rest of the SaRun fans understand that we can love them together as well as individually.

Keeping faith and being positive..instead of dragging either down is the best thing we can do right now..
cz indeed as they have said we have proof that what we want is not impossible. It will just take time.

Till then I truly hope fans allow Sanaya and Barun to evolve individually in their individual endeavors ..
And stop this maligning...

well said Sunara Clap . we have to be patient and support them individually at present for their success .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeraHKkbtrprincessunara

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
tfs
That was true magic. Happens once in a while. But it couldn't have happened without either one of them. So, yeah, let's thank them for an amazing feeling and let's just PLEASE MOVE ON!!!
I am loving Chhan Chhan and the new jodi. Can't wait for some romantic scenes. The more heat, the better!

Edited by kbtr - 22 June 2013 at 12:57pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lina545MeeraHKvanitha3dshowviewerGuinea

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Team SaRun has done a wonderful job yet again. Clap

Loving SaRun doesn't mean we forget that they are actors and they have to work with other actors. If we are unable to accept them in other roles and with other actors only want to see them together in every project, then we are expecting them to limit themselves. 

Loving them means loving them together as well as individually and supporting them in all their projects.

They have given us something wonderful and there's nothing wrong in wishing to see them together onscreen once again. Hopefully, it will happen someday but for that, we have wait patiently. 

If we truly love them, we have support them in their individual projects and not feel hurt when we see them in other projects with other actors. 

I just hope all SaRun fans understand this.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lina545MeeraHKTheGlamourgalshowviewerGuineaPSharada

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

Team SaRun has done a wonderful job yet again. Clap

Loving SaRun doesn't mean we forget that they are actors and they have to work with other actors. If we are unable to accept them in other roles and with other actors only want to see them together in every project, then we are expecting them to limit themselves. 

Loving them means loving them together as well as individually and supporting them in all their projects.

They have given us something wonderful and there's nothing wrong in wishing to see them together onscreen once again. Hopefully, it will happen someday but for that, we have wait patiently. 

If we truly love them, we have support them in their individual projects and not feel hurt when we see them in other projects with other actors. 

I just hope all SaRun fans understand this.

good cooments faree..Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

kairavi. Senior Member
kairavi.
kairavi.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing and I hope the message reaches the people who needed to hear it. I've never before heard of a fan group that actively jeopardises their ow favorites careers because they can't get over a fictional couple. I know this couple was unique and I'm as big an Arshi fan as the next person but not more than my respect for the actors who brought those characters to life.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lina545MeeraHKshruathishowviewerGuinea

-Dracarys. IF-Stunnerz
-Dracarys.
-Dracarys.

BollyCurry Visual Effect

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
TS is bestwa

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeraHK

Go to top