ok pregnancy track??

Posted: 10 years ago
now i m sure billo will ruin it all as blaming asad fr her child.. acha that was the main track of their consummation(fake on3 ) hayeee.. means ek bar phir khushiyun k baaad sab mit jana hai :'( 
๐Ÿ˜กdnt wory then imrans truth will come out
Never OK with any track of Billi. I hate her! 
Likely. It's a cliched track though. CVs would probably bring another twist along with it. 
Very predictable TRACK - we know Billo will come back with baby claiming baby to be ASAD...ZOYA BEING THE SPY will obviously figure it out...Maybe ZOYA will keep quiet for Nikhat's marriage sake????๐Ÿ˜•  
zoya  should ask her to paternity test . This will clear whose child it is 
I think this will happen that's why even after Zoya knows billi's truth , she does not know about pregnancy... 
Originally posted by ravsim

Very predictable TRACK - we know Billo will come back with baby claiming baby to be ASAD...ZOYA BEING THE SPY will obviously figure it out...Maybe ZOYA will keep quiet for Nikhat's marriage sake????๐Ÿ˜•  

I dont think Zoya wil let Nikhat marry Imran after knowing this.. She will be the first one to stop marriage..
Originally posted by kankabhor

I dont think Zoya wil let Nikhat marry Imran after knowing this.. She will be the first one to stop marriage..
agree
Originally posted by recoup

zoya  should ask her to paternity test . This will clear whose child it is 

jaaan sorry :D billo can easily change the reports :)