India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon & criticism

yasri IF-Dazzler
yasri
yasri

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

During last week, I've read different posts stating that the current Swaron fans neither criticize nor letting others to criticize SwaRon which is affecting current Swaron quality… therefore I'm writing this topic……

Before anything I believe most of us know that criticism has rules and conditions to be an acceptable and accountable one…. Such as:

1.       Should be represented in a good and polite language.

2.       Should be unbiased, means positive points as well as negative points should be mentioned.

3.       Should be comprehensive in which the basis of criticized points is clear.

4.       Should attribute each point, good or bad, to its relevant source/person instead of setting one target to bear all criticism while ignore other relevant targets of criticism.

5.       If possible, state suggestions of how to overcome the criticized points.

On the other hand the criticism we used to see in the forum from non-vrushan fans can be divided into the following…

1.       Topics made by newbies:

Mostly the points are random, focus only on one target to criticize, low language used, focus on negatives while ignore the positives, no suggestions mentioned to overcome the criticized points, TMs r anonymous and have no reliable record in the forum which make the aims of the topic suspicious. Hence, this is can't be called an accountable criticism.

2.       Topics made by members who never post in Swaron positive topics:

Since not a Swaron regular follower, their points seems lacking in terms of knowledge, focus only on one target, not comprehensive, focus on negatives while ignore the positives, in some cases the language is low, no suggestions mentioned to overcome the criticized points, and all these make the aims of the topic as vague. Hence, this is can't be called an accountable criticism.

3.       Topics made by old Swaron fans who have stopped posting in the forum after the entry of Vrushika:

Generally uses a good language and focus on more than one target. However, not comprehensive enough, no suggestions mentioned to overcome the criticized points, focus on negatives while ignore the positives. Due to their inactivity, new fans don't recognize them which lead to suspect their aims of criticism. Hence, this is can't be called an accountable criticism.

4.       Random posts from semi-active Swaron fans:

Generally uses a good language, mostly focus on more than one target. However, not comprehensive as the writer tends to abbreviate rather than elaborate, no suggestions mentioned to overcome the criticized points. Hence basis of criticism are not clear neither to the target of criticism or to the readers. Hence, this is can't be called an accountable criticism.

Now coming to Swaron/Vrushan fans,……  

a)      They do criticize from time to time all relevant parties to swaron, be it both actors, writers, cvs, editors….etc. So there is no one particular target that bears all criticism.

b)      Their language is good as well as encouraging. The tune of the criticism is more encouraging rather than degrading unlike the above 4 types of criticism.

c)       They tend to do both appreciate the positive points as well as criticize the negative ones. This way, their criticism is not done out of bias.

d)      Due to their encouraging attitude, they elaborate enough in which the basis of criticism is clear and suitable ways to overcome the criticized points are mentioned. Therefore, their criticism sounds comprehensive and has positive goals.

According to the above, I can say Swaron/Vrushan fans' criticism is accountable and acceptable. Therefore, no wonder that the criticized target does accept and amend according to our criticism…. For example:

-          I did send criticism to Shantanu directly and he did overcome the criticized point. The same thing I did to Vrush and just before 2 weeks I noticed that she started to overcome that criticized point.

-          BuelahSwaron did criticize the script which made cvs and writers amend it.

-          Shishir had criticized Shantanu at the beginning of this year and it was reflected in Shan's performance after some time.

Unlike the above 4 types of criticizers, other Swaron fans have never bashed/attack us for our criticism….. why?

Because they know us and know that we want the best for Swaron since we appreciate before we criticize. Also, due to our encouraging attitude rather than the attacking/degrading tune other criticizers use.

Furthermore, our criticism is always considered by the target of criticism, be it actors, cvs, writers, directors…etc….. why?

Because they know us as real fans of Swaron, since we always participate and post our povs, both positive and negative, and we use encouraging tune. Hence they trust our support.

Whereas keeping quiet, suddenly come up with one criticizing topic/post then disappear again…. It won't be a wise step from cvs to consider such criticism because it is useless to change something for someone you are not sure he/she will be there to support you or at least give a feedback on changes made.

Also, our criticism is comprehensive which states criticism points, basis/reasons of it, and suggestions/solutions to overcome these points. This way the picture would be clear to the target of criticism, hence easier to improve his/her work.

Whereas writing for example "I can't relate to Sharon" only, with no reasons and no suggestions are discussed, sounds vague in a way the target of criticism won't understand what should be changed, how and for what….

It's just like having two teachers. First teacher keeps mentioning negative points about your performance every time, but he neither try to understand why you are not doing well in certain areas, nor try to guide/tell what you should do to overcome your weak points. On the other hand, the second teacher always mention your strong as well as weak points in an encouraging way that won't make you feel degraded. Also, gives you some of his time to understand why you are not doing well in certain areas, as well as show you the steps and be with you till you overcome your weak points.

Now, which teacher you will consider his words and which you will ignore?..

In short, if we want to make things better, only pointing out weak points is absolutely not enough to achieve the goal, we should consider other things so that our voices will be heard and can affect others life or performance….. Criticism is like an art…. Maybe each one of us is able to point out the weak points, but only few, who understand the art of criticism, can make the difference in the performance of others.

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

anjanasaini1912Nauswaronrinkubathija12j_vrushanTannuVsmSwaRonvrushiiiiAnomic_lonerflirteyedswayamsharon--Anushka--_bellaSwan_VruShan_MaNanEternalStars.Legilimens.swaronswarongal.angelprateek.007abhilasha_dream---Priya---sakshi.ekanshmaraudercscs_Deepika_swaron9113SwaronvrushanBhaviJas-Vishaka-

uhs313 Goldie
uhs313
uhs313

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Agree with all your points   Criticism no matter who makes on whom should always always be positive Smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yasri

sakshi.ekansh IF-Sizzlerz
sakshi.ekansh
sakshi.ekansh

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
this is an awesome post... i agree... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yasri

yasri IF-Dazzler
yasri
yasri

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uhs313

Agree with all your points Criticism no matter who makes on whom should always always be positive Smile

Absolutely... The language as well as the content of criticism can indicate the aims of the criticizer... If u want a good outcome from ur criticism, u will make sure to write it in such a way the target of criticism can accept ur criticism and benefit from it... I'm happy seeing most SS fans r following this way which contributed a lot in the improvement of Swaron/VruShan work as eventually we will be happy that our criticism achieved our goals...
yasri IF-Dazzler
yasri
yasri

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakshi.ekansh

this is an awesome post... i agree... 

Thanks dear, it's very nice of you to say that...
cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
agreed..bt here critiscm is made to degrade d actor only..n m saying ACTOR..nt CHARACTER..
i will only say tht i nvr compare vrushi wid others..i hv always compared her wid her previous performnces..n she is improving day by day..n as a ss fan fan..m happy to see this..
bt y others r so much concern abt vrushi's acting..i nvr gt tht point..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dauntless_Divayasri--Anushka--

abhilasha_dream IF-Rockerz
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Amazing post.. Agree completely with u... Everybody likes positive criticism and not negative and along with criticism u need to give solutions too, otherwise just criticising something and leaving off is not considered important at all.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dauntless_Divayasri

swaron9113 IF-Sizzlerz
swaron9113
swaron9113

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Awesme post nd i agree wth u.

Well i specially wanna mention i love ur writing style.
I mean i lyk the way u made ths post.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dauntless_Divayasri

Go to top