Bimaar Kumud!! (Page 2)

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrym_rauf

LOL
Kitna sahi farmaya appne.. Kumud bemaar.. Saras doctor behaalWinkLOL

N the cure for these two is - to tie them up together in matrimony n a well deserved honeymoon away from the family n cut off from civilization. Of course the only ppl who shud witness every single moment if the honeymoon shud b us!! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LazyLad14mrym_rauf

khanrocks IF-Stunnerz
khanrocks
khanrocks

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
kumari needs a cure for seeing sense 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanu

LazyLad14 IF-Dazzler
LazyLad14
LazyLad14

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Originally posted by shana0127

lol

doctor too suffers from same illness ...lol

Well u r right!! Yahan toh doc n mareez both r behaal LOL
But did u notice that Saras is not really in his overzealous n "bubbly" mode once he is back to Dubai. He seemed to b quite toned down evening he is missing Kumud as much as she is missing him.
Kumud on the other hand is much more behaal than him, clinging to his stuff n awaiting for his calls n getting all upset n nervous!!
Role reversal!!
@bold..agree...thnk god well shown by cv's .that he has a company n has job 2 do ...but this was quite obivous 2 take place...he is quitely surronded by his job...kumud on other hand has noyhng but except.to thnk .saras n sars nly...

omshreejaanu

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sraskumud

Hug...SAME PINCH...maine bhi abhi dekha..kal epi miss hua was busy with family.Big smile...why..there was no repeat of SC TODAY...CryCry...

- hayee ...GR ...<font size="4" color="#ff0000">EVEN HANDSOME WORD IS NOT FOR HIM...Embarrassed..</font><font size="2">me suffering from both , first SCmania...n now sarasmania...a.k a.gautam...so dashng.n hot...</font>

<font size="2">-- n kumud is sufferng from very rare kind of disorder n that is<font color="#0000ff">inlovewith saras </font>type disorderLOL...she cant c n thnk anythng beyond saras...god save her...LOLLOLLOL...</font>

<font size="2">-...the whole epi was brillant coz of d convo done btw...saras n kumud...</font>

<font size="2">- danny - kumari...yeh kumari is still blind i must say...she dont give ghaas to this so..cute danny...n umessh..DeadDead..what a choice..seriously love is blind only for kumari...LOLLOLLOL</font>

<font size="2">...</font>
<font size="4">P.S..:</font><font size="3">..just got 2 knw abt spooilers..so saras cmng back again...i thnk ab ..</font><font color="#ff0000">hug btw saras - kumud chaahne waalo ki adhoori khwaashih poori hone waali hai...LOLLOL</font><font size="2">..</font>

<font size="2">--...n KCSleepygoonna happen...me not a fan of this auntie/bahu's type track,,,,,,Confused..cv's plz give sumthng new n different this my SC SHOW... itne boring track kyun laateh hain...uske alaawa bhi toh bahut kuch hota hai...</font>

Hey Big smile I am pleased to see u here!! So late!! U too suffering from insomnia like Kumud? U waiting for GR/ Saras to call u kya?? Wink
Well I liked the epi too. Oolala oolala Saras is looking hot hot hot in Dubai n Kumud is mushing this hotness in Ratnagiri!!
I am loving it!! I want to see a more restless Kumud dying to meet/see Saras so that when they meet she runs in his arms without thinking a sec n hugs him tight!!
I was really hoping that they wud hug in the factory but it never happened!!
KC in SC!! Why not dear? Imagine Kumud fasting n Saras comes n breaks her fast n Kumud smiles in bet tears n Saras wipes her tears n she leans on his chest n Saras takes her in his arms.
I am not interested in watching VC n Gun or gyan n chandrika at all. But for SaMud I can watch KC!! N imagine if Saras takes Kumud on the terrace n hugs her from the bak n they both watch the moon n stars    with the song- chand chupa Badal mein...

LazyLad14

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khanrocks

kumari needs a cure for seeing sense

Kumari will get cured the day she will learn that her Umesh is a do bacche ka Baap!!
N I want to pull Danny's ears for his slip of the tongue!! Good grac why did he bring that Umesh topic up?? Is he a tubelight like his big bro was when it comes to girls n their heart n the way the way they think??
khanrocks IF-Stunnerz
khanrocks
khanrocks

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
he joked with her but obv she was hurt by it so i thnk danny gonna be cring for her now and protect her 

omshreejaanu

LazyLad14 IF-Dazzler
LazyLad14
LazyLad14

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Originally posted by sraskumud

Hug...SAME PINCH...maine bhi abhi dekha..kal epi miss hua was busy with family.Big smile...why..there was no repeat of SC TODAY...CryCry...

- hayee ...GR ...<font size="4" color="#ff0000">EVEN HANDSOME WORD IS NOT FOR HIM...Embarrassed..</font><font size="2">me suffering from both , first SCmania...n now sarasmania...a.k a.gautam...so dashng.n hot...</font>

<font size="2">-- n kumud is sufferng from very rare kind of disorder n that is<font color="#0000ff">inlovewith saras </font>type disorderLOL...she cant c n thnk anythng beyond saras...god save her...LOLLOLLOL...</font>

<font size="2">-...the whole epi was brillant coz of d convo done btw...saras n kumud...</font>

<font size="2">- danny - kumari...yeh kumari is still blind i must say...she dont give ghaas to this so..cute danny...n umessh..DeadDead..what a choice..seriously love is blind only for kumari...LOLLOLLOL</font>

<font size="2">...</font>
<font size="4">P.S..:</font><font size="3">..just got 2 knw abt spooilers..so saras cmng back again...i thnk ab ..</font><font color="#ff0000">hug btw saras - kumud chaahne waalo ki adhoori khwaashih poori hone waali hai...LOLLOL</font><font size="2">..</font>

<font size="2">--...n KCSleepygoonna happen...me not a fan of this auntie/bahu's type track,,,,,,Confused..cv's plz give sumthng new n different this my SC SHOW... itne boring track kyun laateh hain...uske alaawa bhi toh bahut kuch hota hai...</font>

Hey Big smile I am pleased to see u here!! So late!! U too suffering from insomnia like Kumud? U waiting for GR/ Saras to call u kya?? Wink
Well I liked the epi too. Oolala oolala Saras is looking hot hot hot in Dubai n Kumud is mushing this hotness in Ratnagiri!!
I am loving it!! I want to see a more restless Kumud dying to meet/see Saras so that when they meet she runs in his arms without thinking a sec n hugs him tight!!
I was really hoping that they wud hug in the factory but it never happened!!
KC in SC!! Why not dear? Imagine Kumud fasting n Saras comes n breaks her fast n Kumud smiles in bet tears n Saras wipes her tears n she leans on his chest n Saras takes her in his arms.
I am not interested in watching VC n Gun or gyan n chandrika at all. But for SaMud I can watch KC!! N imagine if Saras takes Kumud on the terrace n hugs her from the bak n they both watch the moon n stars    with the song- chand chupa Badal mein...

@bold:...yeh toh pakka hoga..cv's r very cleverLOLLOL...chal hum log baki members se bett lagate hain...LOLLOL

-- yaar what 2 saay...sirf KC...kyun kuch aur track nahi ho sakta tha...what's a big deal n this...ConfusedConfused
not fan of this type...sorry hav seen lot of this...sum of d shows...hope they show it differnt n unique...

-...P.s:...sorry dear  last 2 days was hvng sum Q.T with..family frnds...so dnt managed 2 come n forum properly...n tera bhi toh post nahi aaya...LOLLOL...

omshreejaanu

Arshig8 IF-Rockerz
Arshig8
Arshig8

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
ROFL

omshreejaanu

Go to top