Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Well u r right!! Yahan toh doc n mareez both r behaal πŸ˜†
But did u notice that Saras is not really in his overzealous n "bubbly" mode once he is back to Dubai. He seemed to b quite toned down evening he is missing Kumud as much as she is missing him.
Kumud on the other hand is much more behaal than him, clinging to his stuff n awaiting for his calls n getting all upset n nervous!!
Role reversal!!

@bold..agree...thnk god well shown by cv's .that he has a company n has job 2 do ...but this was quite obivous 2 take place...he is quitely surronded by his job...kumud on other hand has noyhng but except.to thnk .saras n sars nly...
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sraskumud

πŸ€—...SAME PINCH...maine bhi abhi dekha..kal epi miss hua was busy with family.πŸ˜ƒ...why..there was no repeat of SC TODAY...😭😭...

- hayee ...GR ...<font size="4" color="#ff0000">EVEN HANDSOME WORD IS NOT FOR HIM...😳..</font><font size="2">me suffering from both , first SCmania...n now sarasmania...a.k a.gautam...so dashng.n hot...</font>

<font size="2">-- n kumud is sufferng from very rare kind of disorder n that is<font color="#0000ff">inlovewith saras </font>type disorderπŸ˜†...she cant c n thnk anythng beyond saras...god save her...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...</font>

<font size="2">-...the whole epi was brillant coz of d convo done btw...saras n kumud...</font>

<font size="2">- danny - kumari...yeh kumari is still blind i must say...she dont give ghaas to this so..cute danny...n umessh..🀒🀒..what a choice..seriously love is blind only for kumari...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†</font>

<font size="2">...</font>
<font size="4">P.S..:</font><font size="3">..just got 2 knw abt spooilers..so saras cmng back again...i thnk ab ..</font><font color="#ff0000">hug btw saras - kumud chaahne waalo ki adhoori khwaashih poori hone waali hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†</font><font size="2">..</font>

<font size="2">--...n KCπŸ₯±goonna happen...me not a fan of this auntie/bahu's type track,,,,,,πŸ˜•..cv's plz give sumthng new n different this my SC SHOW... itne boring track kyun laateh hain...uske alaawa bhi toh bahut kuch hota hai...</font>

Hey πŸ˜ƒ I am pleased to see u here!! So late!! U too suffering from insomnia like Kumud? U waiting for GR/ Saras to call u kya?? πŸ˜‰
Well I liked the epi too. Oolala oolala Saras is looking hot hot hot in Dubai n Kumud is mushing this hotness in Ratnagiri!!
I am loving it!! I want to see a more restless Kumud dying to meet/see Saras so that when they meet she runs in his arms without thinking a sec n hugs him tight!!
I was really hoping that they wud hug in the factory but it never happened!!
KC in SC!! Why not dear? Imagine Kumud fasting n Saras comes n breaks her fast n Kumud smiles in bet tears n Saras wipes her tears n she leans on his chest n Saras takes her in his arms.
I am not interested in watching VC n Gun or gyan n chandrika at all. But for SaMud I can watch KC!! N imagine if Saras takes Kumud on the terrace n hugs her from the bak n they both watch the moon n stars    with the song- chand chupa Badal mein...
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Originally posted by: khanrocks

kumari needs a cure for seeing sense

Kumari will get cured the day she will learn that her Umesh is a do bacche ka Baap!!
N I want to pull Danny's ears for his slip of the tongue!! Good grac why did he bring that Umesh topic up?? Is he a tubelight like his big bro was when it comes to girls n their heart n the way the way they think??
khanrocks thumbnail
he joked with her but obv she was hurt by it so i thnk danny gonna be cring for her now and protect her 
LazyLad14 thumbnail

Hey πŸ˜ƒ I am pleased to see u here!! So late!! U too suffering from insomnia like Kumud? U waiting for GR/ Saras to call u kya?? πŸ˜‰
Well I liked the epi too. Oolala oolala Saras is looking hot hot hot in Dubai n Kumud is mushing this hotness in Ratnagiri!!
I am loving it!! I want to see a more restless Kumud dying to meet/see Saras so that when they meet she runs in his arms without thinking a sec n hugs him tight!!
I was really hoping that they wud hug in the factory but it never happened!!
KC in SC!! Why not dear? Imagine Kumud fasting n Saras comes n breaks her fast n Kumud smiles in bet tears n Saras wipes her tears n she leans on his chest n Saras takes her in his arms.
I am not interested in watching VC n Gun or gyan n chandrika at all. But for SaMud I can watch KC!! N imagine if Saras takes Kumud on the terrace n hugs her from the bak n they both watch the moon n stars    with the song- chand chupa Badal mein...

@bold:...yeh toh pakka hoga..cv's r very cleverπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...chal hum log baki members se bett lagate hain...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-- yaar what 2 saay...sirf KC...kyun kuch aur track nahi ho sakta tha...what's a big deal n this...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
not fan of this type...sorry hav seen lot of this...sum of d shows...hope they show it differnt n unique...

-...P.s:...sorry dear  last 2 days was hvng sum Q.T with..family frnds...so dnt managed 2 come n forum properly...n tera bhi toh post nahi aaya...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
omshreejaanu thumbnail
@sraskumud

It's ok dear!! spending time with family is important too!! Got a bit busy too n as I told I were not really sure to post or not!!
Oh I wud love to bet n win this bet!! A bone crushing hug from Kumud to Saras!! Hayee!!
As for KC, lets c wat these Kharroos CVs have in store. I read that wud b last real romantic scene! wat can happen?
No wedding because of Chulbul pandey putting Saras in jail n later LN refuses to get Saras married to
Kumud?

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Originally posted by: khanrocks

he joked with her but obv she was hurt by it so i thnk danny gonna be cring for her now and protect her

That was a bad joke!!
Danny n Kumari track has a very long way to reach love!!
Friendship shud start first n gradually we can expect to see live flourishing!!
I think once Kumari realizes wat a jerk of a Dad n BF she has, she will get a grip on urself n may b helping Danny in getting Saras n Kumud together will make them get closer n develop love feelings.
LazyLad14 thumbnail

@sraskumud

It's ok dear!! spending time with family is important too!! Got a bit busy too n as I told I were not really sure to post or not!!
Oh I wud love to bet n win this bet!! A bone crushing hug from Kumud to Saras!! Hayee!!
As for KC, lets c wat these Kharroos CVs have in store. I read that wud b last real romantic scene! wat can happen?
No wedding because of Chulbul pandey putting Saras in jail n later LN refuses to get Saras married to
Kumud?

😭..r u sure of this new track..😭...dnt worry samud jaha hai waha...romance , love ,passion sab hoga...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...waise all r fools they dnt knw that samud already pati n patni..dng d rituals also...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...just dnt want OTT type drama s n boring tarcak...rght now loving d new stage n phase of d show...

n plz u post...i feel bad when u dnt post..main hoon na..n other also there...who comes n this fporum 4 SC only...n waise  im n same team.. ksissee aur ko paakkad ke  leke aate hain n lagate hain..bet...
LazyLad14 thumbnail

That was a bad joke!!
Danny n Kumari track has a very long way to reach love!!
Friendship shud start first n gradually we can expect to see live flourishing!!
I think once Kumari realizes wat a jerk of a Dad n BF she has, she will get a grip on urself n may b helping Danny in getting Saras n Kumud together will make them get closer n develop love feelings.

.yup... sahas rai...n  umesh ka track khatam hone mein kitan tym lagegaπŸ˜•πŸ˜•...i guess 50...more😭😭...so danny n kumari LS...try 2 xcpct it n btw this50 nly...depens on CV'S..THE GREAT...
khanrocks thumbnail
yep but they say distance makes the heart grow fonder so saras kumud even apart will strengthen their love and yes danny and kumari freindship should start and then eventually fall into love