India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

I Knew this before-????

naina2010 IF-Dazzler
naina2010
naina2010

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

Guys i have got this idea just after finishing the latest episode. If you see my earlier posts wherein i was always doubting Beera and Munna (Addu) as positive.

So here is the take what i feel right now where the things stand.

Beera came to join Mohan Bhatnagar just to accomplish his revenge with Navika. (But here i want to clear one point. Beera also loves Navika very much.) But he doesnt know that Daddaji is behind all this kidnapping racket. 

Actually Beera and Munna (urf Addu) know each other very well and they together were speaking with each other. Beera wants to win the vishwas of Mohan and Navika and family to make his plan successfull. and Munna wants to win the vishwas of Daddaji and later to expose him with all proves and get to the roots of this kidnapping racket. 

Here Daddaji with his intelligent plan made Beera and Munna stand against each other. Now if Beera comes to know the real truth of Daddaji in any case Addu will fail in his mission. That means he will forever comeout of his family and stand by Mohan and Navika. 

In any case what i feel is, if Mohan knows that Beera is doing all this for revenge, he should stop the marriage between Navika and Beera on coming Monday. Addu has put Mohan again in the cross roads, But for her chawanni he will do always what is best for her. 

I want Mohan to question Beera in front of Munna (Addu) and expose everything now. This is right moment. Daddaji and Beera and Munna all three will be shocked to see this. Mohan should reveal to everyone that Munna is Addu. Beera and Daddaji will have to leave the shaadi mandap with humiliation from everyone including all the Vyas family members. 

Beera planned to insult Navika, but it should so happen that Mohan should insult Beera and Daddaji and send them away to refusing to give his daughter to Beera on the basis of revenge. And i am sure Chawanni will trust her spiderman. 

Addu plan will flop. And he will apologize infront of everyone and later on work with Mohan to bring the witness against Daddaji. 

That way Mohan Bhatnagar will prove again as the super Father and Spiderman of Chawanni.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saau38

rajbijz IF-Dazzler
rajbijz
rajbijz

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
res for later 
Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:42am | IP Logged
I think mohan comes to know about beera after marriageOuch. If he knew before it mohan will definitely try and stop the marriage. But munna i guess says it only after marriage(as per new promo).

Addu ka plan kya hai? I didn't get that part at allConfused.
naina2010 IF-Dazzler
naina2010
naina2010

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

I think mohan comes to know about beera after marriageOuch. If he knew before it mohan will definitely try and stop the marriage. But munna i guess says it only after marriage(as per new promo).

Addu ka plan kya hai? I didn't get that part at allConfused.

Addu plan is to expose Daddaji Kidnapping racket to the world with proofs. He can only do this if he wins his trust and defeats Beera promise to Daddaji.

How do u know that Mohan will know after marriage. Where is the new promo. cud u plz give link
saau38 Senior Member
saau38
saau38

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
i m very confusedConfused..in tata sky synopsis they have said that mohan is searching nanhi for her to take off the marriage before beera does

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top