Saraswatichandra

Is Gautam Rode the sexiest TV hunk?!!!

Posted: 10 years ago
👏👏😳  This man is simply the eye of both men and women.  I like his acting, suave, and his cool demeanor.  He is 35 and not married, I am shocked.  😲  He is going to be the next big thing.  SLB should cast him in a movie to.  😉  Not to mention his body, wow.  He needs to use it more wisely.  ⭐️  Please share your thoughts.  Is Gautam Rode the sexiest TV hunk?!!!  Edited by NaughtyGaurav - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanUlas thumbnail
yes he is dont be shocked ...he was into a relationship foe 3 yrs ...but then it did not work out ...now single with no time for love and all work ...still interested candidates can send his mom the biodata...lol
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yea he is the sexiest tv hunk!! :)
sammi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He is, he completes the title because along with his look, his demeanour on and off the camera speaks volume. He will go far and he has already in this industry with the master himself roping him in SLB. So yes I have to agree, presently, he is the sexiest TV hunk.

-Evelyn- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
there's no doubt that GR is the sexiest TV hunk :)
i'm not shocked with his age and not getting married is not a big deal cause there many who ain't married in their 40s and above :)
now he's focusing on his work more than his personal life :)
i'm only surprised with his look how someone can look so good in this age
khanrocks thumbnail
yep he mantains himself well 
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
...u shuld go n consult a paramedic...😆😆😆..

is gautam rode d sexiest tv hunk????...off course he is...i guess sexiest word was coined for him only...loook at his age.he has got d X-FACTOR n him...koi doubt ho sakta...he is not only good actor but good n hot lookng..also...n tv industry it very rare 2 find...only good lokng actors r there but not enough talented
isabellabrum127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Jealous much?

Edited by Maricel - 10 years ago
Ayushii_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
ofcourse he is..i'm watching him from years on tv..
no change less..only he is increasing his skills nd getting more sexiest tv actor day by day..love u gautam 😳