Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

New ArshiFF:Obsessed Chapter Three Updated Page 26 (Page 26)

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Updateee PLEASEEE Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi1988

zar-bara Senior Member
zar-bara
zar-bara

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged
plzzz update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi1988

chandana.s IF-Rockerz
chandana.s
chandana.s

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Wonderful concept..felt very bad for Khushi...She has gone & going through so much just bcz she is not pretty & fat...Thats bad

Interesting precap..
Who is the guy??

Cant wait,Update soon

Edited by chandana.s - 16 July 2013 at 7:54am
arshi000 Senior Member
arshi000
arshi000

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged
please update it soon dear ..

Arshi1988 Groupbie
Arshi1988
Arshi1988

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Heeey <3____<3

-Thanks for all the comments and likes.

Also, I forgot the password to the account I made so I would be happy if instead you guys just PM'd me your email addresses and then I'd add you youss by myself when I'm free. 

Kiran 
xx

Obsessed.

Chapter 3

The small rays of the sun peaked in through the double glazed window softly washing away fatigue from Khushi's face. Her eyes opened slowly observing her surroundings for the first time.

The room was quite big in size and was adorned with various pieces of wooden furniture. Large black and white photo's hung strongly on the pale walls. Even an interior amateur could make out that they were incorrectly painted over.  Khushi being an Interior enthusiast could make out in one blink that this room was re-decorated and not quiet recently. However: for some unknown reason she felt there was more to this room, to this house. She felt a sense of belonging and familiarity. Could marrying her crush and bully be the sole reason for these weird feelings?

"Ahem Ahem"

Khushi turned around and brushed strands of hair away from her face as she gazed at Arnav standing there in a body-hugging suit which clearly left no stone unturned to show his toned chest. How could he, someone so perfect, end up with her?

"If you're done staring at my body could you please do something about yours," He chuckled softly.

Seeing no response, he continued.

"I'm going to school and I'd be back home late. I have a meeting'" He stared at her hazel eyes smiling slightly when he could see questions arise.

"My driver will drop you today but you need to find your own route of travel for tomorrow. So get ready and remember what I told you last night. Not a word to anyone!" With that Arnav stepped into his black Mercedes and drove off to one of the richest schools in the world.

Without having breakfast, Khushi cleaned the house and ran off to get changed.

Everyone sat on the wooden tables and stared at me as I walked in. Should I look up to see what they are saying and who's laughing or should I look down to see who would trip me today?

I am lucky today.

They simply laugh at me in my tight jeans and plus size top as I make my way to my seat. I already know there will be some sort of new note or threat waiting for me.

I see them all staring at me, even him.

I try to look uninterested about what they say about me but I can't hold my curiosity. Slyly, I lean forward to catch a small glimpse.

I shatter.

Once again, they have mentioned my parents.

It is a small picture drawn roughly in which I can make out a fat girl whom kills her parents because they can't seem to feed her enough.

My heart hurts and my eyes sting. Their poison is making its way through my system. As usual, the result will be getting me to do or say something stupid. Something, which shows how much of a low life I am. What could it be? I have already admitted that I'm fat, ugly, an orphan, unloved and my hair is disgusting.

The teacher steps in before I can ponder on my actions after this lesson.

Mr Borzoi was a wonderful teacher but he favorites a lot on looks and money. Maybe that would be the reason he had never stopped me from being bullied. He was more concerned about his class who has to see my face every day.  I wonder what would occur if he found out about his favorite students marriage to me. He'd probably raise his already 100% grade by 50% more and he would class it something stupid like he always does.

Mr Borzoi looked particularly unhappy today and the disgust filled looks he gave me did not go un-noticed by anyone. Some people read too much into it and I could hear the rumors start to circle the classroom.

"She probably ate all the food in the staff room"

"She stole his clothes"

"She ate his daughter"

"She didn't clean his house properly"

If only anyone knew, what she was really doing last night. She looked over to Arnav who was chuckling to the rumours and adding juicy lies to it.

Mr Borzoi noticed the chattering and decided to start his lesson. It had already been fifteen minutes into the lesson time.

"SO students, this week's topic are marriage and Life. Now, I have assigned partners to everyone at the front desk. Go check them" Ordered Mr Borzoi.

Tens of students rushed towards the front desk to see whom they were paired with. One girl sat still. She was still traumatized. She was suddenly crowded by tens of people.

"How dare you be Arnav's wife! Look at you, you're fat and ugly!" Shouted Sheetal otherwise known as Arnav's girlfriend.

A husky voice was soon heard.

"Chill Sheetal. You think I would be this elephant's husband?"

"I do not want any arguments on this. Fine, we will find Khushi a new partner." Mr Borzoi spoke trying to finish the feud.

Arnav and Khushi watched as people around the classroom scrunched their noses and crossed their fingers praying not to be put with her.

This added despair into Khushi. She was already hurt at Arnav's 'Not marrying her' statement and now this'Unable to take it any longer, she ran out of the classroom and heard cheers behind her.

They were happy she was gone.

"Pheww! The room smells less bad now," commented one.

Arnav almost felt like running after her but he stood his ground and smirked laughing at some of the statements.

I ran through the dusty and slippery corridors of the back of the school and into the outside world. My legs kept running without a proper destination but I did not care.

Cars honked at me whilst I ran through roads but I did not care.

People laughed at me whilst I ran but I did not care.

I arrived in the park after a long session of running and I finally noticed how shallow my breath was. My heart needed air and I did not have it. I took short quick breaths but it didn't work.

I was more panicked.

Sweat beads formed on my face as the wind constantly smacked my pale face.

My shivering hands dived into the ripped pockets of my cardigan and felt around for my Asthma pump.

It was not there.

My eyes started closing and I felt like it was the end. But for some reason, I did not care.

The crowds gathered as they watched a strange man awaking a fainted fat girl with the use of an asthma pump, which was covered in grass. It must have been on the floor.

Slowly, the girl started to wake and the panic arose in her eyes as she saw the stares of tens of people.

"Move back! She needs to relax" Came one voice which she identified was quiet close to her.

She looked into his green eyes and she felt something. Something different.

"I need'to'go'school." After taking several breaks in her short sentence, Khushi succeeded in declaring her wishes and watched as the man complied.

He picked her up and went to the nearest school building he could find.

Soon, she was sleeping in his arms.

3hours later, they sat in the class as they watched a strange man carry Khushi in. Who was he?

"Why is he carrying my wife!" Thought Arnav.

Seeing the questions, Asad finally spoke.

"Well, she had an attack in the park and she told me her school whereabouts so I brang her here. Can any one of her friends help me put her down?"

Girls drooled at his soft but authoritive voice and his chiseled cheekbones as they moved. Strands of wet hair daringly laid on his forehead. His light pink sheet was now see through because of the rain and did nothing to hide his perfect abs, which lay beneath. His green eyes absorbed all their power to speak or do anything as he gazed down at them waiting patiently for some help.

His words finally seeped in through  the awe struck girls and the jealous boys.

Taking them as a joke, they laughed.

"LOL; He needs help guys. She is too fat to carry. Our sympathy is with you mate." With that three guys stood up to help but were too slow for Arnav.

Asad's eyebrows scrunched together at the reply of theirs and he finally understood.

She was bullied.

"NO! I need help because her bruised head, arms and feet are bleeding badly if nobody noticed that already.

Asad carefully put Khushi down and now everyone could see the dark red blood which adorned his hands.

PRECAP

"Listen. I told you not to f****** tell anyone and what did you go and do. You told that random guy who met you! Do you think he likes a fat animal like you? NO ONE LIKES YOU! Not even your own parents. Luckily, they could leave but I'm tied down to this elephant. Now just wait and watch what happens. After spring break, your life will be HELL"

Khushi gasped and her vision blurred as tears clouded her face. The bandages Asad had carefully wrapped were loosening and the blood red colour was spreading onto them. Red blood trailed down her proclain-bruised skin as she suddenly went pale.  

Too pissed of, Arnav left without taking a second look at her.

He was too ignorant to see what he and others had done of her.

She lay on the floor covered in red unconscious.

Red. The colour that was too symbolizes marriage and love.

Red. The colour that symbolized pain and hurt for her.

LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE AND PM ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESSES FOR AN EMAIL NOTIF<3<3<3

Edited by Arshi1988 - 27 July 2013 at 3:08am

The following 94 member(s) liked the above post:

div2602anaviabhikk10labiba18aparna1316hukfMOONISHARsaakkaKMB-MSKJadejaUpasnaseemaaryanSimantharsangeethbalaParisianPihu7sunny17tinad3loversundumoncheribhambariBella023choochootrainprathyusha120jtammareddyadeena_89Arshi200arshi000nehaarshidasudisasaj111nia252Livetopartysushanakhi123newfoundloveKeenaraSilvergirlPedaluciarsingh0103shalinikanagussidracrazybugssaruni0109zar-baraAashifictionsjyotimehra1IDatIFdialuvarshimegh.arhigreshupreciouspearlyLovely_Bajwa_akshadSwaatiiambili123ashw99ssshhAshavisaarah96AneesahJabeenanamnoorifsaal044hatelove_1ayesha998lin2002P4rveen12Kareena1994shubhi15dva2vraplease6SnoowfallHawa1997adhu11kshubhangisanamskyaleena.1884smatcaskerrupzloveuShamz94-Nina-Ameera.jyothirockzmissmkvrindagupta...Rapunzel...amaiashaliflowers4ulaksh65chavvi16-Xpress-Downhill

akhi123 Senior Member
akhi123
akhi123

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 4:22am | IP Logged
update soon
ayeshapasta Senior Member
ayeshapasta
ayeshapasta

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Now in the next chapter u should make Khushi stronger
hatelove_1 Goldie
hatelove_1