Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

New ArshiFF:Obsessed Chapter Three Updated Page 26 (Page 13)

Arshi1988 Groupbie
Arshi1988
Arshi1988

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Thanks for all the likes!

And OMFGGG
I am so Happy<3

I was just chilling watching LifeOK when I see an IPPKND promo on and I was like da faqqq! So then I look and I see that because of Fan Demands it is coming back! The only downside is there may be different cast Cry

Plusss! Who watched Korean Dramas?

I just finished watching all the episodes of 'Boys over Flowers' and NOW I am Korean Addict!

Anywaysss..Because of my happiness, I have given a VERY long update, ENJOY!

Obsessed.

Chapter 2

She closed her eyes tight and pulled the pink cushiony blanket to her chest. Her foster parents before her Mama had given this pink blanket to her and Mami ji came to receive her. Silent tears trailed down her pastel face as the long forgotten memories, buried deep inside of her, made their way out.

Khushi Kumari Gupta was a strict believer of Destiny, as she never had a say on anything. Somebody else always made the choice for her and all she could do was pray to her Bhagwan Ji that it would be the right one. Through the years, no 'right' choices had been made and this slowly led her into a deep depression. She had gained more weight and this added to her worries. Her mama and Mami were constantly making her do housework and never forgetting to give her the smallest portions so she would 'Remain skinny' as they put it.

At school, her life was no better. From the first day she had made numerous enemies, which did not leave one chance to crowd up on her and hurt her. She will never forget her encounters with them. She remembers that day, in chemistry, when they used the Bunsen burner to set fire to her because as they said 'It was too nice for a fat girl'.

This was one of the things that confuse her, why would any man choose to marry a person like her. She was obviously not pretty and neither was her body. She could not help but hope that this mystery man chose her for her kindness and to fill a void in her heart.

The sunlight crashed onto her face waking her from her thoughts as she secretly laughed at the little nickname she had given here to be hubby.

"Mystery Man, My MM'. Getting to her feet she kissed the air feeling happy about the day starting for the first time.

As she made her way downstairs, she saw her Mammu talking on the phone.

"Yes, she would be ready and we would meet you at the registration office. Yes, she'd only see you after signing. Okay, Goodbye" Her uncle voiced into the phone in a decent mannered voice, something he did not use often.

"Mama Ji, What should I get ready for'" Khushi silently sang into the air.

"Khushi your marriage is registry and is taking place in two hours. I would appreciate if you got ready and tried to look beautiful today? You will sign the contract and then see your new husband. Got it, Now get ready before my anger reaches the 7th heaven!" He bellowed, not caring that Khushi was only 2 foot steps away from him and he could have whispered his little instructions.

Khushi could not help but dislike the way he talked of her marriage like a business contract. Nevertheless, a red blush automatically made way on her pale face as she heard about her 'New Husband'. Not wanting to get shouted at on this special day, she made her way upstairs silently so Mami Ji would not appear and have a go at her for being a stupid fat child like she usually did.

After a few hours, Khushi was ready to go to the Registry Office. A constant blush adorned her plain face.

Arnav Singh Raizada stood there with all pride next to his new black Ferrari as he smirked whilst signing the legal documents.  Why would he want half of that obese chicks wealth when he could have it all? After all, he was ruining his life by marrying a fat animal when he could have married a size six model.

Talking about her, he watched as a car matching his made it's way in to the office.

"SO that's why she is so fat, her family feeds her too much! Just wait till she's my wife. She cannot be going around with all that flabber" He silently stated to the air.

He watched from afar, as she made her way out of the car almost elegantly and walked over to the Registry office.

A few minutes later she was out and his chess game had begun. FINALLY! The fun would begin!

She silently steps into the registration office and looks around to see her husband. Just seeing his signature on the marriage documents sent flutters into her heart, so what would be her reaction when he holds her hand and leads her away into a beautiful sunset like in the fairytales.

"Looking for me?"

"NO, it couldn't be him. Her parents would not have even accidently made this decision" Khushi thinks to herself as she slowly turns around.

Her eyes shut close as a silent teardrop makes its way down her reddened face.

"Don't cry'.Wifeeey" With that, he slowly holds her hand and exists the registration office ground whilst she finally gets the reality of the situation. Happiness and her? She should have known.

Outside the small gathering of people watch as Arnav Singh Raizada leads out his wife, Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada.

The small gathering of people watch smirking as slowly, their own wishes are seen to be coming true. What they don't know is that Arnav Singh Raizada is a player and not a chess pawn.

"So now Mr and Mrs Raizada have to go their own home and as per the contract all Mrs Raizada's wealth would be passed down to her husband, Mr Raizada.  In addition, as per contract, both families are not allowed to meet Mrs Raizada. There are more terms but Mr Raizada prefers them not to be read out in front of his wife." Spoke the lawyer.

Mouths dropped open.  All but one soul heard the lawyer. Khushi had zoned out as soon as she was declared his 'Wifeeey' by the devil himself.

After hearing, the normal questions and shocking 'breaking relationship' threats he dragged his wife to the car and they made their way away leaving two angry families.

"What the f***has your so called respective son just done! We get nothing of that little b***** wealth and we raised that animal! Look what he has done! According to this contract, we can't even get a penny."Khushi's 'dearest' uncle broke out but was fortunately silenced by the lawyer.

"Excuse me sir, this is the contract for the families. There are two contracts, one about the wealth and one about the rules for Mrs Raizada whilst she is his wife."

"That is why he made us sign two! That bas***d, I DON'T GIVE AN EFF FOR WHAT HAPPENS TO HER! I just want my money!"

How typical! Their daughter or whatever had just been sold off to a beast and had to follow some unknown rules but all this family could think of was the money!

The Raizada's were also thinking about only the money and were truly pissed of that they would not get even a bit off it and payed no regard to the fact that their son was out to ruin an innocent life.

Meanwhile, Mr and Mrs Raizada were seated at their snug home in some secret place.  Seated? Yes. Arnav was seated on his cushiony chair as he watched Khushi who was seated on the cold wooden floor huddled next to the wall hugging herself occasionally letting some sobs go. After what seemed as an eternity of crying she stood up with the support of the wall and looked deeply at him.

"Why me? Why!" She screamed.

"Stop getting all Indian Dramarish on me! You because I just did. Don't forget who you are talking to. Your husband, Arnav Singh Raizada"

"Husband? You're my bully!"

"Shutup! It's not my fault you're fat and ugly. Talking about bullying, nobody in school should know about this. You think it was bad before, wait and watch what happens if you open that obese mouth of yours. And Yes, I'm leaving. I would sincerely wish if you did not run towards the fridge. And Yes, You will HAVE to lose weight because I CAN'T stand to stay with an ugly duckling. SLEEP. We have school tomorrow"

With that Arnav left.

"I'm not ugly'Mummy said I'm not." Whispering that over and over again she sank to the floor for another round of tears.

Everything has changed.

For the Worse.

PRECAP

"SO students, this week's topic are marriage and Life. Now, I have assigned partners to everyone at the front desk. Go check them" Ordered Mr Borzoi.

Tens of students rushed towards the front desk to see whom they were paired with. One girl sat still. She was still traumatized. She was suddenly crowded by tens of people.

"How dare you be Arnav's wife! Look at you, you're fat and ugly!" Shouted Sheetal otherwise known as Arnav's girlfriend.

A husky voice was soon heard.

"Chill Sheetal. You think I would be this elephant's husband?"

"I do not want any arguments on this. Fine, we will find Khushi a new partner." Mr Borzoi spoke trying to finish the feud.

Arnav and Khushi watched as people around the classroom scrunched their noses and crossed their fingers praying not to be put with her.

This added despair into Khushi. She was already hurt at Arnav's 'Not marrying her' statement and now this'Unable to take it any longer, she ran out of the classroom and heard cheers behind her.

They were happy she was gone.

"Pheww! The room smells less bad now," commented one.

Arnav almost felt like running after her but he stood his ground and smirked laughing at some of the statements.

3hours later, they sat in the class as they watched a strange man carry Khushi in. Who was he?

"Why is he carrying my wife!" Thought Arnav. 

HIT LIKE AND COMMENT! 

PS: I will no longer be sending PM's cause it's tOO long so add me @ arshistories11@gmail.com to be sent a notification. 

Edited by Arshi1988 - 20 July 2013 at 4:15am

The following 159 member(s) liked the above post:

kichusaparna_manaviabhitanishasingh3PoorvaArorakk10Mugilvanesha230rishigunjanjaasz_25suganya91MOONISHAsadiasaziapriyankasan02McoyzLola45dikilove6RsaakkasanumganushambhavirocksJadejaUpasnaKMB-MSKJustmybarunswethajseemaaryanridz_27Nszvs-ArshiGr8tymsBentleybhambariBella023Reachme.jalsunny17Pihu7sham24kharunyakp123fanfollowerArmelaserina087akhi123saj111nia252PedashalinikanagusumalirajalekshmiArhi_jia_MonayaSaraPhoenixarkushloveprathyusha120jtammareddynehaarshisavi_malvidarkarshiPMshariniroshiniimli95pari97atheenz95jyotimehra1ll..Gungun..llzar-baraitsme92megh.arhishafqee80Lovely_Bajwa_anonyasrsugarhugsarjuhi5ifsaal044shekha2012Krishika209Muskaan_87anamnoorNkayaniAneesahJabeenpreciouspearlyhatelove_1akshadsweet_5ashw99sugarbirdssshhdproverarchminkaks555Jennymyolasaarah96cindistanAshaviprabha75please629priyalove.piyalikaulpriyankasudhalata1jazmeenlove_kukiP4rveen12lin2002SirenMitraadhu11Snoowfallrenee.beekshubhangiHawa1997shubhi15A.Hajnalsanamskyaleena.1884Javeria3991CRAZY4_SARUNAmeera.Humayramissmkzariya123dis_arshivrindaguptasspoorthyavni_barunsushnasruthickShamz94hajrdesisweetheart9manikkatehzeeb25MISTIEcaskerYellow.sikhni_chandana.sASR6262summaiyasayedamaiapinky89...Rapunzel...laksh65sarunsashasinghGroverAddictshalidrunkiiebabePristineSoulThanuAdityaflowers4u-Cheeni-Shafooprerna1chetna19pup03ranogill-Xpress-Trouble.chavvi16DownhillInfinity.Donnaa-PyaariBhootni-

zar-bara Senior Member
zar-bara
zar-bara

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged
yeppiii...me firstLOL
nice update..
arnav and his friends bullying khushi just becoz she is fatAngry
eagerly waiting for the next chapter.
who is the stranger... is it nk?

Edited by zar-bara - 29 June 2013 at 5:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi1988

vrindagupta IF-Rockerz
vrindagupta
vrindagupta

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged
update soon
-PyaariBhootni- IF-Addictz
-PyaariBhootni-
-PyaariBhootni-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Resd

unresEmbarrassed

awesomeee updateClap

poor khushiOuch

interesting precapSmile

waiting for d nxt partEmbarrassed

Edited by aishu3003 - 30 June 2013 at 2:31am

Arshi1988

Javeria3991 IF-Rockerz
Javeria3991
Javeria3991

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Very nice update Smile

Arshi1988

dis_arshi IF-Rockerz
dis_arshi
dis_arshi

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged
why is everyone wants khushi as a fatty nowadays?? most of the authors getting her fatDisapprove

anyway...i felt punching everyones face after reading this..including arnav..how can they hurt a girl like that??
i love the precap..
but who is that guy..
please let him be a good oneSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi1988prabha75Lovely_Bajwa_

prabha75 Goldie
prabha75
prabha75

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
nice update

Arshi1988