Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

ManVeer SS ||Crossroads||NOTE Pg14 (Page 5)

nityatandon Senior Member
nityatandon
nityatandon

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Hey... I just read the 4th chappy...
And all ur notes...
The chappy was awesome...
I am eagerly waiting for the next...
What will Uday do on the"date"... Wink Embarrassed
I really think u should continue it the way u r doing...
OMG!! U r just like me...Shocked
Even I write my story unplanned... LOL
Update soon...
Do pm me..
And I am really sorry for the late comment

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JustLikeMe1

JustLikeMe1 Groupbie
JustLikeMe1
JustLikeMe1

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Hey Readers!!

I m really sorry for not updating since a long time but I have not been keeping well. I don't want to ruin the story by writing when I m unwell. Will continue soon  :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SunsnowManveerangelnityatandon.SNOWWHITE.LittleDhampir.

.SNOWWHITE. IF-Rockerz
.SNOWWHITE.
.SNOWWHITE.

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
HI DIPS.

TAKE UR TIME DEAR.
WE CAN UNDERSTAND.
UPDATE WEN U FEEL BETTER.
WE WILL WAIT PATIENTLY

GET WELL SOON DEAR.
thejazzgal IF-Rockerz
thejazzgal
thejazzgal

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
wen r u gng to continueee?
PrincessSumbal Groupbie
PrincessSumbal
PrincessSumbal

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
update plz.
serat Goldie
serat
serat

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
plzzz
update ur ff
plzzz
plzzz
JustLikeMe1 Groupbie
JustLikeMe1
JustLikeMe1

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 5:03am | IP Logged
HELLO!! I hope you guys remember my SSOuch. I m really sorry for updating after so long but I was going through a writer's block  but now I m Back!

A/N the text is itallics are ManVeer's thoughts

Chapter 5

As the morning sun's rays entered Manyata's room she couldn't feel worse. Another day with Uday! There was a time she used to feel the same when her grooming lesson were going on but now the feeling was even worse. Isn't there a way to get rid of him? He isn't as formidable as he pretends to be. She got him down once she can do it again!

*FLASHBACK*

She threatened the most happening, most popular guy in campus!! She did it in a fit of anger when he pulled off a prank on her very first day of college. She was angry like hell and these are the times she takes an action and thinks about it later. 
It was not until she returned back to her room at the end of the day did she realize what she has done. Everyone knew her by then; people were staring at her like she just escaped from the fantasy land of Narnia. Her only claim to this fame was:

SHE THREATENED UV!!!

Ok I m in deep trouble!  Seems like I again did something stupid in my anger!

Damn! Why can I never control my anger? What's the problem no one in my Chawl is as short tempered as me?

Baba told me so many times that one day I will get into trouble because of this temper!

But it was his Fault! He made me miss my first class! I worked so hard for this moment and he just came along and RUINED it!

There were too many thoughts running in her mind. Her brain would explode at such rate. She needs to think of a gameplan! She can do it. She can teach him a lesson. But how was the question? She barely knew a soul in this whole campus. It was a foreign country and she has been there for barely a day. How can she possibly take on the high and mighty UV?

*Knock*

"Hey braveheart! So it was you"

A girl entered her room with a single knock. She was dressed in a black leather jacket and blue jeans. With that short hair and clothes that showed none of curves she can easily pass off as a guy.

"Ummm! Who are you" Manya was more curious than offended by this sudden intrusion into her room

"I m Aashi, you wall mate and also your senior" She replied casually

"Hey! I m Many.."

"Cut the intro! The whole college knows you by now sweetheart!" 

"Ya right! I know that" 

"So what is your plan?"

"Why should I tell you that?"

"Hahaha! You don't have any! Right?"

There was something about this Aashi which had a calming effect on Manya. Somehow she knew she was not here to stare at her or laugh at her. Maybe her bhagwanji send her to help! 

"Ok! I will come to the point. I can't get involved in your plan directly but I can always help with the background information" 

She can even read my thoughts! WOW!!

"Why are you helping?" Manya couldn't stop herself from asking this

"Do I need to tell you this? Simple I hate him and before you ask me the reason for this I will tell you there isn't any particular reason"

"It's fun to show a bug its true place once in a while" And she winked at Manya

Manya already likes this girl, seems like she made her first friend in London right after making her first enemy!

*Next Morning*

It was their Strategic Management class going on, Mr. Hamilton was a no nonsense professor no one dared to take him lightly. It was just 5 minute into the class and everyone was already engrossed in the lecture except for UV. He was highly disturbed as his nose was itching and it was becoming more and more difficult to control the sneeze which was on its way. 

AH-AH-ACHOOO!!!

All heads turned towards him!

Boy! That was loud! 

"UV!! What the matter? You are unwell?" Mr Hamilton asked

"Sir I m sorrr… AH-AH-ACHOOO" he pulled out his handkerchief this time around to cover his nose.

The heads which have turned towards him had an expression of shock in them! Some appeared shocked beyond belief, some were shock and disgusted while some were shocked and amused!

What was it? Who reacts that way to just a sneeze? This class has seriously gone mad but then even Mr Hamilton had a strange expression in his face?

He looked down towards his hanky and got the shock of his life!!

IT WASN'T A HANKY!!! IT WAS A PINK LACED PANTY!!!

WTH!!! How can that get into my pocket!!!

"Mister UV we don't interfere in any student's private lives but that doesn't mean you forget the minimum amount of decency expected from our students! I m highly disappointed! LEAVE!!" 

He was never this humiliated, never in his life. He had numerous Girlfriends everyone knew that but he was a good serious student too.  And he can never ever do a mistake like that even if he is not in his senses. He was framed! Yes framed for sure! But by whom, and why?

It took great deal of control to not burst out laughing at the situation in class. She did it! The plan was fool proof and almost everyone fell for it because all of them knew about UV's colorful life infact by the end of the day people were even making guesses for whose panty it could be. For a second it did cross her mind that she might have gone a bit too far with this.

After getting information from Aashi, it was easy to slip the panty into his jeans pocket in the Laundry room. Adding a bit of almond to his bowl of cereal was also easy with help of one of Aashi's friend at the canteen, which took care of the allergy and made sure he sneezes. The plan worked perfectly, her only worry was what if he finds out it was her plan!

It was already very late when she returning back to her room from the library. The corridors were deserted and she could hear her own steps loud and clear. Then she heard another sound which was distinctly the sound of someone else's footsteps. She turned back to see who it was but the corridor was deserted like before. A hand suddenly caught hold of her wrist and pulled her inside a dark room. Another hand covered her mouth not allowing her to scream.

"So it was you" 

It didn't take her any time to recognize his voice. It was him, UV and she was his PREY!

He used his lighter to have some light in the room. His eyes scared the hell out of her. His hold on her became tighter and tighter. 

"So was that your panty?" He winked at her and smirked

She lost her voice and all her senses by now.

"ANSWER ME!! DAMN IT!!!! "

"I…I..mmm..mm…sorry" 

"Bad Move Sweetheart!! Bad!! Bad!! MOVE!!"

"Please let me go" She pleaded

He looked at her face again, there were tears in her eyes and she looked terrified. But she messed with him, with UV! Now she has to pay for it. Pay for it dearly!

"Take this and leave" He handed her a box

"What is th… "

"No questions!! Go open that box and you will get all your answers. LEAVE!!!"

She ran off as fast as her legs could carry her. Once inside the room she locked her room and opened the box.

It was a white dress in it. Not just any dress, this must be the skimpiest dress she has ever seen in her life. It was from an international brand but must be the cheapest dress ever; it would barely cover her upper thighs and was strapless. There was a note with that

Wear this and come meet at the address written below. Tomorrow at 7 PM sharp!
-UV

Before she could understand the note there was a call in her phone from an unknown number

"Hello"

"Hey Sweetheart!"

"UV! How did you get my number?"

"Do you really think that's difficult? You got the note and my gift?"

"I m never ever wearing that!"

"Did I give you a choice? Baby! You don't have a choice other than honoring what's written on that note"

"I'M NOT WEARI.."

"Do you want the whole campus to know that it was your panty which was there in my pocket"

"But its..itss not"

"Who will believe you even if you deny it, they will get their gossip"

"UV Please don't.."

"See mujhe toh badnaami ki aadat hai but do you have it too haan? Imagine this news can reach your chawl too"

"How do you know so muc…"

"I m UV sweetheart! See you at 7 tomorrow"

____________________________________________________________________________________

The vibration of her cell phone brought her back to the present. It was Aashi, the only person she never lost contact with. She was there as a friend and much more throughout her life till now. 

"Aashi!!!"

"Manya!! How are you?"

"Aashi he is back!"

"Who is back? You don't mean UV?"

"Yes! He is rather was the Prince of Jaighar, Yuvraj UdayVeer Singh. No wonder no one ever knew his full name, not even me"

"Why is he back? What does he want?"

"He is back for Rajkumari Manyata Kumari, he is back to marry her"

"WHAT??!! He wants to marry you?"

"Not me! Rajkumari Manyata! I don't want him in my life. Help me please!"

"Manya don't worry I m catching the next flight. Will be with you by lunch"

Aashi is coming. She knew everything about her and UV and also what she went through because of him. She loved her to bits she will never allow him to hurt her again.

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...SunsnowSkaliya178RsaakkaManveerangelPrincessSumbalridz_27anaghasinhaaathiraahemvbsloppy-hopenityatandoncnibirarna753Dimple.Khtgcuteangleroopspreya_radevseratcapriyaparish99humairaa1Karkitsaakhi01MrsSSO_Annesha_.SNOWWHITE.Nash..thejazzgalvampire12345678pia.rahaJarin04cuteariyaLittleDhampir....navina...

MrsSSO IF-Dazzler
MrsSSO
MrsSSO

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged
I am first ... Party

After a long time ...
I get to read this !
Have been waiting for so long ... 

Anyways,
The update was good !
Very well written ...
Like all your updates !

Loved it loads ... Heart

Uday blackmailed her !

Well i guess i can imagine some bits of the past !

Waiting to see what plan Manyata and her friend have !

Looking forward to the next update ...

Continue soon ...
Thanks for the PM !

Edited by catty2000 - 10 August 2013 at 5:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JustLikeMe1

Go to top