ManVeer SS ||Crossroads||NOTE Pg14 - Page 10

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by capriya

hai i just read all the chapters.very nice concept.its very clearly feel that uday is in love with manyata.loved the story.

Thanks! I hope you will continue reading the future chapter too😳
Originally posted by Jarin04

You really are an amazing writer. this story is getting really interesting wid each update. liked the way u r managing to show the past nd present together. can't wait for the date. Uday is going to get a shock. do update soon. Waiting eagerly. btw i've becum fan of your writing. Keep writing nd keep rocking girl

Thank you so much!!! Trust me it's quite a pain to write in past and present and I m happy that you are finding my efforts interesting to read😳 I will try to update soon such sweet  words from readers always encourages me πŸ˜ƒ btw do feel free to criticize too!
Originally posted by pia.raha

hey thanks fr gvin us an update,i am jst loving bth ur past and present!!!!! aha aso duay also gt smitten by sme1!!! uday's pov was jst amazingg!!!!!! loved it!!! it would sound weird bt i am ling j mre than ashi,actually bcoz j is indrctly playign a cupid bt ashi,she is spoiling everythng!!! neways plzzz do cntinue soon!!!!!!😊😊😊

Thanks! Glad that you enjoyed reading the part makes me super happy as a writerπŸ˜ƒ Well Jay has always been an indirect Cupid for ManVeer even in the show that's why I never hated her as such. Give Aashi a chance she might end up being a cupid tooπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by JustLikeMe1

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thank you so much!!! Trust me it's quite a pain to write in past and present and I m happy that you are finding my efforts interesting to read😳I will try to update soon such sweet words from readers always encourages meπŸ˜ƒbtw do feel free to criticize too!</font>
what friends r for ? will surely criticize u when u need it. Nd the pleasure is all mine.
I am soo soo soo sorry for not commenting on chapter 6 before
I will like both the updates from my lappy
Both chapters were superb
I loved chapter 6
Manaya and ashi and uday and manyata and flashback and present
U write brilliantly
And always manage to leave me speechless
Chapter 7 was beautiful and flawless
loved every snall line and word
U r amazing writer
Thanks sooo much for the pm
Love u sooo much
Autograph please ;P
Thank u for such an amazing story :D
Hey di
How you? 😊
I'm so sorry for the late reply
Truly amazing, awesome, mind-blowing update πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ
Loved it loads ❀️ ⭐️
Wow, looks like that girl Uday fell in love with in colleage was no one else but Manyata
The flashback truly amazing, first Manyata had it n now Uday
Wonder how he's going to react after seeing Manyata's friend n so called boyfriend
Jai is as evil as always
Wonder how she's going to react when she finds out that Uday's girlfriend from colleage was no one else but her jiji πŸ˜†
Thanks for the pm 😊
Plz update soon πŸ˜ƒ
Awesome update woww
I love flashback
Wowww
Really good
Can't wait for the next chapp
Plzzz update next chapp plz
Read all the parts and it was awesome please update the next part soon
-NOTE-
Hey Everyone :) I hope you all had a fun Diwali. I m so sorry for not updating since a really LONNGG time! I hope you still remember this SS :| I was thinking of updating it hehe but I will have to read all the parts again myself as I totally lost touch :P So is there anyone who wants an update or has this SS gone with the wind :)