i mean the flash back is so romantic
now i can guess uday game
but i am sure he loves her now
thanks for the pm
hugs
anni
Edited by annabh - 10 years ago
Posted: 10 years ago
woow the past was jstt suprbly romnticc,uday has a revngeful plan,bt he frgt aftr seeing mnyata ,itss soo rmnticc,he is reaalyy carng!!!!! loved mnayta's swearing wrds,all in all the past was jst prfct!!!!! oh no,aashi is brnging a bf fr manyta,ye kya ho raha hai!!!!!! cntinue soon!!!!!!😊😊
Great update ,
flash-back was awesome!
Nice update !

Though personally i kind of found it like a filler ... But the past was interesting ... 😆

Waiting to see how all this plan and BOYFRIEND thing comes out ... 🤣

Continue soon ...
Thanks for the PM !
Hey di
How u? 😊
Amazing, superb update di 👏
Loved it ⭐️
Happy Uday didn't do anything to her although he planned to
Really waiting for next chapter
Thanks for the pm 😊
Plz update soon 😃
Hey deeps
Finally aftera long long wait u updated

Shukr hai

Loved thr FB scene
It was soo ManVeer ishtyle
Mujhhey DWK ki yaad dilane k liye lovee u n also a HUH!! huh kyu yaad dilaya DEK phor see??

Oh terii aashi s here with not so good idea

Waise i guess we ll get to c a jealous UV *winkk*

Madam ji update jald dene ki aadat daalooo
great update dips.

flask back scenes were awesome
aashi is cute friend.
wat dis friends is upto
luking forward to read more.

continue soon.danxs for pm.

I m in a mood for writing :) Honestly I expected a better response for last chapter! This chapter is just show Uday's POV  and to introduce Jay Nandini in the story.

Chapter 7

Uday was busy since morning making preparations for his date with Manyata. He knew in his heart that this meant nothing for her but he wanted to give her the perfect date. He had never expected her to return to his life, what happened had made him believe that they are destined to be and now he won't let anyone or anything come in between them.

It's not anything or anyone who is against this! It's Manyata herself

How can he forget how stubborn she is, stubborn to such an extent that she would rather choose something which hurts her than something which gives her happiness just to prove her point. The way she doubted his intentions were similar to the way she didn't trust him when they met first in college. It was like they were back to square.

*FLASHBACK*

Something about her was so pure and serene that he was scared to touch her even when she stood in front of him wearing almost nothing. That tiny white dress hugged her body so tightly that it left little for imagination. The way her breathing was hitched proved that even she was getting affected by him. When he touched her, her skin felt soft, smooth and ice cold! He pulled her closed to make her feel warm well that was just a pretext to be closer to her. He was finding it increasing difficult to keep his hands off her. Plans of revenge flew out of the window long back.

The knock and his friend's voices brought him back to earth. Suddenly he remembered what he had plan as revenge. He invited his friends over for dinner and thought of humiliating her in front of them. He never in his wildest dreams thought the Plain Jane of College would look so irresistible in that dress. When one look at her made it difficult for him to control himself what would it do to his friends? What was he even thinking? Being a Royal he was taught to respect women and even though he was quite a playboy in college he never touched a women without her will. The first thought which came to him was to protect her.

Once he got rid of his friends he went back to the room where he had locked Manya. When he called out to her, she looked terrified like she saw a ghost. It didn't take him long to realize that she heard everything. In panic she knocked off a glass showpiece and walked straight on top of that!! What a fool this girl is!!

He had to pick her up forcefully and take her to the washroom to dress her wound before she knocked down the entire house. Obviously she protested a lot but once he raises his voice at her to remain still she obeyed like a little girl. Dressing her wound was like another test for him. There she was sitting on the marble platform with her exposed legs dangling downwards and he had to kneel in front of them and dress her wound! He tried not to look elsewhere and concentrate just on her wound. What he has planned as a punishment for her was turning into one for himself! The wound was quite deep and his heart was filled with guilt when he saw her face twisting in pain. But once he pulled out the glass piece she went on cursing him in the most colorful words ever. He couldn't help but smile at this amazing woman!

After dropping her back to her hostel he tried to sleep but sleep was far far away from him! He went to his mini bar to have a drink but even that didn't help. He was in a deep turmoil not sure what exactly he was feeling. There was guilt for hurting her and there was this strong attraction towards her. He had felt a pull towards her since he saw her first in college wearing a baby pink salwar suit.

Hell!! Since when did I start remembering what a girl was wearing!

He could have selected any girl for that prank but he eyes were set on her. And when she threatened him, he secretly waited for her to get back at him. Even though her prank made him furious he was in a way happy that it as her plan. He had prepared for the date even though it was not a date in first place.

What is wrong with me?? I have seen better!!

There was something wrong he never lost sleep over a girl before. He never even thought about a girl after sleeping with her and this Manya was driving him crazy! He actually even wanted to apologize to her for what he did!! He and APOLOGIZE!!!

Yuvraj UdayVeer Singh never apologizes to anyone!!

"Dadisab ka phone" the phone ring brought him back to present

"Khamma Ghani Dadisab"

"Ghani Khamma Uday Beta, Beta I called you to request something on behalf of my Manyata"

"Dadisab there is no need to request me you can just order me"

"ha..haha beta appse zaada charming toh koi ho hi nahi sakta, I just wanted you to come for tea here instead of Manyata going to your hotel. A very old friend of her came down to visit her today so she wanted to stay back"

"It's ok dadisab I have no issue"

There she goes again!! She spoiled another of my plan!!

Koi baat nahi Princess!! Hum toh yahin hai. How long can you run away from me?

Meanwhile Manyata was getting ready for the evening not sure how things are going to happen. All she wanted was Uday to back off from her life but she knew how stubborn he was , once he had his heart set on something there is no way he will let that slip out of his hands.

"WOW!! Jiji seems like you are getting dressed to impress Uday" Jay's remarked sarcastically

"Jay aisa kuch nahi hai!! I have Zero interest in him!"

"Really??!! Then it's good for you because Uday is clearly interested in just your crown"

"And what makes you say that? Jealousy" Manyata snapped back at her

"HAHAHAHA  Jiji seems like you are already smitten by him"

"You are free to think whatever you want" Manyata replied back casually she never got along with Jay and now she even stopped trying.

"I would give you a friendly advice! Uday can never love anyone throughout his life he loved just himself"

Manyata continued to ignore Jay and her poisonous words. But Jay would not stop.

"You know why I can vouch for this because I knew he had a girlfriend in college and for once he was very serious about her but then even she disappeared from his life like all others"

"What do you mean?" Manyata couldn't hold her curiosity now how Jay knew about Uday's girlfriend from college

"Uday was very happy during his summer break back then and was continuously talking with someone on phone and for the first time I didn't see him surrounded by booze and girls. He was even polite to me hahaha...but then he was back to square one when he returned from London after completing his MBA."

"You know what Jiji Yuvraj UdayVeer Singh can't fall in love and even if he does he can't stay love. Royals can love just one thing...POWER!!"

hey
how are you
yeaa i am the first to comment
thanks for giving a super fast update
but is it complete
i guess so
the flashback of uday pov was super good
so uday really loves her
than what went wrong?
and at last jai
why does she has to be such a pain