vampire12345678 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Amazing chapter dips
Loved it sooo much
Res for long comment
pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wowww wooow,manyata ka chal ulta par gaya!!!!😆 uday is soo smart,par kya hua hoga un dono ke beech!!! manveer moments  were jstt superbbb!!!!!!! thank uu fr postingg!!!!!!! will be waitng for ur nxt update!!!!!!!😊😊
htgcute thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was superb do continue soon...
HunsraJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update Dear 👍🏼.

Loved the Manveer kiss (present and past)😳!

Can really relate to Uday ,
I also love chicken biryani ...
and loathe anything vegetarian🤢!

Do continue soon,
& thanks for reposting😃.
--Zinay-- thumbnail
it was an amazing update!!!
i really like ur SS...
please update soon.
JustLikeMe1 thumbnail
I will be very busy this week so probably no updates but I will Try! Thank so much for ur comments and likes <3

I always make the chapter a combination of past and present but it seems like most of you are more eager to read about the past. So should I write 1-2 chapters completely devoted to ManVeer's past or shall I proceed as I was doing previously? Do drop ur suggestion :)

Love Dips~
HunsraJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: JustLikeMe1

I will be very busy this week so probably no updates but I will Try! Thank so much for ur comments and likes <3

I always make the chapter a combination of past and present but it seems like most of you are more eager to read about the past. So should I write 1-2 chapters completely devoted to ManVeer's past or shall I proceed as I was doing previously? Do drop ur suggestion :)

Love Dips~

I would like you to continue as u were doing thus far , that is a combination of past & present.  But it's up to you😃.
pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustLikeMe1

Love Dips~

hey dear,i totally love ur mixture of past and presentt!!!!! i luv ur wrting so tum jis tarah se bhi likho,i would luv dat😊😊
JustLikeMe1 thumbnail
@ Navina & Pia Thanks for the replies🤗

The problem is even I m not sure how I will proceed with this story😆. I write as things comes to my dimaag! It's totally unplanned I might put down some exclusive flashbacks chapters just to show some parts of ManVeer's past obviously keeping a lot under wraps. Revailing everything will make the story super dull that is if I assume it's not dull right now😛😆