Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

RisingSun A New Beginning N Breaking Prejudice Pg7 (Page 7)

apekshash Goldie
apekshash
apekshash

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
good, waiting how you would weave an attraction between these two.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hanuharshita

iris_iris2 Goldie
iris_iris2
iris_iris2

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Nice update!!! Good luck for your exams! wait is long!

Hanuharshita

ASR6262 IF-Sizzlerz
ASR6262
ASR6262

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Awesome update 

Hanuharshita

nishu_shorna IF-Sizzlerz
nishu_shorna
nishu_shorna

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
loved the update...thanks for the pm...

Hanuharshita

IPKKNDfan4ever IF-Dazzler
IPKKNDfan4ever
IPKKNDfan4ever

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
very nice update...

i love the way the kids forced Khushi to come with them...
Khushi finally agreeddd to teach them ...
and she'll be at Arnav s place till dat late EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
loved it when Arnav felt so good to tell about his diabetes...

cant wait for Arshi s love story to start..
it seems sooo interesting !!

Hanuharshita

nmaharaj Senior Member
nmaharaj
nmaharaj

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Looking forward to the next update.  Good luck in your exams.

Hanuharshita

Parii.. IF-Rockerz
Parii..
Parii..

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
lovely

Hanuharshita

Hanuharshita Groupbie
Hanuharshita
Hanuharshita

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

Chapter 6

"Ichi,Ni,San,Si,Go,Ruku,Sachi,Achi,Kyu,Ju.(One,Two,Three,Four,Five,Six,Seven,Eight,Nine,Ten.) Well done girls!!  Let's practice some fight moves now" said Khushi as she went into the fight stance 'Jenkutsudachi'.

"Oush" (Yes) said Nikita and Tripti unitedly as they too made the fight stance 'Jenkutsudachi'.
They finished their training by saying 'Arigatto' (Thank you) to their training place and Khushi for teaching them.

"Okay girls, I will teach you how to tackle someone if they hold your wrists tomorrow. We have learnt enough for today. You both are free to do your work now." Khushi told them as she sat down with a bottle of water in her hand and thought about her days in Raizada mansion till now.

It had been ten days since she started coming to Raizada Mansion. As promised by Arnav, a driver come to pick her up and used to drop her back home. She had become good friends with Anjali and Nani. Anjali was a sweetheart but Nani was a little strict and orthodox though she loved everyone immensely. Thinking about the head of the family, she had not seen him much in these ten days.  Anjali had told her that he was busy in the launch of his new monsoon collection and so therefore came late almost by midnight and left for office early in the morning. With much courage, she had asked about Nikita and Tripti's mother to Anjali one day to which she only replied that Arnav and Naina were divorced when they were one year old and she did not probe her further. Though she always thought what kind of a mother can she be to leave two such adorable and cute kids at such a young age.

She came out of her reverie when she heard voices behind her.

"But Bua, I also want to tie the Rakhi. You also tie the Rakhi to Papa, then why can't I ??" Nikita asked Anjali pouting her lips.

"Anjali Bua ties Rakhi to Papa because he is her brother silly!! And you can't because we don't have a brother!!.." said  Tripti as she plopped herself on the couch.

"But I also want to celebrate Rakshabandhan!!" said Nikita not giving heed to any of their words. "Why is it necessary to have brother for celebrating it??" She was on the verge of crying now.

"Listen to me Nikki.."  Anjali tried again but she just turned around and ran to her room. Anjali sighed sitting on the sofa. This has been the case since last two years in Raizada Mansion.

"What happened Anjaliji?" asked Khushi as she went and sat beside Tripti. She had come rushing to the living room after hearing the commotion and had watched Nikita running towards her room.

"Kya batayein Khushiji...This father-daughter trio will make me go mad one day!!.." said an exasperated Anjali. "Nikita wants to celebrate Rakshabandhan but Nani doesn't want her tying rakhi to any boy randomly and Nikki is making a fuss over it."

"Bas...itni si baat?? Kahan hai wo? Let me talk to her."

"Try your luck Khushiji. But it is nearly impossible to convince her. Like father, like daughter."Said Anjali shaking her head.

"Don't worry Anjaliji... .aagey aagey dekhiye hota hai kya!!" She said and moved towards her room with a victorious smile on her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arnav was surprised when he entered his house and found Nikita sitting normally and watching Rapunzel with Tripti. Is this the calm before the storm? He wondered. Going by record, by now the whole Raizada Mansion would have been in a state of chaos with Nikki being in her room and refusing to open the door and the whole house trying to pacify her. But what changed this time he wondered. He went to them silently and picked them up in a spur of the moment. Both of them shrieked, frightened but calmed down when they saw his face.

"You scared us Papa" said Nikki in a cheerful voice and hit him on the chest. He just chuckled in response.

"So, my angels are watching Rapunzel ?"  He began slowly and carefully. Nikki was in a very good mood and he didn't want to destroy that.

"Yes!!" She said as she jumped from his arms and took his hands to make him sit at the couch.

"You know Papa, I and Tripti are celebrating Rakshabandhan tomorrow!!." She told him and both of them jumped onto his lap.

"Nani agreed?  Wow..!! It's a good thing then." He told them smilingly.

"No Papa." this time Tripti butt in and said "I am going to tie rakhi to Nikki and Nikki will do the same to me!!." She told him as he looked on surprised.

"It's a brilliant idea!!! Who told you this?" He asked unable to control himself. How had they not thought of it before?

"Khushi Miss told us!! She said that Rakshabandhan means taking oath to protect, help and guide each other by tying the rakhi as the witness.  Though it was originally meant for brother and sister and the latter had to tie the rakhi to the former but now we can modify the rules with time. She asked us if we would always do these things for each other and most importantly be there for the other. If we would then we can tie rakhi to each other. Can't a sister protect a sister? Is it necessary that she needs to have a brother for it?" Nikita told him in all her seriousness.

To say Arnav was impressed was an understatement. That girl had been able to do what he has not even thought of doing in his dreams. She really needed an award for such a beautiful thinking. He thought as he asked another question that has been in his mind from the time Nikita had told him about this.

"Did Nani agree to this?" He asked dreading the answer.

"She was a little hesitant initially but then agreed to it." Tripti told him as they discussed the plans for next day and how were they going to have fun tomorrow.  

Here is the next update.We know it has been late in posting this but we were busy. Waiting for all your comments.

I gave the Hindi translation of the Japanese words. Karate is an Japanese martial arts though it was practiced in India from much before.It is believed to be originally developed by the Buddhists to protect themselves from thieves and dacoits  during their travel. Studies tell us that they carried it to Japan with them. But till then Hinduism again overpowered in India leading to Karate's  depletion till it vanished. Then again in the late nineteenth century Karate began to taught in India. I haven't googled this so if there is something missing then i am really sorry. I wrote what my Trainer told me. I am a yellow belt in Karate.

Rakshabandhan is one of my personal favourite festivals. I made a little change as to how it is celebrated and i am really sorry if i hurt someone. This is totally my view and it is not necessary for anyone to comply with it. We are only two sisters so i tie rakhi to her and she does the same. The same can be applied to the brothers. Raskabandhan means to protect the other and a brother can protect his brother and so can a sister.

P.S. Rani Di's (Ron) friend made a banner for this story. I am putting it in the header. Thank you Hema Di...:)

Thanks!! :)

Buddy me for PMS.

Edited by Hanuharshita - 24 August 2013 at 6:32am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

nmaharajAtyaymeem17iris_iris2WanieARhysennvenkatahira2050Parii..nishu_shornaASR6262pup03honey-sweety

Go to top