Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

RisingSun A New Beginning N Breaking Prejudice Pg7 (Page 6)

ASR6262 IF-Sizzlerz
ASR6262
ASR6262

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Awesome update 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hanuharshita

_Roka_ Goldie
_Roka_
_Roka_

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
lovely update

Hanuharshita

IPKKNDfan4ever IF-Dazzler
IPKKNDfan4ever
IPKKNDfan4ever

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
great update !
i agree with Khushi s decision...
Arnav should have been more polite...but ya he is ASR !
Tappu and Nikki are so cute...i love the way they love Khushi...
are they Arnav s real kids ???

excited for Arshi s meeting !!!!!!!!

Hanuharshita

nmaharaj Senior Member
nmaharaj
nmaharaj

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Curious about what the offer is.  Please update fast.Tongue

Hanuharshita

nmaharaj Senior Member
nmaharaj
nmaharaj

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
I am sure her defiance is creating an emotion within him.  No one say no to ASR right? Looking forward to next update.

Hanuharshita

Hanuharshita Groupbie
Hanuharshita
Hanuharshita

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 6:14am | IP Logged

Chapter 5

Khushi had just stepped outside the gate and was trying to find an auto but it seemed, as the nature did not want her to leave from there. After drinking water from her bottle, she tried to stop an auto again but it was already engaged and she turned back to the sidewalk in disappointment. "Where are the autos? It's so hot today." She muttered when a car stopped near her making her jump. She was moving away from the car when she heard loud voices of someone laughing. Her curiosity grew wider at the childishness and familiarity of the voices and she turned to look inside the car and what she found inside surprised her.  Mr. Raizada was in the driver's seat whereas Nikki and Tappu were sitting in the back seat with their window opened and were laughing their hearts out.

He rolled down the window of passenger's side and spoke "Ms. Gupta, can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Khushi Miss!! We missed you!!" Tripti and Nikita shouted poking their head out of the window of the back seat.

Nikita, Tripti what are both of you doing here?" she asked.

"Miss please come inside." They said and Khushi had no way but to accept the invitation. How could someone deny those smiling faces? She sat in the passenger's seat and turned around ignoring him. "Now tell me both of you, what are you doing here?" That irked Arnav. How could she ignore him when he was sitting right across her?

"Will you teach us Karate at home?" Nikki pleaded smiling hugely.

"But I told your dad last night that I have other commitments." She said looking at him directly.

"Pleaseplease.please..please." Nikita and Tripti pleaded again and Khushi accepted at last finding no way out of this. "Okay but I am free only from 6 to 7 at evening.

"Yes!! I knew it!" Nikita shouted and hi-fived Tripti while Arnav stared at her. How could she accept so easily now and not when he had offered her double of her salary. Was she offended at that time? He wondered and decided to stay silent to let the things come out of their own.

"Where do you live?" he asked finally when the excitement of the kids died out and they settled on their seats discussing their plans for tonight.

"Laxmi Nagar. Why?" She told.

"I am dropping you there." He said.

"No I can go on my own." She tried to open the door but Arnav reacted quickly and locked it and she turned around in surprise. "Are you trying to kidnap me?"

"And what would you do? Hit me in the head with your bottle again." He mocked and twisted the key staring ahead. Khushi could not help but stare at the smiling man. Could there be anything else as beautiful as compared to the smile on his face? She thought and turned to look outside the window as they moved ahead.

"Take the right turn." She told him after some time and glanced back. "Do you want to come in kids?"

"Yes!!" They shouted but Arnav interjected. "No it's late and your homework is still due."

""But we have 4 hours to finish it Papa." Nikita told and not getting a nod from her father, she pleaded. "Please." And Arnav had to give in. The kids had the ultimate weapon, plead. "Fine but only 10 minutes. Deal?"

"Deal!" Nikita and Tripti shouted running towards the door.

"From here." Khushi lead them to the door and rang the bell twice watching the impatient look on kids' faces.

"Coming" Buaji called rushing towards the door.

"Buaji this is Arnav Singh Raizada and these are his two children Tripti and Nikita." She introduced them as soon as  Buaji opened the door.

"Are Bitua Come inside." Buaji lead them to the sofa and settled them on. "What would you like? Tea or coffee and kids what would you two like? Cold drink?" She offered.

"No I am fine." He told but Tripti cut in. "I want water."

"Yes Sure Bitiya. Khushi sit with them. I'll be back with some snacks." said Buaji.

"No Buaji you sit with them. I'll bring it." Khushi left her bag at the chair and walked away. What did you do Khushi? You accepted but that that.. that laad governor..Yes that's the name.. that laad governor had offended you last night ordering you with a tone. How could you? But  Let it be. You did it for the kids and you need money too. Thinking this she walked out of the kitchen with snacks and cold drinks for the kids and a coffee for the laad governor of course.

But never in her dreams had she imagined to find them sitting comfortably in her home, playing and laughing with Buaji and their smiling father sitting at the lone chair watching them.

"Buaji, Mr. Raizada wants me to teach his kids karate at his home and I have agreed." She told keeping the tray on table.

"But last night you said.." Buaji tried to say but Khushi interrupted. "I know but I have now. And I am free for 2 hours in the evening so I thought to teach them from 6 to 7."

"Laxmi Nagar is not safe after 7 at night and you know it Bitiya." told Buaji worriedly.

"I'll send a car for her and the driver will pick her up and drop her home every day." Arnav cut in seeing the worry line on their faces and decided to offer his car for her safety.

"But how can she.." Buaji tried but Arnav interrupted again and pacified her. "Don't worry about her. I will make sure of her safety. And don't worry about me, I am fine with it. I understand. I also have two daughters to be worried about."He said and watched as a smile crept up on Buaji's face.

"Dhanyawaad Bitua." Buaji agreed at last and making kids' smile wide. They had been quiet since the time Buaji had brought up the subject  but now they were happily enjoying their drinks.

Khushi smiled and turned to Arnav. "Sugar?"

"I don't take it." He denied.

"You like coffee without sugar?" She asked incredulously.

"I am diabetic." He told not holding back. He did not know why he told the truth but he felt right after the disclosure. Only his family knew about his disease and no one else but today two new names were added in the list and it did not feel embarrassing to him.

"Oh sorry. We have sugar-free. Do you want it?" she offered.

"Yes thank you." He smiled and Khushi disappeared in the kitchen again.

As the evening wore on, Arnav had to force Tripti and Nikita out of the house with him. They were reluctant to leave Khushi and Buaji but Arnav was worried about their school next day. At last, Khushi helped him taking them out of the house to his car noticing his distressed face.

"Good Night Kids. Meet you tomorrow at 6." She waved them good-bye not knowing this was not the goodbye or ending of a day but the start of a new dawn. Things were going to change now, a lot more they had ever thought them to be. Their worlds had united but what would come out of it was yet to be seen. Happiness or Hurt?? It was not decided yet but whatever was it, the decision was made. They had to fight for themselves for their happiness and their sad days were over, to hit them again but with a more intensity later.

Chapter 6

Here, is the next chapter.Waiting to see your comments.Buddy me for pms.

P.S. We are not going to update this story till 6th August as i am having exams.I will be off IF till 6th, so  will reply to all after i come back.Smile 

Edited by Hanuharshita - 24 August 2013 at 6:36am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

jioranmaharajkhusipraAtyayapekshashiris_iris2meem17swtsamRhysennhira2050IPKKNDfan4everParii..nishu_shornaASR6262pup03FAYKHAN29

pup03 IF-Sizzlerz
pup03
pup03

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Beautiful update !!! khushi agreed to teach tripti and nikita at their home..  liked the way arnav put off all buaji's worries about khushi travelling late evening.. loved the way arnav told buaji i can understand your concern i too have daughters.. lets see how things progresses now.. loved the update..

thanks for pm Smile
Rhysenn IF-Dazzler
Rhysenn
Rhysenn

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Nice! So Khushi is going to teach for one hour? Great update!

Go to top