Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

RisingSun A New Beginning N Breaking Prejudice Pg7 (Page 5)

Hanuharshita Groupbie
Hanuharshita
Hanuharshita

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Chapter 4

Khushi got up from the chair and picked it up. "Hello?"

"Khushi Kumari Gupta?" she heard from the other side.

"Yes."

"I am Arnav Singh Raizada and I have a proposal for you."

"Who?" she said.

"Arnav Singh Raizada, father of Tripti and Nikita Raizada. I got your number from the head of your school." It was the first time he had to repeat his name. Usually people recognized him with just his name but this girl made him introduce himself with his daughter's name.

She recognized him as soon as he took Tripti and Nikita's name. Of course, she remembered the names of two new students of her class. That was exactly the thing expected from a teacher; remember your students' name. "Oh. I am sorry Mr. Raizada I could not hear you properly. Moreover, I am sorry for the other day. I did not mean to hurt you. It just..."

"I understand." He interrupted.

"So why did you call me then?" she asked sitting on the nearby chair.

"I want you to teach Tripti and Nikita karate at my house." He said with authority in his voice that made Khushi narrow her eyes.

"I am sorry I can't. My schedule is too tight for another class." Her mind had told her to accept the offer. Buaji had just complained about things being costly and she had been thinking for adding a new class in her day but then her heart interjected at the tone in which he had made the offer.

"I can pay you double of what you are being paid at school." He offered again losing a bit of his patience. This chit of a girl had just refused his offer and he was unable to do anything. He had offered Tappu and Nikki to learn karate at home from a different teacher but Tappu had denied straightaway stating that she wanted to learn it from Khushi and no one else and Nikki had been silent all the while not speaking for once. He did not know what magic Khushi had done on them but since the time they had returned from their first class, he was hearing her name now and then in his house. First, at dinner table, they had narrated the whole 'kidnapping' incident to their Bua, Anjali, and then next day at the breakfast table, during evening tea and dinner again; even while taking bath they were talking about their new teacher. It had been too much for him but it seemed his kids liked their teacher and Arnav had no other option than to bring their karate teacher home, at any cost.

"I am sorry Mr. Raizada but I can't accept your proposal. Good Night." She wanted to give him a fitting answer for being so arrogant and pushy but it was not in her nature to badmouth someone when she could not even see the person, so she had answered politely and had ended the call wishing him good night.

Buaji saw Khushi still sitting on the chair not talking anymore and called her from where she was sitting. "Are Khushi, who was on the phone?"

"Arnav Singh Raizada, Buaji." She answered turning around on the chair.

"Who?" asked Buaji in shock.

"Father of my two new students." She stood up from her chair and sat beside Buaji on the sofa crossing her legs.

"I know him but what did he want?" she asked knowing her niece well. Nothing except worry could have formed those frown lines on her forehead. Khushi had always been a smiling kid since childhood even her terrible past could not wipe the smile from her face. She had always been the bravest in the toughest situations as compared to her and she knew something was troubling Khushi.

"He wanted me to teach his kids karate at his home and even offered me double of my salary but his tone offended me and I denied. Did I do right?"Khushi asked Buaji as she kept her  head in her lap.

"I know what you are thinking but I know that he must have said something. I am with you Bitiya and do not think about our situation. Our self-respect is the first thing we should maintain. Other things can go to hell." Buaji caressed her hairs and Khushi kissed her both palms smiling and approving her own decision finally.

"She denied, hasn't she?" Nikki said as soon as she spotted his father in his room. He had told them he had appointed a new karate teacher for them an hour ago and Tappu had refused to learn it from any other than Khushi. Therefore, Nikki knew he was going to talk to their teacher about it and later that Khushi had denied when she had seen the fallen face of his father.

"Yes." He told her not wanting to lie to them.

"Why can't we go and talk to her papa?" She left her bed and held his right hand while Tappu did the same holding his left.

Arnav was going to deny when he looked at the faces of Tappu and Nikki. While Tappu was pleading  him with a pout, Nikki had a shine in her eyes and his heart couldn't say no. Nikki had almost stopped talking to everyone in the house since Nani stopped them from taking karate classes. Moreover, it was the first thing she had demanded after a long time and he did not want to break her heart.

"We can meet her tomorrow after your school." He offered kneeling down and Nikki and Tappu hugged him shouting in excitement. This was what he wanted; smiles on their faces and a small decision of his from his heart did work.

Here, we present you the next update guys.Waiting to see your comments.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

aayushikumarAtyaynmaharajmeem17apekshash_Roka_IPKKNDfan4everRhysennvenkatahira2050Parii..nishu_shornaFAYKHAN29ASR6262pup03honey-sweety

honey-sweety IF-Sizzlerz
honey-sweety
honey-sweety

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Wonderful Update.

Arnav has a need but instead of requesting, he ordered to teach Karate. Kushi did good thing to reject the offer.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hanuharshita

venkata IF-Dazzler
venkata
venkata

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Awesome update. Loved it.

Hanuharshita

nishu_shorna IF-Sizzlerz
nishu_shorna
nishu_shorna

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Nice update...so they're gonna meet Khushi tomorrow...waiting for that...thanks for the pm...

Hanuharshita

pup03 IF-Sizzlerz
pup03
pup03

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
nice update !!! khushi will agree after meeting nikita and tripti.. she got offended with arnav's tone but she too loves both the girls and will agree for them.. loved the update..

thanks for pm Smile

Hanuharshita

Rhysenn IF-Dazzler
Rhysenn
Rhysenn

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
I'm glad...Khushi did the right thing...Arnav can't go around ordering people like that!

Hanuharshita

iris_iris2 Goldie
iris_iris2
iris_iris2

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Nice but short updateSmile Want to know more soon.

Hanuharshita

meem17 Goldie
meem17
meem17

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the pm and update
Loving it

Hanuharshita

Go to top