India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

RisingSun A New Beginning N Breaking Prejudice Pg7

Hanuharshita Groupbie
Hanuharshita
Hanuharshita

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Hello peeps!!!!! I am back with another new story. Many may be knowing me from before. Those who dont are welcome to read that one  You are the reason for my existence

Although this work is not solely mine.The person who is writing this story with me is Rani Ansari. She will not be interacting with you all  though.It will be just me posting and interacting. Hope to see your comments. Buddy me for pms.

Chapter 1

He watched, as the sun emerged from the clouds. Another day he thought, and moved to wake up his angels. This has been his daily routine for nearly five years now. If not for them he would have given up a long time back. A forced relationship and its aftermath had broken him inside and out. He had tried to make it work but Naina had been adamant, not once giving a thought about their angels.  He thought and smiled sadly as he watched them wake up. After that, he had taken this up on him that they never miss their mother. He came out of his trance when he heard his five year olds shouting at the top of their voice.

"Happy Father's Day Papa !!!!" Nikki shouted as soon as she got up from the bed, making Arnav smile widely.

"You remember it darling ? He asked and opened his arms wide as a big smile got plastered on his face.

"Off course we remember it!!! How can you expect us to forget this Papa!!!" said Tappu as she too went into his arms so that he can hug both of them at the same time which has been a tradition since they were two year olds.

"So, what are my angels planning to do today?" He asked both of them as he kissed their foreheads and went to take their clothes out.

"We will be spending time with you today Papa and don't you dare deny us this time!!!" Said Nikki whining and pouted her lips cutely.

"Ohkay baba'no denying this time.Now, go and freshen up quickly."  He said while mixing water for their bath.

"Pakka?"

"Hain Pakka!!" He said while pushing them inside the bathroom and moving out.

So many arrangements have to be made if he wants to spend a whole day with them. He sighed as he called Aman to  re-schedule all his meetings and cancel the video conference that was to be held today afternoon. So much for being a good father and the CEO at the same time!! He thought as he moved downstairs to tell Di and Nani about their plans.

"Buaji! Buaji!" shouted a girl from the living room startling the sparrows to fly away from the nearby trees. There was something special about this morning and Khushi found herself singing to the songs playing in the radio. After arranging the breakfast table hurriedly she pinned the dupatta of her lavender colored suit on her shoulder and stuffed her lunch box. "Buaji wake up. I am getting late." She shouted again not getting any response from the door next to her room. "Not again." She muttered shaking her head.  She entered the small bedroom and shook the lady in question. "Buaji get up! I am getting late for my coaching classes.

A lady in her early fifties pulled the quilt on her face mumbling something incoherently. But being the niece of her Buaji had gained her a lot of traits of her aunt and she was as stubborn as her Buaji. She knew how to bring her Buaji back from her dream land. She pulled the quilt and whispered in her ears mimicking Sharmaji of the neighborhood. "Madhumati, O my Madhumati. Just wake up. Breakfast is ready. I am waiting for you outside." And Buaji's eyes shot open. When she realized what was happening she shouted. "Sankadevi!!! Naughty Girl. Come here. I'll show you." But Khushi was already out of  the room smiling and giggling at her success in making Buaji wake up from her sweet dreams. This was the daily routine for her and she loved every bit of her morning, cooking breakfast, dusting, shaking Buaji out of her dreams it meant the world to her. After the death of her parents Buaji was the only one who took care of her despite the fact that she was a widower and she had no job or way of earning at that time. Her Buaji deserved these sound sleeps after those sleepless nights she spent taking care of Khushi. She was just eight when she arrived at Buaji's door steps after her parents' death and she had taken care of her since then not caring for herself. If not for her Khushi would have been rotting in an orphan or the side of the road. She was lucky enough to get Buaji even after the unluckiest thing happened to her. Buaji didn't know how much the name she used to annoy Khushi sometimes soothed her. It always had a relieving and easing effect on her.

As Buaji neared dining table she knew what was happening inside that little brain of Khushi's. Watching her expressions Buaji muttered Sankadevi again shaking her head. "Arey Sankadevi, Do you wish to eat all the puris alone?"

Khushi snapped out of her trance hearing Buaji and muttered under her breath looking at her plate. "Hey Devi Maiyya What am I doing and what was I thinking?." She was shifting all the puris from the puri-basket to her plate one by one. She placed them back in the basket hurriedly making Buaji shake her head at her once again. There was something wrong with her head and she needed to check it. Maybe everyone was like this maybe she was different than others. She could never understand why she tended to lose herself in her thoughts. Maybe there was something wrong with her that's why Buaji call her Sankadevi or she was different. She was not supposed to be different from others after whatever she had seen in her life or whatever happened with her so the former seemed a better explanation for all this, she thought. Little did she know that no explanation applied on her and she neither was different from others nor was mad. She was just a human whose life was going to change now. After all the misfortunate things and tragedies in her life she was going to get her share of happiness in her life now but she had to fight for it, a little more if she had ever thought of.

Here is the first chapter.Tell me about it...

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Edited by Hanuharshita - 24 August 2013 at 6:34am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Atyayapekshashhira2050swtsamIPKKNDfan4everParii..basbnishu_shornapup03honey-sweetyFAYKHAN29ASR6262

hira2050 IF-Dazzler
hira2050
hira2050

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Nice start..
I Just Loved it:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hanuharshita

nishu_shorna IF-Sizzlerz
nishu_shorna
nishu_shorna

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Interesting start...waiting for it to unfold...thanks for the pm...

Hanuharshita

pup03 IF-Sizzlerz
pup03
pup03

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Good start !!! lets see how the progression happens??? HAPPY WRITING

thanks for pm Smile

Hanuharshita

honey-sweety IF-Sizzlerz
honey-sweety
honey-sweety

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged

Wonderful start...and seems interesting...

IPKKNDfan4ever IF-Dazzler
IPKKNDfan4ever
IPKKNDfan4ever

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
interesting...
LOL Khushi is soo naughty ...loved the wau she woke up Buaji !LOLLOL

Arnav s already a dad of 2 kids ?!...

eager to know more :)

Hanuharshita

ASR6262 IF-Sizzlerz
ASR6262