Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Would it have been different if...? (Page 6)

xxMATSxx IF-Stunnerz
xxMATSxx
xxMATSxx

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
^ Couldnt agree more Niki! Clap

ZAHARA. IF-Sizzlerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Aha Rosh, just read your comments! 
I'm really wishing for AyRa to be married! Who knows maybe Dadi has kept the original papers? I like your idea of the fake Ayaan-Zoya marriage! Which would make sense as Ayaan knows how much Zoya and Asad love each other! That would be interesting to watch! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xxMATSxx

Bul3 IF-Sizzlerz
Bul3
Bul3

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged
nice post dear!..I dont know why people have to blame Asad or Zoya in this scenario..Yes Asad has done mistakes previously but he would never cheat on Zoya in his senses..also Zoya is not wrong in feeling hurt and cheated..Though I dont think he slept with Tanu but even if he did, I do not think he is no more good for Zoya bcoz he was trapped unwillingly..so as you said I am hoping for Asya reunion in Ajmer and hopefully their Nikah along with confession Smile Also I am sick of Razia and Billo Rani coming up with unheard of things to make evil win..first it was stupid to show some doctors coming and taking away Razia just like that on some fault in reports they found..than family made her go with doctors they had previously not even met..and now if Badi bi had planned it oh too well,how did electrified a few hours back Razia was so easily taken out of asylym by Billo Rani and was in full action!..and dont get me started on the drugs they used to act Asad as they wanted!..I mean what crap was that..throwing all logic from the window!...why do they have to show evil winning 100 times before good triumphing? well oh that is how tv shows work but still really wish they stop showing so much evilness and show more positivity in the show!

Edited by Bul3 - 23 June 2013 at 4:55am

xxMATSxx

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveRosh

@ Yaari, Viya and Cool_Sri-- THANK YOU GUYS!!! and Yeh i know Viya.. ROFL Ive been scratching like a CAT to post and finally have.. so it feels LIBERATING. Cool
ROFL Omg Cat Shocked ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. not the billi waala cat ROFL

xxMATSxx

Go to top