Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Would it have been different if...? (Page 4)

SiyapaaQueen IF-Stunnerz
SiyapaaQueen
SiyapaaQueen

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

Hey Rosh, 

Good to see you back Big smile Was missing your posts. 

And great post! 

Honestly I think AsYa marriage needs to happen because even I feel that Gaffur's truth and other things that follow would have more of an impact when they are together. Also I feel that marriage will happen soon if not in Ajmer then maybe after they are back because they showed so many rasams and 2 engagements. It all meant something. Yes the SR fiasco is a test of love for both of them and since the trust factor was missing in their relationship it makes sense that they get married after this factor is also achieved.

I am really looking forward to Ajmer now and hope to get some respite from Billi. I know that she'll play the pregnancy card most probably but she can come back later. She needs to just disappear for sometime now.  

Thanks sweetz! Hug

Glad you agree! Me also looking forward to Ajmer! I think it will DEFINITLY be useful to move the story forward! Wink YEH i kind of want her to disappear for a lil but as well. Give the audience a break at least if you arent gonna get rid of her permanently... CV"s! Come on now! Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Livingfree

SiyapaaQueen IF-Stunnerz
SiyapaaQueen
SiyapaaQueen

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teja0102..

hey rosh
very nice post and i agree with u with every point 
and i also think the marriage should happen in ajmer 
abt ayaan and humaira i dnt know but i think its high time ayaan should understand her feelings and take a decision of making her free or try to understand her and  make her happy 

TRUST ME! Could NOT agree MORE! Aayan has been DISAPPOINTING me IMMENSLY. the guy isnt even making and EFFORT with Humz. Like at least sit down with her and TRY to get to know her on a DIFFERENT relationship level.. but NOPE. he just DOESNT want to try because it would mean OFFICIALLY accepting Raazia's decisions. Ouch

Teja....

SiyapaaQueen IF-Stunnerz
SiyapaaQueen
SiyapaaQueen

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
@ Armu-- Thank you!!!

@ Nupsie-- hmm thats true I guess! I can understand that.. Ermm
niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Hello Rosh, welcome back! Great post and I agree with your points completely!

I don't think anything happened between Billi Jammy (KSG's interview-partially successful) and honestly I have a feeling Asad does not either. There is no reason for him to follow Zoya otherwise. If he felt something happened then he would want Zoya to distance herself from him but instead he goes after Zoya to Ajmer which shows that he does not believe he is guilty and will not put Zoya through what his mother went through. He will fight for his love, win Zoya back and change his destiny. He said it himself-"kismat bhi humare beech nahi aa sakti"

Next, I feel this SR nonsense was always going to happen. Initially I think it was supposed to be after the nikah. They would have gotten married and while Zoya waited for Asad during their SR, Asad would be with Billi. Imagine how much more heart breaking that would be. This was needed (in Gul's mind) to sort their trust issue. This was the plan even during Billi-Zoya confrontation which is why she said even if Zoya gets married she will sleep with Asad. Even Mishti had said wedding is happening. However, I feel with the trp drop when billi's track is elevated and the negative reviews for billi they changed it last minute. Which is why Asad going alone to his wedding and illogical nonsense like that happened. I feel they changed it to expedite Billi being revealed. Ajmer would have been the venue of their 2nd nikah after misunderstandings were cleared but now I believe it will be the venue of their 1st nikah and then a 2nd one in Bhopal in front of family.

I also think nikah will happen in Ajmer. Going all the way to Ajmer just to show dream song sequences, confrontations, and an attack on Zoya makes no sense to me. That could have all been done in Bhopal. Ajmer must show uniting of AsYa and at least partial exposure of evil. There is no reason for Zoya to even stay in India if she does not get married. Plus, all the rasams and dragging to the nikah would go to waste if they don't get married in Ajmer or soon after. During the Mr. Whatever scenario, Dilshad planned AsYa engagement, because of Billi it did not happen, and because of Asad Zoya had to leave, the ring was essential then. Now, Dilshad planned the wedding, because of Billi it did not happen, and because of Asad Zoya will leave, the dupatta is essential now. Last time, Asad brought back Zoya as his fiance now he will bring her back as his wife. Otherwise, Zoya would just go back to NY. Plus, I feel Billi will be partially revealed and I am sure she will be kicked out by Asad. Asad has been betrayed enough by her they cannot show him being used and played with further. Also, Zoya Billi living under the same roof makes no sense to me at least.

I can totally see Zoya initially ignoring Asad in Ajmer and then Billi getting upset that Asad knows nothing happened. So she tries to kill Zoya and right before she does she tells her nothing happened and too bad Zoya did not trust Asad. I think Asad will witness this partially and slap Billi and save Zoya. Or Zoya may tell him Billi was behind all this and this time he may trust her and then kick billi out.

Finally for Gaffur's truth to have an affect AsYa have to be married in my opinion. This is the only way Zoya can be the link between the two houses. So for me Zoya Ayaan is not possible at all. Zoya knows Humera loves Ayaan. Ayaan knows AsYa love eachother and Raziya will kill everyone if ArYa don't get married.

I also think both brothers will say QH together. It can also be as someone pointed out  that Raziya has evidence that nothing happened between Asad Billi and blackmails Ayaan that he has to get married if he wants to save his brother's honor because I feel after what happened Ayaan may postpone his nikah which Raziya will not like. Ayaan will give the biggest qurbani for his brother and zoya.

The baby daddy nonsense is overused on India tv and I don't think and I really hope it does not go down that route. It will take one paternity test. Plus if AsYa unite then I strongly feel that Asad will know that nothing happened. I think Billi will come back after Zoya's father's truth is revealed and poison Zoya that Asad lied to her because he hates Gaffur. In the mean time, I want Billi-Imran to be exposed. 

After all this negativity last week, I hope Gul shows some positivity. I really hope Ajmer unites AsYa in marriage and Billi is partially exposed at least to Asad. Then once they are married, Zoya will be Asad's rock to gain back his mother's trust and respect. 

Sorry this is so long..

SiyapaaQueen

ZAHARA. IF-Sizzlerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks Rosh for your input! So I decided to add to my previous post and I've also just posted this on Tumblr but I'm posting it here too! Embarrassed Basically an addition to what I wrote before. 

Official spoilers say that Zoya will run away to Ajmer with Asad following behind. There, Tanveer also arrives with the intention of killing Zoya. But other spoilers (not sure whether they can be trusted) mention that Asad and Zoya will marry in Ajmer, which got me thinking, well what if that really did happen? 

We have witnessed many wedding preparation events such as the sangeet and mehendi, why would the CVs show us this if the marriage was going to not happen in the beginning? And [if the synopsis is right, that the Maburt/Zoyaan marriage would happen] even if it meant the Maburt marriage happens, why show us a month long celebration of Asad and Zoya's pre-nikaah ceremonies? It doesn't make sense to me. 

But then also think about how despite everything, Humaira and Ayaan's engagement didn't happen - either because Nikhat stopped it the first time or Humaira was poisoned the second. This time, it did happen, but after what? Remember Razia had deceitfully got Humaira and Ayaan to sign the Nikahnama? Only for Dadi to turn the tables and make Razia seem crazy? Why were we shown the signing of paper if nothing was going to be done about it? Think, despite Dadi making Razia out crazy, we shouldn't forget that Humaira and Ayaan did sign the document and therefore in the eyes of the law, they are married. 

So, if we gather everything together that when Zoya runs away to Ajmer, Asad follows her with Tanveer trailing behind to kill Zoya. Someone mentioned that maybe Tanveer thinks she had killed Zoya, without knowing that Asad had saved her. It's exactly like how Tanveer thought Zoya had left the country without knowing that Asad had 'saved' her by proposing to her in the airport. Therefore, perhaps after Asad saves Zoya, Tanveer leaves the scene [probably not wanting anyone to see her being the one who 'killed' Zoya], and that's where Asad and Zoya have their heart to heart. Those sources that mention that Asad and Zoya get married, maybe they do, but I think it'll happen like how Humaira and Ayaan's marriage happened. I think Asad and Zoya get married without knowing, and mostly in the eyes of God, (juxtaposing how Ayaan and Humaira got married in the eyes of the law). That way, all the pre-wedding celebrations and especially the way Zoya dealt with the acid in the mehendi, are followed by the right move: Asad and Zoya's marriage. 

Perhaps, after that they leave back to Bhopal to where after Tanveer's pregnancy track starts where she says Asad is the father of her child. Thus, starts the Tanveer-Asad engagement whilst on the other hand, something (and I don't know what) leads to the Zoya and Ayaan marriage, (again don't know how Humaira would allow it or what would happen to her but let's think about that later). That way, Zoya would be able to see how Ghafoor really is as well as interacting with Asad's other sisters and Dadi, whilst also the viewers would be satisfied as in reality Asad-Zoya and Humaira-Ayaan would be married to each other. Furthermore, many have said that perhaps these two tracks, ie the relationships, end almost simultaneously, but I think the Asad-Tanveer engagement breaks because of her real truth, and then Zoya and Ayaan's marriage breaks because (I would really love this to happen!) Ayaan brings Zoya back to Asad because he knows how much they love each other. Thus, when Tanveer's truth is out, so is Razia's and also Ghafoor being Zoya's father. Which is when the real storyline comes in, how Rashid was framed by Razia and how Razia had killed Zainab. 

One reason why I would love the real Asad-Zoya marriage to happen beforehand is because it would mirror the situation of marriage to that of Ayaan and Humaira's, ie, they got married without knowing. And seeing as Ayaan and Asad are half brothers and Zoya and Humaira are half sisters, wouldn't this be just awesome? 

SiyapaaQueen

SiyapaaQueen IF-Stunnerz
SiyapaaQueen
SiyapaaQueen

Hello Rosh, welcome back! Great post and I agree with your points completely!

I don't think anything happened between Billi Jammy (KSG's interview-partially successful) and honestly I have a feeling Asad does not either. There is no reason for him to follow Zoya otherwise. If he felt something happened then he would want Zoya to distance herself from him but instead he goes after Zoya to Ajmer which shows that he does not believe he is guilty and will not put Zoya through what his mother went through. He will fight for his love, win Zoya back and change his destiny. He said it himself-"kismat bhi humare beech nahi aa sakti"

Yehh see I actually think that Asad feels he MAY have messed up . hence the point of the drugging and billi making him think she is Zoya.. Ermm But i liked your perspective.. IDkk lets see if he believes or not! 

Next, I feel this SR nonsense was always going to happen. Initially I think it was supposed to be after the nikah. They would have gotten married and while Zoya waited for Asad during their SR, Asad would be with Billi. Imagine how much more heart breaking that would be. This was needed (in Gul's mind) to sort their trust issue. This was the plan even during Billi-Zoya confrontation which is why she said even if Zoya gets married she will sleep with Asad. Even Mishti had said wedding is happening. However, I feel with the trp drop when billi's track is elevated and the negative reviews for billi they changed it last minute. Which is why Asad going alone to his wedding and illogical nonsense like that happened. I feel they changed it to expedite Billi being revealed. Ajmer would have been the venue of their 2nd nikah after misunderstandings were cleared but now I believe it will be the venue of their 1st nikah and then a 2nd one in Bhopal in front of family.

Yehh def it was DEF coming and we should have been ready for it but i guess with allt he spoilers.. no one relly knew what to believe.. you know? Lets see what CV's do next!

I also think nikah will happen in Ajmer. Going all the way to Ajmer just to show dream song sequences, confrontations, and an attack on Zoya makes no sense to me. That could have all been done in Bhopal. Ajmer must show uniting of AsYa and at least partial exposure of evil. There is no reason for Zoya to even stay in India if she does not get married. Plus, all the rasams and dragging to the nikah would go to waste if they don't get married in Ajmer or soon after. During the Mr. Whatever scenario, Dilshad planned AsYa engagement, because of Billi it did not happen, and because of Asad Zoya had to leave, the ring was essential then. Now, Dilshad planned the wedding, because of Billi it did not happen, and because of Asad Zoya will leave, the dupatta is essential now. Last time, Asad brought back Zoya as his fiance now he will bring her back as his wife. Otherwise, Zoya would just go back to NY. Plus, I feel Billi will be partially revealed and I am sure she will be kicked out by Asad. Asad has been betrayed enough by her they cannot show him being used and played with further. Also, Zoya Billi living under the same roof makes no sense to me at least.

Im really glad you agree as well! I REALLY am DYING for a Dargah wedding! All the rasams happened so tHEY HAVE to get married otherwise RASAMS were all pointless. Yup i think billis main truths will be revealed but not her pregnancy that will come later when she blames it on Asad.. and definitly her truths about Raazia and Gaffu being Zoes dad.. all that has to come out as well so Im eager to see WHEN that is revealed. But right now ALL asad needs to know is Tanveer is a LYING twat. 

I can totally see Zoya initially ignoring Asad in Ajmer and then Billi getting upset that Asad knows nothing happened. So she tries to kill Zoya and right before she does she tells her nothing happened and too bad Zoya did not trust Asad. I think Asad will witness this partially and slap Billi and save Zoya. Or Zoya may tell him Billi was behind all this and this time he may trust her and then kick billi out.

^ HMM okay! Yeh know this makes sense! Lets see! Me also waiting to see how Zoe gives Asad cold shoulder and him following like a lost puppy Embarrassed

Finally for Gaffur's truth to have an affect AsYa have to be married in my opinion. This is the only way Zoya can be the link between the two houses. So for me Zoya Ayaan is not possible at all. Zoya knows Humera loves Ayaan. Ayaan knows AsYa love eachother and Raziya will kill everyone if ArYa don't get married.

YAY! thanks so much for agreeing ont his! I thought i was the only one. ^ EXACTLY. Clap

I also think both brothers will say QH together. It can also be as someone pointed out  that Raziya has evidence that nothing happened between Asad Billi and blackmails Ayaan that he has to get married if he wants to save his brother's honor because I feel after what happened Ayaan may postpone his nikah which Raziya will not like. Ayaan will give the biggest qurbani for his brother and zoya.

YUP! Def think theres a reason for the STRETCHING and i think itll culiminate in both BROS' saying QH together! Embarrassed

The baby daddy nonsense is overused on India tv and I don't think and I really hope it does not go down that route. It will take one paternity test. Plus if AsYa unite then I strongly feel that Asad will know that nothing happened. I think Billi will come back after Zoya's father's truth is revealed and poison Zoya that Asad lied to her because he hates Gaffur. In the mean time, I want Billi-Imran to be exposed. 

Idk i dont remember it in any other show.. or maybe im just forgetting..LOL but i think QH was DEF unique in its portryal! so lets see how it works out!? 

After all this negativity last week, I hope Gul shows some positivity. I really hope Ajmer unites AsYa in marriage and Billi is partially exposed at least to Asad. Then once they are married, Zoya will be Asad's rock to gain back his mother's trust and respect. 

Sorry this is so long..

YUp! Hoping for positivity!! CANNOT wait for ajmer!

thanks for the detailed response! Loved reading your views! Sorry for delay in reply!!! Embarrassed

Edited by LoveRosh - 22 June 2013 at 7:35pm

niki_12

..vidhi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..vidhi..
..vidhi..

Its so good to see u back Rosh!!!!!
nd ur post was just bang on...almost everything i feel u have written,...
zoya's reaction was not wrong but i do hope when she calms down she does give asad on chance...
Yes they shud get married soon coz i really want the story to move forward...i really want to see zoya-gaffur track...nd as u said they need to cope up with it together...so yes we need an ajmer nikah :P
Also it will be gr8 to see them get married at such a holy place<3
So loking forward to the track!!!

SiyapaaQueen

SiyapaaQueen IF-Stunnerz
SiyapaaQueen
SiyapaaQueen

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
@ Zahara

Thanks Rosh for your input! So I decided to add to my previous post and I've also just posted this on Tumblr but I'm posting it here too! Embarrassed Basically an addition to what I wrote before. 

Official spoilers say that Zoya will run away to Ajmer with Asad following behind. There, Tanveer also arrives with the intention of killing Zoya. But other spoilers (not sure whether they can be trusted) mention that Asad and Zoya will marry in Ajmer, which got me thinking, well what if that really did happen? 

We have witnessed many wedding preparation events such as the sangeet and mehendi, why would the CVs show us this if the marriage was going to not happen in the beginning? 

PRECISELY ZAHARA! my point exactly. All the rasams were SHOWN so there HAS to be a reason for that! I think ASYa will marry in the MOST sacred of Places and in a manner similar to their first meeting. Embarrassed in a Dargah.. Embarrassed and maybe even Zoe in Red and Asad in Black? Day Dreaming

And [if the synopsis is right, that the Maburt/Zoyaan marriage would happen] even if it meant the Maburt marriage happens, why show us a month long celebration of Asad and Zoya's pre-nikaah ceremonies? It doesn't make sense to me. 

I dont think Zoya and Aayan will marry. Adn frankly im SICk and TIRED of everyone thinking it will Stern Smile I mean.. if it does.. than i think itll be as YOu said.. AsYa will marry in Ajmer and wont be able to come out and tell Dilshaad and Aapi that they did because it was in secret and both of them dreamt of watching their respective Son and sister;s marriage soo they may feel guilty and not want to tell them and maybe in the delay or something.. somehow Tanveer shows up again and claims asad is the father and asad will feel guilty and want to marry her to save her rep and thus the Rashid/Dil/Shireen angle in AsYa's love story.. similarly.. Zoe may find out around the same time or something from Tanveer about Gaffu's truth and she may also for SOME odd reason.. which I cannot think of FAKE marriage with Aayan or something.. IDKk.. but whatever the reason may be.. I REALLY dont think Zoya and Aayan is a possibility and if it IS than it will only be after AsYa tie the know.. bringing in thesecond marriage thing.. and frankly.. Aayan knows Asad loves zoe and same in reverse.. he saw their tears and I just dont think he would purposely come in their way. Ouch

But then also think about how despite everything, Humaira and Ayaan's engagement didn't happen - either because Nikhat stopped it the first time or Humaira was poisoned the second. This time, it did happen, but after what? Remember Razia had deceitfully got Humaira and Ayaan to sign the Nikahnama? Only for Dadi to turn the tables and make Razia seem crazy? Why were we shown the signing of paper if nothing was going to be done about it? Think, despite Dadi making Razia out crazy, we shouldn't forget that Humaira and Ayaan did sign the document and therefore in the eyes of the law, they are married. 

Exactly my point.. I just dont get how AyRa got engaged right now.. after their engagement kept breaking..it seemed REALLY wierd and out of the blue types... but lets see how that plays out. They did sign but Daadi got the papers right?? So Daadi could have destroyed the signed papers..Ermm

So, if we gather everything together that when Zoya runs away to Ajmer, Asad follows her with Tanveer trailing behind to kill Zoya. Someone mentioned that maybe Tanveer thinks she had killed Zoya, without knowing that Asad had saved her. It's exactly like how Tanveer thought Zoya had left the country without knowing that Asad had 'saved' her by proposing to her in the airport. Therefore, perhaps after Asad saves Zoya, Tanveer leaves the scene [probably not wanting anyone to see her being the one who 'killed' Zoya], and that's where Asad and Zoya have their heart to heart. Those sources that mention that Asad and Zoya get married, maybe they do, but I think it'll happen like how Humaira and Ayaan's marriage happened. I think Asad and Zoya get married without knowing, and mostly in the eyes of God, (juxtaposing how Ayaan and Humaira got married in the eyes of the law). That way, all the pre-wedding celebrations and especially the way Zoya dealt with the acid in the mehendi, are followed by the right move: Asad and Zoya's marriage. 

Very interesting theory..! But again I dont think AyRa are married. Ermm

Perhaps, after that they leave back to Bhopal to where after Tanveer's pregnancy track starts where she says Asad is the father of her child. Thus, starts the Tanveer-Asad engagement whilst on the other hand, something (and I don't know what) leads to the Zoya and Ayaan marriage, (again don't know how Humaira would allow it or what would happen to her but let's think about that later). That way, Zoya would be able to see how Ghafoor really is as well as interacting with Asad's other sisters and Dadi, whilst also the viewers would be satisfied as in reality Asad-Zoya and Humaira-Ayaan would be married to each other. Furthermore, many have said that perhaps these two tracks, ie the relationships, end almost simultaneously, but I think the Asad-Tanveer engagement breaks because of her real truth, and then Zoya and Ayaan's marriage breaks because (I would really love this to happen!) Ayaan brings Zoya back to Asad because he knows how much they love each other. Thus, when Tanveer's truth is out, so is Razia's and also Ghafoor being Zoya's father. Which is when the real storyline comes in, how Rashid was framed by Razia and how Razia had killed Zainab. 

^ Yes as much as I find your theory interesting.. i just am having a hard time letting it sink in.. i just really dont see it happenng.. but we shall see! Wink

One reason why I would love the real Asad-Zoya marriage to happen beforehand is because it would mirror the situation of marriage to that of Ayaan and Humaira's, ie, they got married without knowing. And seeing as Ayaan and Asad are half brothers and Zoya and Humaira are half sisters, wouldn't this be just awesome? 

^ Definitly a GRIPPING theory but im a HUGE ASya and AyRa fangirl so its hard for me to accept.. but i mean.. if i knew that ASYa were MARRIED in ajmer than ill definitly have an easier time watching such sequences 

Edited by LoveRosh - 22 June 2013 at 7:47pm

ZAHARA.

Go to top