Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Would it have been different if...? (Page 3)

xxMATSxx IF-Stunnerz
xxMATSxx
xxMATSxx

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salmeh.

Can I unreserve it late at night like after 3-4 hrs?Embarrassed err I will do it now I guess wait

First of all I seriously dnt think any show unlike QH has bought such a heart-wrenching way to break a marriage. It has got so intense and on such a high point that its making us crazy!!
Asad - He is a man of his principles. He belives in himself and always has his own point. He knows how to handle a situation perfectly without any fuss. But this time tables has turned. He doesn't have anyone and he never had. He was always self-dependent. He needs to prove his mother, lover and himself that he is not Rashid.

They didn't consume. She just opened his shirt and slept beside him to make it look like that SLEPT but they did not. But she was successful in making people believe specially Zoya. Yes the position in which she saw her lover was too hard but urghh!! She shud have just given a damn thinking abt suhagraat thingy. She shud have given a chance to speak. No offence but I m with ASAD AHMED KHAN!! Dilshad man!! Ek to chance dena chahiya tha bte ko. 17 years he has handled you and took up the responsibility. U think he is like his father?! 
I m pretty hopeful for Ajmer track. It better be our savior. I want a dard bhara segment and a passionate confession PHLEASEE no over lighting and blah blah.
I m sure the team has something in their kitty for viewers. And yeesss KSG taking center stage and has full limelight with emotional scenes, its gonna be worth it^^

Ignore mistakes lol LOL

I DEF agree that QH ROCKED in depicting a NEW and UNIQUE way of breakin ga marriage off. As much as i CRINGED watching the whole bedding Dead It was TOTALLY different and OUTSIDE of the box. So hat's off to the creatives for that!

and YES asad does need to PROVE that he isnt' RASHID.. but 

this brings me to another point:

DIlshaad herself GAVE asad the GREEN signal and said he ISNT his dad.. so it irked me a lil bit when she blasted him. Granted again it was EXPECTED of a mother, but IDk it also seemed out of character for Dilshaad. 

I have faith in the QH CV's.. at times it shakes.. but at the end of the day when I think about it.. i know GUl and QH Cv's are SMART and wouldn't do anythign unless it had a GOOD reason and storyline associated with it.. as well as grasping the audience. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepaabditory.

Teja.... IF-Rockerz
Teja....
Teja....

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
hey rosh
very nice post and i agree with u with every point 
and i also think the marriage should happen in ajmer 
abt ayaan and humaira i dnt know but i think its high time ayaan should understand her feelings and take a decision of making her free or try to understand her and  make her happy 

Edited by teja0102.. - 22 June 2013 at 12:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xxMATSxx

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Clap  great post... loved it ... Looking fwd to Ajmer track..

xxMATSxx

xxMATSxx IF-Stunnerz
xxMATSxx
xxMATSxx

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nupsie

Rosh u r backHug

unres!

Long PostLOL

1) Even I dun think that anything happened between Asad n Tanveer...she wil just try to frame Asad so that he believes that something haooened n later she can make him her Baby DaddyLOL

Exactly!

2)  Zoya's outburst was very much justified n requred...any girl, in her place wud hav reacted the same way!
U say that even AsYa got intimate so many times but Asad never crossed his limits so Zoya shud trust him, but the point is, he was never lying shirtless with Zoya with all those lipstick marks all over himDead
 Zoya's outburst was due to wat she saw...she saw her fiance in bed with another woman on her wedding day!Shocked
Zoya knew wat Tanveer said, but she trust Asad's words more than Tanveer's...Asad had assured her that no one can come betweenthem now, not even KISMAT! Asad had blind trust in Tanveer n Zoya had BLIND FAITH in Asad!Big smile

Granted. It was required and expected but i really did find it a bit out of Zoe's character.. that is so wiling to give everyone the benefit of the doubt and this time she herself lost trust and easily believed the billi. Ouch

I think CVs never let Asad confess n all his attempts failed so that wen such a situation comes like now, a big MU can be created!   n it was Tanveer bcoz of whom each time Asad cud not confess!

^ YUP! Exactly.. which is why I said i really think there was a reason for all those failed attempts. If he confessed then MAYBE Zoe would have actually listened to him and stand up to BILLI and say HE LOVES ME and I know he wouldnt ever do this. 

3) Even I believe that AsYa shud marry in Ajmer...thats a Holy Place...their Fate brought them together at a Dargah where he saw her for the first time, so I think they shud marry at a Dargah, so that their Marriage gets those Divine Blessings...God wil always b with them and bring them together no matter wat Heart

Yay. Embarrassed

4) AyRa engagement, well, this time Razia with Ayan exactly wat she did wuth Rashid, History repeated!

I dun think AsYa n AyRa stories are gonna go Parallel!
AsYa got engaged twice, whereas AyRa engagement broke thrice! Thats the biggest hint that its not Parallel!

AsYa engaged twice, and ayra broke twice.. and ayra got engaged when Asya marriage broke.. so yes i agree that their story's arent paralleling at the moment.. but i think in the LONG run.. it will.. i think AsYa will marry with full Blessings from God and faith.. while AyRa will marry with full deciet behind it.

5) & 6)   That was a blooper by CVs, nothing special on Humz n Zoya encouner n how Tanveer reached Razia, how she brought her out of Asylum, why Razia looked extremely normal after all that shock treatment was all a blooper n CVs let it go without much details!

Whose Fault...I think Razia n Tanveer for now!
n in  the long Run its Gaffur Siddique!

Great post Rosh...loved the symbolism of white!

U r finally back, we missed u so muchHug

Keep bringing more of uch sensible posts Heart

Thanks a TONNN for the warm welcome. Hug Missed you all too! Blushing 

And of course if I get as much warm feedback as i usually doo i will always come back with my posts. Wink

-EvilDesires-

xxMATSxx IF-Stunnerz
xxMATSxx
xxMATSxx

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

Unres

First of all Rosh welcome back! We all missed you. Embarrassed

About the post Amazing and a positive post. Seems like you wrote down all the things that you couldn't say since so many days. LOL and i agree with all that you have written.

Some of my thoughts:

I don't think anything happened between Asad and Tanveer too. I mean first of all she is pregnant. Then he was unconscious, and he had his Dhoti or whatever it was he was wearing on. LOL so i can say his "IZAT" is very much still with him.

And i think Zoya saying "I love you" to Asad first was so uncalled for. I think Asad should have confessed first. Ouch but oh well, at least somebody confessed now i just want a really FILMY confession from Asad. He needs to shout on top of his lungs "I LOVE YOU ZOYA". I am keeping my hopes up high that they will end up marrying in Ajmer And all will be well.

Humeira and Zoya's face off even i made a post about it that what was the point of not showing their faces before if she had to just see her at the wedding so easily? I still don't get it. I was hoping for a really big face-off between Zoya and Humz.

And Razia coming out of the asylum i guess anything is possible in Gul Khan Land. ROFL

Overall nobody is to be blamed. Nobody and i mean NOBODY was at fault except Tanveer. It was all her plan because of her all the lives are a mess now so i hope in Ajmer everyone gets justice. Thats all i have to say for now. Embarrassed again glad to have you back!

THanks DOLL!  Hug Yes ive been holding it all in for days and this isnt even ALL of it! ROFL

Hmm.. didnt even think about Zoe's confession! Yehh I mean I dont think it was uncalled for.. i think Zoe has always been OPEN about how she feels and this was EXPECTED in my pov.. i mean yes i would have liked it in a BETTER istuation but when I think about it.. it was a nice way to GIVE IT BACK to Asad.. really crush him. Ermm

EXACTLY! was hoping for a Humz and Zoe face-off so easily revealing her to Humz was a bit odd.. but idkk.. lets see how that goes? Ermm

Thanks for the welcome back! Hug SOO SWEEET!

Cup-Of-Chai

xxMATSxx IF-Stunnerz
xxMATSxx
xxMATSxx

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
@ Yaari, Viya and Cool_Sri-- THANK YOU GUYS!!! and Yeh i know Viya.. ROFL Ive been scratching like a CAT to post and finally have.. so it feels LIBERATING. Cool

viya.mallik4eva

-EvilDesires- IF-Stunnerz
-EvilDesires-
-EvilDesires-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveRosh

Originally posted by nupsie

Rosh u r backHug

unres!

Long PostLOL

1) Even I dun think that anything happened between Asad n Tanveer...she wil just try to frame Asad so that he believes that something haooened n later she can make him her Baby DaddyLOL

Exactly!

2)  Zoya's outburst was very much justified n requred...any girl, in her place wud hav reacted the same way!
U say that even AsYa got intimate so many times but Asad never crossed his limits so Zoya shud trust him, but the point is, he was never lying shirtless with Zoya with all those lipstick marks all over himDead
 Zoya's outburst was due to wat she saw...she saw her fiance in bed with another woman on her wedding day!Shocked
Zoya knew wat Tanveer said, but she trust Asad's words more than Tanveer's...Asad had assured her that no one can come betweenthem now, not even KISMAT! Asad had blind trust in Tanveer n Zoya had BLIND FAITH in Asad!Big smile

Granted. It was required and expected but i really did find it a bit out of Zoe's character.. that is so wiling to give everyone the benefit of the doubt and this time she herself lost trust and easily believed the billi. Ouch

Bcoz everyone has a Breaking Point, n some Weakness, n Asad is now Zoya's Weakness as well as Strengh...she completely  broke from inside on seeing him with Tanveer in that state...!!  

I think CVs never let Asad confess n all his attempts failed so that wen such a situation comes like now, a big MU can be created!   n it was Tanveer bcoz of whom each time Asad cud not confess!

^ YUP! Exactly.. which is why I said i really think there was a reason for all those failed attempts. If he confessed then MAYBE Zoe would have actually listened to him and stand up to BILLI and say HE LOVES ME and I know he wouldnt ever do this. 

3) Even I believe that AsYa shud marry in Ajmer...thats a Holy Place...their Fate brought them together at a Dargah where he saw her for the first time, so I think they shud marry at a Dargah, so that their Marriage gets those Divine Blessings...God wil always b with them and bring them together no matter wat Heart

Yay. Embarrassed

4) AyRa engagement, well, this time Razia with Ayan exactly wat she did wuth Rashid, History repeated!

I dun think AsYa n AyRa stories are gonna go Parallel!
AsYa got engaged twice, whereas AyRa engagement broke thrice! Thats the biggest hint that its not Parallel!

AsYa engaged twice, and ayra broke twice.. and ayra got engaged when Asya marriage broke.. so yes i agree that their story's arent paralleling at the moment.. but i think in the LONG run.. it will.. i think AsYa will marry with full Blessings from God and faith.. while AyRa will marry with full deciet behind it.

5) & 6)   That was a blooper by CVs, nothing special on Humz n Zoya encouner n how Tanveer reached Razia, how she brought her out of Asylum, why Razia looked extremely normal after all that shock treatment was all a blooper n CVs let it go without much details!

Whose Fault...I think Razia n Tanveer for now!
n in  the long Run its Gaffur Siddique!

Great post Rosh...loved the symbolism of white!

U r finally back, we missed u so muchHug

Keep bringing more of uch sensible posts Heart

Thanks a TONNN for the warm welcome. Hug Missed you all too! Blushing 

And of course if I get as much warm feedback as i usually doo i will always come back with my posts. Wink

My reply in red above!!Big smile

Edited by nupsie - 22 June 2013 at 12:40pm

xxMATSxx

xxMATSxx IF-Stunnerz
xxMATSxx
xxMATSxx

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZAHARA.

Rosh! 

I loved your point of view! And I'd like to add that the whole Asad-Zoya marriage in Ajmer would be just beautiful! But the other half of me wants the synopsis story [Ayaan-Zoya, Tanveer-Asad] to happen because it'll mean Zoya will mix in with the other Khan family and see how her father really is before finding out that well, Ghafoor is her father. But I also have a theory:

Why were we shown that Razia got Ayaan and Humaira to sign the Nikahnama if Dadi was going to make it out to be fake? 

What if Asad and Zoya do get married in Ajmer maybe without knowing? Or in the eyes of God? Whilst Humera and Ayaan are married but do not know? That way, even if the whole JaNnu engagement and Ayaan-Zoya marriage happens, it's void and invalid from the start because Asad and Zoya are already married whilst Humaira and Ayaan are as well! 

Wouldn't that be such an amazing storyline!?  That way, Zoya can come into the other Khan family, know how Ghafoor is really like, whilst also interacting with Humaira (not exactly sure of how Humaira would act though but forget that for now), and then when both of the relationship breaks, Tanveer's truth comes out and then Razia's truth comes out and also that Ghafoor is Zoya's real father. 

Tongue

WOW thats different. Stern Smile Very interesting perspective though. Ermm I mean not a fan of it cause of the switched couples but.. LOL it is interesting! A good way to integrate both families. Ermm

In bold is my FAVORITE. Embarrassed ANd yeh the storyline you suggest would DEF be gripping but I think if what happens in bold that you wrote.. happens than Ill be happier. LOL and more okay with it! LOL

ZAHARA.

Go to top