Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Sidharth! Sidharth! Sidharth! (Page 3)

AdorableAyesha IF-Sizzlerz
AdorableAyesha
AdorableAyesha

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Sid is a rockstar.. 

And I am just biased I dont even care how awesome his dance was.. He just needs to be in the show till the last Day Dreaming I LOVE LOVE LOVE his personality.. His humbleness and shyness blows me away Blushing

And yes I am a Shiv / Sid fan !! LOL
@bold agree with u Smile yes right He just needs to be in the show till the last Embarrassedabout his personality 
omg what to say ? I 'm just speechless i loved i loved his  great personality 

me too dear LOLI 'm also his fanEmbarrassed 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidaQueenCinderellaCherryWildWindsof.HeavenlibsrocksPhoenixRainbowANNMT.

divine_ram IF-Sizzlerz
divine_ram
divine_ram

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:50am | IP Logged
He has really improved in his dance. He was very good in expressions and his moves have improved a lot. Sonia should improve her choreography a little bit more.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzida

Windsof.Heaven IF-Dazzler
Windsof.Heaven
Windsof.Heaven

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Yes he have improve lots  I really happy to see his hard working  work for him .I was enjoy to watch Sidfaherth performance About his personality  Certainly He is really good looking with thats charismatic personality . 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenCinderellaCherryWildPhoenixRainbowAdorableAyesha

QueenCinderella Goldie
QueenCinderella
QueenCinderella

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Yes he have improve lots All the best siddharth 
DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Sid just has to keep improving like this..he already has fan huge fan base too..
very great chance to top..
libsrocks IF-Rockerz
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:51am | IP Logged
that's what i like about Sid...if he is given some task he never leaves it without accomplishing it and i am glad that Sonia recognized his plus points and used it...she is talented choreographer who is lucky to have such a hard working student with her...i know sid will not win JDJ but i am sure when he comes out of it he will just have a increased fan following...i loved his performance yesterday...for a non-dancer like him he has actually danced really well Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CherryWildumam

CherryWild Goldie
CherryWild
CherryWild

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:55am | IP Logged
I wish he will stay in the JDJ for long time i really want to see lots more his dancing act Yesterday he was  very good and yeah agree he have improve lots this man really work hard .My wish n loved with him 
Best of luck Sid 

AdorableAyesha

suniks Goldie
suniks
suniks

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANNMT.

pasting my comment again ,IS this the same guy who was stiff ShockedShocked or   his twins who can move like  this  ...what a performence ,   huge improvement , awesome act ,    how can sid became so flexcible  Shocked 

this guy  is no more stiff  with that huge  body n doley  , he is now a flexcible dancer
it  shows he is working hard  ,  he is not hiding his weakness , he is fixing them  one by one Clap

there was not a single  odd movment  in his whole act   , superb act , beautifull   act  Smile
 goo was stiff in whole seson  , whole seson shampa hided it  with costume , stunt  ,like tushaar hiding  ekta  by doing all act himself LOL  
but siddharth  showed huge improvent in 3 weeks
Yes Kudos to his choreographer who is working hard on fixing Sid's weak areas intead of covering it up with  her own act. Thats what the show is about to bring out the hidden talent in non-dancers, not coverinh it up.

Thats what I dont appreciate about Tushar instead of trying to make Ekta more expressive and energetic, he is infusing his energy to cover her up.

Edited by suniks - 23 June 2013 at 4:12am

ANNMT.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index