Sidharth! Sidharth! Sidharth! - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
I wish he will stay in the JDJ for long time i really want to see lots more his dancing act Yesterday he was  very good and yeah agree he have improve lots this man really work hard .My wish n loved with him 
Best of luck Sid 
Originally posted by ANNMT.

pasting my comment again ,IS this the same guy who was stiff 😲😲 or   his twins who can move like  this  ...what a performence ,   huge improvement , awesome act ,    how can sid became so flexcible  😲 

this guy  is no more stiff  with that huge  body n doley  , he is now a flexcible dancer
it  shows he is working hard  ,  he is not hiding his weakness , he is fixing them  one by one 👏

there was not a single  odd movment  in his whole act   , superb act , beautifull   act  😊
 goo was stiff in whole seson  , whole seson shampa hided it  with costume , stunt  ,like tushaar hiding  ekta  by doing all act himself 😆  
but siddharth  showed huge improvent in 3 weeks
Yes Kudos to his choreographer who is working hard on fixing Sid's weak areas intead of covering it up with  her own act. Thats what the show is about to bring out the hidden talent in non-dancers, not coverinh it up.

Thats what I dont appreciate about Tushar instead of trying to make Ekta more expressive and energetic, he is infusing his energy to cover her up.
Edited by suniks - 10 years ago
well done sid

i m proud of u 
Sid gave a very good performance yesterday..i am an ardent fan of shiv (BV) and thats how started admiring Sid...from stiffness to bringing a certain softness to his dance, sid has come  a long way.👏...and am so proud of him..🤗..thoroughly enjoyed his dance yesterday.
i hope he remains the same even after scaling new heights of success...gentle, humble, down to earth and shy..😳.
Sid well done !! Yes he improve but we are eagerly waiting   to see your woow ,  awesome performance in the future   when you will get perfect 30 
Honestly its the first time I enjoyed Siddharth act

he was totaly up there on the dance floor and he is improving this time much better

now Im looking forward for his next act
Very well said!! Sid is definitely improving in leaps and bounds.. very proud of him!!
He improved alott but still he need to He improve alottt 
He was awesome yesterday his act was really touching .Yes agree he has improved but just needs lots more hard work .I really loved his great personality 
well said but there is alot to improve for him.