very well said !πŸ‘πŸΌ
He was d centre of attraction today !😳

faria86 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Well said yes he improving :)
that's a great achievement for him πŸ˜ƒ 
AdorableAyesha thumbnail
I agree with everything you've said about siddharth He have improved lots than before i really enjoy to see his performance hope he will give better performance in upcoming jdj

He was really look so adorable with his mom 

Edited by AyeshaC4Sid - 10 years ago
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sid is a very talented person...he was a very good  and successful model in his modeling career...but when he started his acting career ...he have faced a lots of failure...his movies were flop...his  ist three serials was not so popular...even we ,the loyal viewers of Bv was became just speechless when the news came ist time that sid is selected for the character shiv...our expression was that how bv makers can do this type of blunder!!!!!!...becoz the total cast of Bv was just more than awesome...that acting is done in that particular serial is not less than any A graded Bollywood movies...we were became too astonished that how Bv makers can choose a B graded actors for this particular awesome character SHIV..

But the total concept of us was changed after the entry of sid...his personality,charm and acting skill was made us just spell bound...he is so  natural and mature actor who can be compared with any A graded Bollywood actor...in fact there are many Bollywood actors who are less talented than him...in some of that difficult scenes his acting was just awesome...even now a days he is the eye candy of the director  pradip yadav...according to mr pradip yadav sid is an actor who can exactly emote every expression if he is guided in a proper way...⭐️

And we have the confidence on sid that if sonia properly guide him he will not disappoint us...he will be rock the floor...
AdorableAyesha thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Sid is a rockstar.. 

And I am just biased I dont even care how awesome his dance was.. He just needs to be in the show till the last  I LOVE LOVE LOVE his personality.. His humbleness and shyness blows me away ☺️

And yes I am a Shiv / Sid fan !! πŸ˜†

@bold agree with u πŸ˜Š yes right He just needs to be in the show till the last πŸ˜³about his personality 
omg what to say ? I 'm just speechless i loved i loved his  great personality 

me too dear πŸ˜†I 'm also his fan😳 
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
He has really improved in his dance. He was very good in expressions and his moves have improved a lot. Sonia should improve her choreography a little bit more.
Windsof.Heaven thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes he have improve lots  I really happy to see his hard working  work for him .I was enjoy to watch Sidfaherth performance About his personality  Certainly He is really good looking with thats charismatic personality . 
QueenCinderella thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes he have improve lots All the best siddharth 
DiamondLife thumbnail
Sid just has to keep improving like this..he already has fan huge fan base too..
very great chance to top..
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
that's what i like about Sid...if he is given some task he never leaves it without accomplishing it and i am glad that Sonia recognized his plus points and used it...she is talented choreographer who is lucky to have such a hard working student with her...i know sid will not win JDJ but i am sure when he comes out of it he will just have a increased fan following...i loved his performance yesterday...for a non-dancer like him he has actually danced really well πŸ‘