Sidharth! Sidharth! Sidharth!

molten_lava thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
My focus this week will be Siddharth since I already finished Ekta and Drashti last two weeks. So coming to Siddharth, I will admit it, I really felt he was not a dance material and he shouldn't dance. He was as stiff as a robot and couldn't even move properly.

But today, I take back my words.

A big standing ovation to him. Seriously, today I had to blink my eyes atleast ten times to see whether he was really Siddharth or not.
No, I'm not a fan of Balika Vadhu, infact I despise it. So I'm nowhere near the fan list of Sid. 
But today, I really admired the guy. He has come out of his inhibitions and is dancing freely and I think that is the greatest thing for a non dancer to do.

He can improve a lot. His choreographer needs to work a lot on him. 

And special applause for his choreo, Sonia. Today, she made him the centre of the performance and made him actually dance. No lifts, no gimmicks. Just pure dance and I appreciate it.

If last year, Gurmeet, who was stiff as a wall could improve so much over the time, I'm sure, even Sid can do the same. So all the best to him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Well said
I am happy he improving
pasting my comment again ,IS this the same guy who was stiff 😲😲 or   his twins who can move like  this  ...what a performence ,   huge improvement , awesome act ,    how can sid became so flexcible  😲 

this guy  is no more stiff  with that huge  body n doley  , he is now a flexcible dancer
it  shows he is working hard  ,  he is not hiding his weakness , he is fixing them  one by one πŸ‘

there was not a single  odd movment  in his whole act   , superb act , beautifull   act  😊
 goo was stiff in whole seson  , whole seson shampa hided it  with costume , stunt  ,like tushaar hiding  ekta  by doing all act himself πŸ˜†  
but siddharth  showed huge improvent in 3 weeks
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sid has improved leaps and bounds from his first act with time he might just go on to win the showEdited by jyothi_cool - 10 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I go back to being a Sid fan since JPSYA years ago and admittedly, he couldn't dance to save his life. I'm happy I can't say the same anymore. I am not deluded enough to think that GC's history will repeat with Sid and he will win the show, as delighted as I would be if he does. But I do have a hunch that he will go very far and his graph will only improve now. For that, I am extremely proud of him already regardless of the outcome of his journey on Jhalak :D
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
He improved ALOT in last two weeks ... kudos !
i agree he improves alot liked his performance
Fazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I completely agree with you..
He is improving day by day..

zoya-shah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
he is doing really well.he can turn out to be a really good dancer with little more effort.
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Sid is a rockstar.. 

And I am just biased I dont even care how awesome his dance was.. He just needs to be in the show till the last  I LOVE LOVE LOVE his personality.. His humbleness and shyness blows me away ☺️

And yes I am a Shiv / Sid fan !! πŸ˜†