India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Sidharth! Sidharth! Sidharth!

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
My focus this week will be Siddharth since I already finished Ekta and Drashti last two weeks. So coming to Siddharth, I will admit it, I really felt he was not a dance material and he shouldn't dance. He was as stiff as a robot and couldn't even move properly.

But today, I take back my words.

A big standing ovation to him. Seriously, today I had to blink my eyes atleast ten times to see whether he was really Siddharth or not.
No, I'm not a fan of Balika Vadhu, infact I despise it. So I'm nowhere near the fan list of Sid. 
But today, I really admired the guy. He has come out of his inhibitions and is dancing freely and I think that is the greatest thing for a non dancer to do.

He can improve a lot. His choreographer needs to work a lot on him. 

And special applause for his choreo, Sonia. Today, she made him the centre of the performance and made him actually dance. No lifts, no gimmicks. Just pure dance and I appreciate it.

If last year, Gurmeet, who was stiff as a wall could improve so much over the time, I'm sure, even Sid can do the same. So all the best to him.

The following 75 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidameenakshirameshzifishivan1978tanya12divyababu..Zahra..ajain73desigabruAnusuyaYadavnaandishapabitra.Maazzvk1000Fazzijrmahulistressreliefyogs1AshaNegiFanStimmyQueenCinderellaCherryWildChit15sunikspari_roxxzoya-shahprema_ksbaublesShehreen_27Nandini6TheSmurfsBeyondTheSkynikhilageetprachuryaWindsof.HeavenVruShan_MaNanvampires-lovercanuck-umz-anoshka-.Frozen.Dryaumamchacha_chaudhrinollaKissTheSky-Raz-PhoenixRainbowEnteralOfLoveLScttablazedmelodyfaria86Shru77AdorableAyeshaBearNaNajyothi_coolsoni595Malika_goofyCat_Barun_AddictMagicalPariGodhuliLogoncocoatreeDiamondLifeSunoNa...pandeypriya03-FreeLancer--GayabCat-prerna4rishav-Raniindian_beautyblushing.Jane..DownhillReenatyzedHemaG

Stimmy Goldie
Stimmy
Stimmy

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Well said Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lavablushing

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Well said
I am happy he improving

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lava

stressrelief Goldie
stressrelief
stressrelief

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Yes agree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lava

ANNMT. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananamshithashivan1978AnusuyaYadavpabitra.desigabruChit15sunikspari_roxxzoya-shahWindsof.HeavenDryaumammolten_lava_goofyCat_AdorableAyesha-GayabCat-prerna4rishavaparnaumablushing

jyothi_cool IF-Sizzlerz
jyothi_cool
jyothi_cool

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
sid has improved leaps and bounds from his first act with time he might just go on to win the show

Edited by jyothi_cool - 22 June 2013 at 12:54pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

desigabrupabitra.molten_lava

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
I go back to being a Sid fan since JPSYA years ago and admittedly, he couldn't dance to save his life. I'm happy I can't say the same anymore. I am not deluded enough to think that GC's history will repeat with Sid and he will win the show, as delighted as I would be if he does. But I do have a hunch that he will go very far and his graph will only improve now. For that, I am extremely proud of him already regardless of the outcome of his journey on Jhalak :D

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

desigabrupabitra.zoya-shahmolten_lavaDryaLSctt-Chandramukhi--FreeLancer-aparnauma

MsFoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
He improved ALOT in last two weeks ... kudos !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pabitra.molten_lavaMagical-Wings

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index