Debate Mansion

omkara trailors......

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

AzN CuTiE

Groupbie

AzN CuTiE

Posted: 07 August 2006 at 6:45am | IP Logged
the onkara trailors show a bit TOO much!!!!! in the 'o saathi re' song they show everything so i can not watch any omkara trailor with my parents because i feel uncomfortable!!!!! has anybody cn theese trailors??? i think you might agree do you??Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "omkara trailors......" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Super Kool

IF-Sizzlerz

Super Kool

Posted: 07 August 2006 at 7:43am | IP Logged
I dun't kno much abt the trailors bt the language used in the film is very harsh.It has around 41 foul words as reported by a news channel.I kno to show reality they hav put in such things bt its bit too much.thats y the film has been certified as [A](adult.)I think beside making a film on gud subject the directors shud keep in my mind that the language also matters.Wat the use if v can't watch a quality film just coz of its lingo.Confused

Edited by Super Kool - 07 August 2006 at 7:45am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.