Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

omkara trailors......

AzN CuTiE Groupbie
AzN CuTiE
AzN CuTiE

Posted: 07 August 2006 at 6:45am | IP Logged
the onkara trailors show a bit TOO much!!!!! in the 'o saathi re' song they show everything so i can not watch any omkara trailor with my parents because i feel uncomfortable!!!!! has anybody cn theese trailors??? i think you might agree do you??Embarrassed

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 07 August 2006 at 7:43am | IP Logged
I dun't kno much abt the trailors bt the language used in the film is very harsh.It has around 41 foul words as reported by a news channel.I kno to show reality they hav put in such things bt its bit too much.thats y the film has been certified as [A](adult.)I think beside making a film on gud subject the directors shud keep in my mind that the language also matters.Wat the use if v can't watch a quality film just coz of its lingo.Confused

Edited by Super Kool - 07 August 2006 at 7:45am
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index