Fan Fictions

kahaN GayA UssE DhoondhO- A KriYaM 3 ShoT pt 2 PG9 - Page 8

--coco-- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
First of all Tu IF kyu chod rahi hai???????😑
Dont tell me that you want to concentrate on you 11th std. ok coz that is rubbish, mai bhi tere saath hun and you cant leave IF bcoz of that, less visits will do but not completely leaving IF yaar , this is not fair, tu meri neighbour hain and I will not allow you to leave IF * glaring*😑
Haan pata hai , ki update ke baare mai batana hai, ruk bataarahi hun
Haan so the update was fabulous and Swayam , haye mai mar javaan☺️
Taani is so sweet , looking for Kriya , yeah you are crazy girl but you need to help your bro and trust Rey.😊 * ok I know, everyone will attempt to kill me for this πŸ˜†*

By their expressions.. It looked like I had told them that I would be raping them and cutting their heads of their body'

Hehe
🀣🀣🀣🀣

Aur tu IF nahi chodegi 😑😑😑😑😑😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--coco-- thumbnail
Aur meri mahaan gaddhi It is Chapter 2, not
CHAPTER  4
chand91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --coco--

Aur meri mahaan gaddhi It is Chapter 2, not
CHAPTER  4

mehek 1 2 counting vul gai
Pihu.k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey u leavin IF??? Dun go re.. Wud love to read ur stories obv on SS/KR/Kriyam n Sharey 😳

Again an amazing part..
A tight hug to u for showing Swayam missing kriya dis much.. A kriyam fan in me always wanted swayam to shout at Rey fr moving on so easily fr once.. I kno sounds Stupid but he knew dat kriya loved Reyaansh truely.. Anyways forget it !!

Hmm.. So tani wants to c swayam happy by making him meet his bestie Kriya.. N as if it was destined.. God helped her not only once but twice..

Loved ppl remarks regardin kriya Ghai.. Best dancer,Gandhiji,Fighter,Swayam's bestie,sharon's enemy n Reyaansh's lady love.. Diff roles in everyone's life n thts what I love d most about her.. πŸ˜ƒ

Oh So kriya is in Bombay.. Thank you,Smriti.. U gav a bit of an idea to tani !

NDC is finally here.. D way Tani boldly said.. Swayam wud dance on dis theme.. She was so confident of her brother n also values his friendship.. I really liked it :)

Sharon's comment.. Toh swayam konsa devdas h πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

N than when tani declared dat swayam misses Kriya.. I cud defo imagine d expressions louisans must hav wore.. Esp of Sharey.. Lik those big big eyes wid lil frown n tension written all over d face.. 😳

N than Swayam danced.. His heart out :D

He's still getting dat warm feeling.. Still missing kriya n also adraid dat he might turn into a devdas.. Lol!

M sure d Chap-3 is gonna b grand n totally unexpected !
May b kriya comes for a face off from d other college o kriya in d audience or it cud b anything..
Omg.. I jus cnt wait.. Plz update soon.. Puhleshe..
-vaishnavimural thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part... just loved d os... beautiful.. u showed swayam's feelings beautifully.. 1 line of swayam that sharon would ve kicked me out n not loved was funny.. loved each n every line in d os n d way showed kriyam friendship... missing kriyam a lot..

chap 2
awesome.. taani wants to know kria in person loved that part.. she went in search of her n found her number from owner.. now she knows where kria s n ll search her but after NDC.. d way she declared that swayam ll dance for memories n friendship theme in memory of kria was like wow.. gang s devastated .. but this line d most it was funny...
By their expressions.. It looked like I had told them that I would be raping them and cutting their heads of their body' waiting for next part update soon...

ps: don leave IF plz...
Edited by vaishu88 - 10 years ago
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved the first 2 chapters :) can't wait for the next part, continue soon
grungta11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
luved d update...:)
jus waiting fr kriyam's meet n kriya's truth to b revealed

arsha_simran thumbnail