Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

WHY MADHU TOLD RK TO TALK TO SULTAN (Page 4)

gurudrishti IF-Dazzler
gurudrishti
gurudrishti

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Ppl  who want  RISHBALA relation to end  boooThumbs Down. They r jus daydreaming bcoz thats not gonna happen ever. RISHBALA TOGETHER FOREVERThumbs UpIdidnt find anyone of them wrong today.Bcoz  before calling bhai  she told rk that she wud call bhai . Hw cum ppl say that rk  used madhu to trap bhai. had he planned to use her to trap bhai then he wud have directly asked her his address n phone no bcoz rk  knws  that she  knows his address. but rk didnt ask her bcoz he didnt want to involve her. he asked bittuji to trace his address. but she heard their convo n   interfered n suggested him to talk to bhai n solve it. so none of them is wrong here. Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.SoulMates.sunflower52saijahnavi..sairat..

DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
nice post Tabby ! 
neither RK nor MB are wrong, and behaved completely within their characters today. and i don't think RK was using MB when he walks away after MB said she'll talk to bhai. he despite the fact that he doesn't like him, he was being honest when he said he wouldve considered hearing his side of the story but after what that cheap guy did, i really dont see why he should have to. MB & RK are both acting in character the only one who's acting s flop here is sadakchaap Angry Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Biks44.SoulMates.LSPD..Aliya....sairat..

tabby999 IF-Addictz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sai.janu350

Originally posted by tabby999

Originally posted by sai.janu350

sai janu u al failed to heard the precap where she told sultan to talk to rk please ..ab kya  madhu phone par bhi sultan se baat karegi toh uska pati daram spoil ho gayega ..

problem can be created by rk too ..why madhu responsible every time?? telling lie to ur wife to trap someone ..is this not a mistake and can create a rift between rishbala ..

Ya Tabby i am saying Rk will Misunderstand her.that's it.
i am not saying madhu is wrong.
she is right.she is just trying to deal both nicely.

She Don't want any fight between them.It Is Her Nature Being Nice and having patience with everyone.Dealing everybody with her smile.
But Rk Is Not Madhu.He Will Not Going to leave it.

i know he will not leave things and this will complicate things more ..not easy path for rishbala to go on ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LSPDsaijahnavi

tabby999 IF-Addictz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gurudrishti

Ppl  who want  RISHBALA relation to end  boooThumbs Down. They r jus daydreaming bcoz thats not gonna happen ever. RISHBALA TOGETHER FOREVERThumbs UpIdidnt find anyone of them wrong today.Bcoz  before calling bhai  she told rk that she wud call bhai . Hw cum ppl say that rk  used madhu to trap bhai. had he planned to use her to trap bhai then he wud have directly asked her his address n phone no bcoz rk  knws  that she  knows his address. but rk didnt ask her bcoz he didnt want to involve her. he asked bittuji to trace his address. but she heard their convo n   interfered n suggested him to talk to bhai n solve it. so none of them is wrong here. Big smile
both rishbala r not wrong but the reason u post for rk not done ..rk said madhu she can call bhai ..coz he knew she is the only way to get sultan ..he told her that she can call bhai for talk then why rk calling police to arrest him ..can't he simply go there talk to sultan and solve the matter ..Tongue last when u trap someone do u directly go to that person and  ask things ... rk going to madhu asking "madhu i want to trap u so give me sultan number "LOLLOLLOLmadhu will give him ..

sorry tab toh yeh simple asking game hai na ..Wink

Edited by tabby999 - 22 June 2013 at 1:08pm
anitarani IF-Sizzlerz
anitarani
anitarani

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gurudrishti

Hari73 Goldie
Hari73
Hari73

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
i think rk anyways going to find out sultan, he doesn't hv to take madhu's help in finding him.. as we already witnessed he keeps a track of sultan, where he goes n all,  in 'mar java' song sequence.  Now since madhu already said she is going to call sultan, RK is just using the situation..  

For a minute i felt, why madhu has to say she will call sultan, she cld just give advise to rk to meet him n keep quiet.  But we know madhu, she will definitely talk to sultan as he is one of the close friend, she will definitely try to find out why sultan behaving like this.. may be she will give lecture for his misbehavior.  So I felt no need to blame any one here... 

..Aliya.. IF-Rockerz
..Aliya..
..Aliya..

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Hi tabby Smile
I know what you mean. It's Madhu's nature trying to solve problems in a peaceful way. But some ppl (including me) are just disappointed with her and shared their POVs.
We should accept and respect each others POVs na Embarrassed
I was really disappointed with Madhu but now calmed down.
Btw why blame Madhu/RK?
That's all that sadakchap's fault ROFL
Couldn't he stay in his jungle with his mother?! Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LSPDTuMerisaijahnavisunflower52DushtDanaf.

TuMeri IF-Rockerz
TuMeri
TuMeri

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Well said tabby...madhu just want save RK 4m sultan..she doesnt want rk involve any illeagal thing...
but now rk is very angry...he want to teach sultan...

Go to top