Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Agree with U tabby, today Madhu is not wrong at all .She just wants to avoid another fight. I don't like when people very casually use the word abuser for RK, and in the same way I dislike people calling  Madhu double standard, characterless etc. at every instance they get ...I feel  people should refrain themselves before using such harsh words.    
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sai.janu350

Ya Tabby U R Right.

We R Just Saying she can talk to sultan.But Infront of Rk She said That she will Talk to Sultan.

It will Create Problems Between rishbala.He Hates Sultan.And We Knew He Can't Digest Madhu Talking Nicely with sultan.

Madhu wants peace between them.But Her One Small Mistake will create Rift Between Rishbala.
She Just wants to arrange a small meeting to clear all problems.It Is Gud.😃

It Is Not Her Mistake.

sai janu u al failed to heard the precap where she told sultan to talk to rk please ..ab kya  madhu phone par bhi sultan se baat karegi toh uska pati daram spoil ho gayega ..

problem can be created by rk too ..why madhu responsible every time?? telling lie to ur wife to trap someone ..is this not a mistake and can create a rift between rishbala ..
Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you Tabby, RishBala were in there character, Madhu wantd to solve the problem!!
saijahnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tabby999

sai janu u al failed to heard the precap where she told sultan to talk to rk please ..ab kya  madhu phone par bhi sultan se baat karegi toh uska pati daram spoil ho gayega ..

problem can be created by rk too ..why madhu responsible every time?? telling lie to ur wife to trap someone ..is this not a mistake and can create a rift between rishbala ..

Ya Tabby i am saying Rk will Misunderstand her.that's it.
i am not saying madhu is wrong.
she is right.she is just trying to deal both nicely.

She Don't want any fight between them.It Is Her Nature Being Nice and having patience with everyone.Dealing everybody with her smile.
But Rk Is Not Madhu.He Will Not Going to leave it.

Edited by sai.janu350 - 10 years ago
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
mujeh toh bas sultan ke jail jane se matlab hai ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

tabby999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neelam..

Agree with U tabby, today Madhu is not wrong at all .She just wants to avoid another fight. I don't like when people very casually use the word abuser for RK, and in the same way I dislike people calling  Madhu double standard, characterless etc. at every instance they get ...I feel  people should refrain themselves before using such harsh words.    

neelu  all this simply show there is no rishbala ...jump on madhu every time she speaks ..people can't refrain ..they simply argue its our way to show how much they  love madhu ...
tabby999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kahkashansakina

mujeh toh bas sultan ke jail jane se matlab hai ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

di aap sultan ko jail bhejo koi na..but if by chance sultan proved right he is rk step brother ..then what will u do that day ...😆😆😆..abhi post madhu aur rk ke liye hai ..apne sultan ko le liya not fair ...😊
neekkaur thumbnail
Totally agree with you tabby di
Madhu just waNt that Rk nd sultan should talk with each other
Hope to see rishbala stand together nd fight against wrong
DevilGirl. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
inka bash chale toh they will blame madhu sultan is step brother of RK🥱...I want a big misunderstanding and this relation to end soon...
kishlay95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She doesnt want a fight
She is right in her place
But we for sure want a fight 😆