Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

th#2 FF: hold me tight *epilogue pg29uptd 9/8 (Page 28)

hiddenpearl Goldie
hiddenpearl
hiddenpearl

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
thanks 4 d pm 

awesome story :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aashi_buddylist

arjuhi5 Goldie
arjuhi5
arjuhi5

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
wow awesome ending dear n ya we want epilogue plzzz plzzz plzzz plzzz post epilogue dear...

Aashi_buddylist

dhakdhak22 IF-Rockerz
dhakdhak22
dhakdhak22

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
nice ending dearSmile
happy fr anjaliBig smile

Aashi_buddylist

missmk IF-Rockerz
missmk
missmk

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Wonderful ending

Aashi_buddylist

Aashi_buddylist Senior Member
Aashi_buddylist
Aashi_buddylist

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged
EPILOGUE

Happily ever after...

note : here im..seriously happy to finish..this story is started for my kiddo..and im happy finishing it with all ur love...someone commented this been a journey of love throughout..i m glad guys... this is close to me bcz..what aashi do is done by me to my dad... LOL enjoy the chap...thanks a bunch for  being wth me throughout... Hug

this ought to be the most blissful yet calm moment of arnav in his whole life time..

he digged in his memories..
its been a year since abinav confessed in front of the family...soon they got anjali married to abinav..
payal gave birth to a charming boy 3 months meanwhile... 

Aarav...akash's charm and payal's warmness is endowned on this kid for sure...he no doubt gonna be a heart throb in few years... 

when aarav was 5 months old..kushi gave birth to an angel... that day was hell of a day for arnav before he heard his angel cry loud her entry to this world..that second..all his frustation transformed to a flutter in his belly...pride of being a father... yes...Aashi given that to him...

he slowly ran his fingers in her silky soft tendrils...just like her mom aashi have such pretty features...
sensing her father's warmth she cuddled deep into his chest rubbing his shirt...
a smile crept through him..he kissed the crown of her head...

he turned to his shoulder to see his lady love sleeping peacefully on his shoulders... curling her fingers around his arms..gripping him tight...
he brought up his free hand to stroke her cheeks..and they warmed instantly under his touch...he so loved his effect on her..no matter how long they have been together..how naughty they have been..how much used to they are to each other..still responding to him is like her reflex reaction..she cant help it even in her sleep... 
he grinned seeing her cheeks flush and ducked his head down and placed a quick peck on her lips...

*PASSENGERS ALERT* 

air hostess announced that the plane is about to land in delhi airport in couple of minutes...
time to wake up his girls...

one sleeping on his shoulder...one cuddling on his chest... bliss to have them and he will never get enough... 
they were to paris for a month now...some official thing needed arnav there and he kidnapped his wife and aashi along him...and two days back they got the news that anjali is expecting and its been hard to keep kushi who was ready to reach india hopping all the way...so he wind up everthing and here they are...ready to land...

**** anjali-abinav home***

anjali : abi...abi...abbbiii

she tried her best to flip him in his sleep...to wake him up..
well we can wake someone when he is asleep..can we wake up someone who is pretending!! no right...but thats what anjali been doing...trying to wake up abinav who was delibrately closing his eyes closed... 

anjali : abi..get up..up now.. u r being mischeivous too much now a days...
abinav flipped in a sec and got anjali under him..her eyes flew open wide..
abinav : smelling so fresh after shower..he ran his nose on her cheeks..ur hair still sexy damp..he ran his fingers through her hair... and upon that wearing this satin robe over u..looking extremely edible.. he gripped her.. baby doll are u waking me up orrr... 

anjali slapped his cheeks playfully...her cheeks were well flushed by now...
abinav : ouch...what was that for huh?

anjali had her index finger out as if a mother who chide her baby for something he did.. 

anjali : for what huh? she slapped his back with other hand.. i refused to wear the gown u brought me yesterday for ur friends party tonight and u fraud..u made my whole wardrobe disapper..upon that sleeping like kumbakarnan while my chote is gonna come back home in less than 2 hours... 

abinav chuckled and rolled on his back taking her along him..now she was on his chest leaning in..their face in mere inches..  

abinav : yep right..im not giving u your dresses if u dont agree to put on that gown for me...come on u liked it the instant u saw it..and when i bought it to you surprisely u are denying to wear its not fair..

anjali : its been years abi..i dont think it will look good on me now...

abinav : who said... everything looks perfect on you...he kissed her nose tip...

anjali smiled...

anjali : alright...u wont give up na.. i will wear it now say me where u hidden my dresses..i need to get ready..chotte is coming..

she squirmed out of his grasp..

abinav : arey...

he extended his arm..
anjali slapped his arm..

anjali: what?tell me..

abinav : my lips wont open until u seal them with my usual morning kiss..

he crossed his ankles..leaned on the headboard and winked at her...
anjali face palmed her herself...

anjali : u r getting all stubborn these days...she leaned in to kiss him...
she dint felt like to pull away from his so affectionate kiss still she have too...

she was dazes when she did...

anjali : hope our kid wont turn to be as stubborn as you...

abinav : well ...i would love it for my kid to mirror my traits.. he kissed her palm lovingly and pulled her up from bed to get dressed...

afterall..his saale sab is coming today and he cant wait to see his little sister kushi and the bundle of joy aashi...

he loved his family..which came as a package when he started loving anjali...

they did started a whole fresh day unaware of shyam being out of jail today...
he sneaked his way through law to get released though...to destroy anjali...!

****RM***

door bell rang and the living room eleated in joy..they knew who it is afterall... 
abinav-anjali are arrived already..
abinav jumped up to open the door...
he opened the door and beamed at them..

kushi squealed.. kushi: bhaaiii...

abinav chuckled...he got her in a affectionate hug and kissed her forehead..
arnav gave him his hand and aashi just looked up from the crook of arnav's shoulder and her eyes twinkled seeing abinav.. she gave him a cute toothed smile...done...abinav's day was made right then...

he stroked her cheeks and hugged arnav along aashi in arnav's arms..
they got it...kushi hugged everyone and a special long one for anjali...and payal too... 

kushi had her share of aarav before arnav came along...aarav is one and half year old..he can speak some sentences.,.. arnav kissed him...

anjali spilled happy tears seeing arnav..abinav got aashi when arnav-anjali shared a hug and unexpectedly arnav scooped her off her feet...
he twirled around..

arnav : dii...im so happy...im gonna be mama... 

anjali's eyes were no less than saucers..

anjali : god..chotte put me down...uffo...what is it with u guys to scoop me off...abi do the same often...

arnav still holding her..

arnav : ya right.. jeeju did tell me how cute is ur face when u get annoyed with him for lifting  u up...i just wanted to check dii..and he is right u r cute ofcourse..

he chuckled...whole family broke in a fit of laughter...anjali met abinav's eyes and flushed...

kushi : see...who is blushing...

NK: maasi..where is my camera...i need to take a pic now...its a precious moment of dii blushing...

akash : dont worry NK bhai...im sure jeeju will help u get her all red when u have ur camera ready someday... rgt jeeju? 

payal : ha haa abinav bhai is so fond to do it..he will be pleased to help u...

abinav : anything for my brothers... he chuckled again...

kushi : and for ur sister? she had her hands on her hips and her eyebrows up questioning him...

abinav saw arnav having amused smile...yet loving whenever his eyes flicked to kushi...

he walked slowly to kushi and hugged her by her shoulder and said slowly...

abinav ; i have got a person to call u bua... isnt it big than getting a snap done for NK? 

he grinned... and kushi-abinav hi 5 ed each other when NK whined a NO...akash and arnav...laughed...and so did the others...
anjali : naniii...she pouted..
nani : bas..bas... dont tease her more ..

****dinning table*** 

the whole day went up in catching up and family stuff..they had a nice time together...and now they all sat down for dinner..anjali - abinav will be leaving after dinner..they too live in delhi though a 15mins drive away.. 

everybody was having their dinner and HP served the dinner...
akash was sitting between abinav and payal..payal  was feeding aarav while kushi sat next to her and was feeding aashi side by serving arnav..nani across the end..mama-mami beside her ..Nk sat on arnav left and next to him sat anjali..abinav sat opposite to anjali beside akash...in a circle that is... 

aarav-aashi have such a good frequency which elders dont get to understand sometimes..he is just 5 months older to her yet he got that big brother protectiveness when aashi is concerned... 

he will give up anything for her..any toy for her to break nomatter how favorite it is for him..he is such a brother...both kids were sitting on the table...payal and kushi sitting on the chair feeding them..
the table was filled with talks..laughs..smiles..tease..blushes...glares...whines ...kids giggles..their tiny hand made low frequency claps... family they are...a perfect family...! 

kids were having mashed dal rice and boiled veggies with smashed potatoes..they loved it... 

aarav picked up a carrot and fed aashi...she munched it smiling at her bhai...ya she can talk some two words at a time now..she is one year one month old..and can stand with support.. 

she giggled and and clapped her hands before hugging him and giving him a kiss on his cheek...making sure her lips smeared her food on his cheeks...

aarav is anything but a cleanliness freak...he can mess around the whole world but he preferred himself to be clean all time..he wish to be neat and clean.. and this will annoy him and aashi knew it well...infact aashi-aarav knew everything that make each one of the family annoy...they use it often ...they are partners in crime..days are there when the family worried how will they gonna take them when they grow up..its gonna be a hell of a stuff for kushi and payal...they knew it...but they are cute... 

aarav : aashi...he whinned and wipped it off him giving her a look...
she giggled and held her ears which made aarav smile back and they both laughed together

it was a view of awe for the family... akash-arnav shared a look..they are proud fathers... 

abinav : they are too cute together... his eyes were oozing out love...

anjali : yes my babies are so cute..she threw a kiss to them...

NK: ya rgt..except for times they freak me out..these two gonna be too tough to handle so soon..watch out..these two little looking masterminds are partners in crime...

he made a face to them..which they reciprocated..

arnav : Nk..stop making faces to them...dont spoil them...

NK: what!! me...! me!! ok fine...

a round of laughter again...

nani : god bless them with everything...

mama : haan maa...

mami: my beautipull grandchildrens...hello hai bye..bye..! 

but as soon as aashi heard her father she crawled to him...she was in her hands and knees before arnav giving him a toothed smile..
arnav held a hand to take her but she nodded in denial...

he smirked,... she sat down and dragged his plate to her...
kushi's mouth made a 'O' when she tried to pull aashi away arnav stilled her with a hand...he watching aashi...

aashi's eyebrows frowned to see things in arnav's plate..she is not used to eat them..she dont know almost all of it as a matter of fact... but she did know how to eat..she is a keen observer so she knows... 

she tried to take a piece of roti..and when she tried her might to broke it to a little piece her little hand ditched the bowls in his plate...dal spilled over the rotis.. mixed with his sweet and everything..but aashi was too occupied to notice..she was into was she was doing...

when she leaned to dip it in dal her other hand landed on the sticky halwa..she dint care though..she needed support to hold herself up na..
she totally messed his entire plate..but arnav had a crooked smile on him watching his daughter.. he knew how much she is fascinated to have a taste of what he eats...he is not allowing kushi to stop her today...to eat from his plate...

kushi again tried to pick her up..

arnav : kushi wait..let her...
her words stopped halfway when he felt the moisture of dal close to his lips..

he turned to see aashi leaning in to him with the morsel of food to feed him...just then aarav fed her and she intend to do it to him..

his heart swelled in joy..he can still feel her as a new born in his hands ..but she is grown now a year and is feeding him!! 

he smiled at her...and to see him smile she know her act is approved. ..she gave a toothed grin and arnav laughed to see her front teeths...

he caught her hand and took that morsel in his mouth... she giggled as if accomplised a adventure.. she took her sweet halwa dripping hand to her mouth playfully but it tasted sweet...she saw her hands curiously and offered it to arnav..

aashi : paa..pa 

she flipped her hand in front of him telling his its sticky...

kushi smiled seeing them... 

arnav : what its sticky huh baby?

aashi nodded pouting...

arnav caught her hand and licked her fingers off...she felt ticklish and giggled.. she shoved his plate aside to reach to him and dived to arnav from the table..her hands made colors of food on arnav's shirt but he is not gonna care it anyway...

kushi : ufffo..aashi enough..u messed papa's food..as if its not enough u r ruining his shirt now...cum here to me now...

aashi refused and cuddled to arnav.. 

kushi : if u dont come mumma will go away...she stood up to threaten her...

aashi lifted her head from arnav's shoulder and all eyes on her face...
she knew it a lame blackmail already...she waved a bye to kushi and smiled at arnav..who laughed at kushi...

kushi kept her hands on her hips...

kushi warned..

kushi : aashhiii..

a vessel dropped ***

followed by..
aarav : maasi... he said in a kiddish warning tone...

kushi turned to aarav who had creases of anger on him now...

kushi : oh see...aashi's bhai is all angry on me for scolding her...
stubborn kids...uff... guess im punished to bear with stubborness all my life... she glanced at arnav-aashi ..

anjali : kushi..here here... include me...me too have the same fate with my brother and hubby...

seeing abinav she showed her teeth eee...

dinner got over with then...

anjali-abinav signed off...not before playing and kissing aarav-aashi their special goodbyes..and next time choclates promises...abinav was charming with kids...
and the family retired to bed to call it a night... 

**arshi room**

its past midnight...aashi was sleeping in her crib..
kushi asleep on the bed...after their return back love making session...
arnav was beside the pool watching the moon in the serene night..
2 years back this same day ..he had no clue he will have this life in next 2 years..was he?? 

with kushi his entire guards tumbled to ground..he was vulnerable to her..she bought that vulnerable kid in him out after long years only to comfort him and make him feel on the whole secure and calm to put aside his past and lead ahead the future...

he is indebted to abinav to have brought back his dii to her own self after all that happened in her life... she being happy gave kushi a relief from her guilt...arnav knows it..though she had nothing to do with what shyam did in their lives she did feel guilty to see anjali a year back and with abinav its gone...

and with aashi..his world is perfect...beyond perfect...

he smiled at the stars..as kushi says..he too believed his mom to be watching him happy now...

arnav : miss u maa...but...im happy...im nomore mourning..

a smile crept through him and it started to cloud ..within minutes a rain drop prickled his cheeks.. he turned on his heel to join his daughter and wife inside the cocoon...

he went to aashi's crib and kissed her cheeks...she scrunched her cute nose in sleep when his stubble rubbed her...aashi is always been a sight of awe for him...he rubbed her cheeks and she was calm to sleep again...

he went to bed..he turned to face kushi sleeping just in his sheets and nothing else...he crawled to her and lay down...his face at the crook of her neck...

he did lazy patterns up and down her bare arms...

kushi spoke in her sleepy voice..

kushi : arr..nav..ji 

arnav : did  i wake u kushi?

kushi : mm.hmm u need anything...

arnav : haan..

kushi took his face in her hands ...and leveled him to her face..
arnav : i love u kushi...

kushi smiled...

kushi : i love u arnav ji...what u need..can i get u something...
he nodded a no..

he settled back in her crook...she stroked his hair...
kushi : hmm?

arnav : nothing kushi just..

kushi : just? 

arnav 's grip tightened on her...

his husky voice said..

arnav :HOLD ME TIGHT.. 

*~*~*~END~*~*~*

im already missing writing this...i love hold me tight dearly... Cry
yes..shyam is out...i did for a thing...maybe for hold me tight SEASON 2!!! im not sure or im not planned but still i may do it... it will be anjali-abinav story... 

Smile plz like and comment...
love ya..
-Aashi Heart

Edited by -Aashi- - 09 August 2013 at 2:52pm

The following 107 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19S786S10Yanaviabhivithus1592smsk2106snjadaananya17barikaaneena2000shivi.venyarumugamKaddudeewanisreyalnzmonicajajopriyashobz21malar3nimkosravanthi93coolkhush5dimp72jtammareddyarshi10arshideepa0507welcomebrotokyoSwathiarshimeena_raveenaSoniaNlovebadhanFirst_LightsoumyamuraliSmirna.vavadevasahayamAnne_ArHisaruni0109chilukuripurihariniroshiniluckyarshi143ambi08Sarangnunmulmit0905aksujicrazyforuChochoo83tanu_15ShilpasabuidattamaitryzemeeraakankhaAneesahJabeenarjuhi5dproverhiddenpearlsugarbirdkaulpriyankacutemissanjusr06KurupkushigowdaForthislifeonlydrashtimeetuAlai123JCJSsweet_sanjuadhu11kushiarnav1aazzzhiralhkrenee.beeAimmyLovesBarundhakdhak22dis_arshisfghfjJaveria3991sruthickoKBSojisadaisydee425shiv456missmkkoiskpmehra300HumayrajyothirockzdhanyacsuwinMISTIEgmsksana11AnupamaJYphillips_2909RaadhiyaaaEchTeediyadivyasarunsashasinghMaria.-afsha-drunkiiebabeThanuAdityahoney-sweetypup03angeldream14Happytwinkleara_000-Mrinalini-chavvi16

Aashi_buddylist Senior Member
Aashi_buddylist
Aashi_buddylist

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
res fr ana  Smile

Edited by -Aashi- - 09 August 2013 at 6:35am

nitasha14

-Anayah- IF-Rockerz
-Anayah-
-Anayah-

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged