Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

th#2 FF: hold me tight *epilogue pg29uptd 9/8 (Page 21)

arjuhi5 Goldie
arjuhi5
arjuhi5

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 5:12am | IP Logged
wow intresting waiting for update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aashi_buddylist

anjusr06 IF-Dazzler
anjusr06
anjusr06

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
luve the precaps... abinav entry in anjali's life.. 
update soon

Aashi_buddylist

renee.bee IF-Dazzler
renee.bee
renee.bee

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Thnx aashi for d pm..

Interesting teaser 

Update soon.

Aashi_buddylist

missmk IF-Rockerz
missmk
missmk

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Nice teaser

Aashi_buddylist

mutermuter Senior Member
mutermuter
mutermuter

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 12:00am | IP Logged
thats nice update 
continue soon 
'thnks for the pm

Aashi_buddylist

drunkiiebabe IF-Sizzlerz
drunkiiebabe
drunkiiebabe

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Update soon

Aashi_buddylist

lin2002 IF-Dazzler
lin2002
lin2002

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
updat soon!!!

Aashi_buddylist

Aashi_buddylist Senior Member
Aashi_buddylist
Aashi_buddylist

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged

chapter -12 

a breeze of love...

note : this is the last part of this SS... thank u all for being with me and putting up with my irregular updates... here a long update for u guys...enjoy Big smile

arnav was standing along the poolside..and kushi came to him...

she could see him tense and angry...all she hoped is he dint see whom she was talking to...

she placed her little arm on his shoulder..and to her surprise he shrugged it off forcefully...and turned to her with anger splitting off his eyes...

kushi...arr...navv...ji..
she stammered to stand that anger...

arnav : u dont trust me kushi... do u? 

he sounded hurt...
kushi's eyes filled instantly...

she knew that arnav is capable to find out her mood being different since the phone call...but she is not so sure whether he saw the man whom she talked to in the shopping mall today... 

she reached out to touch his shoulder but he backed out...now that hurted her very badly that her cheeks began to have streaks of tears...

seeing her in tears he let out a brief sigh and grabbed her in his embrace...
she buried her face to his shirt and his chin rested on her crown...

arnav : im..im sorry kushi...

he cupped her cheeks and lifted her head to him...

kushi : dont move away from me arnav ji..i could stand ur anger but not ur distance...

he gulped down listening her...

arnav : thats what u have been doing since that phonecal kushi...

kushi just stared at him clueless...
he continued...

arnav : u have been pushing me away from something that has been bothering you... and it did hurt me kushi...to know something is bothering you and im not good enough for u to trust me with that truth..it...it hurts me...

kushi frantically shaked a no with her head...

kushi : u r way to best for me arnav ji..i..i dint mean to keep u away...i just wanted to know what it is exactly before informing you...with dii in the issue its very likely that u freak out..and i dont want that arnav ji...

arnav was confused...

he pulled apart from kushi and held her in arms...
arnav : whats it involving dii...? why are u afraid to tell me!
who is the man you were talking too?

kushi's eyes widened...
kushi : you..you saw him?

arnav nodded a no..
arnav : i just saw him drag u...i just saw his sleeves..but that man and dii...

a wave of panic ran through arnav instantly..

he jerked her...

arnav : is that shyam kushi??

she could see concer..panic and rage altogether in his eyes...
kushi  set herself free and took his arms in hers and looked to his eyes...

kushi : listen me arnav ji..its not shyam...dont think of that dark man again..its something big for dii's life and i just want it to happen picture perfect...

u trust me arnav ji?

arnav : ofcourse i do...
his voice was huskier...

kushi : then give me a night arnav ji..tomorrow i will give all your answers...we will go and meet that person...

arnav was still confused but he dint want to push kushi more...

they retired to bed for a restless sleep...

next day..

kushi and arnav in car...

arnav was tense...
kushi reached out to grab his hands on the steering wheel...

kushi : relax arnav ji...its gonna be fine...im not gonna disclose that im in love with another man..nor im taking u to introduce him...

arnav : what the! 

car screeched to halt...

in mere second all his tension drained to be replaced with his possesivenes...

kushi started to laugh,..

arnav : kushi..this isnt funny ok...
and i swear...if u ever bring up this kinda jokes then im gonna tie you in room for a whole day..

now its kushi's turn to say what the! 
her eyes widened in his direction and he added...

arnav : and im not allowing for jelabi for a month...

kushi tried to open her mouth but he shhh ed her with his finger and started the car...

arnav smirked at his pouting wife..

arnav - kushi were back home..
arnav atlast get to know whom the person was and he was not in so good mood returning from him...

he was anxious and doubtful...

the family were gathered in the living room having their tea...

kushi came around and gave arnav a reassuring squeeze and he just stared back...

he stood and took kushi's hand and walked little aside...

arnav : kushi..im..

kushi : dont over think it arnav ji...let us give it a try atleast before denying him...

arnav : i dont want to hurt dii more kushi..i..i dont knw...

kushi : do u think i will leave dii alone in this..ofcourse not..i will..

*calling bell startled the moment*
HP went to open the door...

and there came the man...

he was in his casuals...wearing a black shirt and a blue jean...

he had a perfect physique for his height...

his hair little messy yet looking cool on him...

his eyes warm and it searched the place before it rested on anjali...

everyone along arnav-kushi were staring at him when anjali squealed...

anjali : abinav!!!! 

her eyes formed a tear film with happiness after long..she took strides to him but he was fast enough to reach her not giving her  time to strain herself...

abinav : baby doll...

he smiled warmly at her...and she smiled through her tears...and in no time hugged him giving a surprise to everyone in there...

abinav stroked her back soothing her sobs...

arnav and kushi shared a look and so did the others...

abinav gave a warm smile to arnav and arnav nodded with a satisfied smile...

anjali got back to reality and pulled apart... a blush crept from to her cheeks to have hugged him in front of her whole family and abinav smirked to see her blush...

kushi grinned and held arnav's hands...

anjali made abinav sit and offered him refreshments...not before he took his blessings from nani and spent a good quality time watching anjali...

abinav just sat there watching his clasped hands ...

nani : beta...u need anything? u dont drink tea...she asked with a smile..

abinav offered one back and turned to arnav-kushi ...
arnav 's lids closed once assuring him...

abinav got up from his place and knelt before nani...and took her hands in his...

nani caressed his hair and smiled...
nani : tell me...

abinav : i need my anjali nani... plz give her back to me...

he swallowed hard saying it...
everyone froze...

nani could see his eyes which had utter sincerity...
nani raised her eyes to anjali to see anjali who had a perfect tear film in her eyes and a struck expression...

arnav looked around and patted kushi's hands which were resting in his hands and stood up...its time he spoke...

he went to sit beside anjali...

arnav : nani... woh...abinav and dii have been best buddies in their college days... and for abinav its been a bit more than just friendship... with my dii's charm i seriously cant blame him...nobody cant resist her...

arnav smiled at abinav who now sat next to nani...
arnav circled his hands around anjali's shoulder...

arnav : dii...
anjali dint react..her eyes where transfixed in abinav's eyes...

arnav saw it and held her chin to direct her eyes to him...

arnav : dii... as a matter of fact nobody here knows abinav better than you...hai na?
anjali just nodded...her eyes turned to abinav again and arnav let it... 

seems like its better he leav it to abinav...he thought...
arnav looked at him and abinav instantly started to talk...

abinav : i met anjali in my senior year...a girl with those chirping eyes and warm smile owned my soul the very second my eyes saw her...
we had a class in common and we got to know each other...
our days grew together...our laughter sinked with eachother...
i fell in love with her even before i contemplate it...

he gulped... anjali eyes let go those tears and she was staring him speak aloud his confession of years back now...

abinav : and then...shyam came in our lives...

a hint of rage ran through his blood vessels of eyes...he continued...

i saw him slowly growing in anjali... she was social with him as always but he one day proposed her... he closed his eyes tightly once...

i was devastated was an understatement..when anjali gave in to his proposal my world crumpled down to my feet... and shyam pretended to be a big shot to me and like poured all his love over her..showered her with gifts and all that...initially i thought not to let her move from me but then at that time he seemed perfect in love with her..and seeing her so happy i convinced myself that being an orphan and studying with scholarship i could never give her a life which shyam pretended to give...

bitterness seethed through his words... 

and...and i let her go and moved to another university...i wished her to have her best even that best doesnt include me! 
i just cut down every track for her to find me and i was successful in it...
my baby doll couldnt find me till today even though she tried hysterically for years...

a smile crept through his lips and his eyes oozed out his love for anjali...

i couldnt be with her but it doesnt mean i cant check on her...every step of her has been in my hands...i watched her.and i almost believd i did right to let her go seeing her life with shyam...
still i couldnt put myself together that i started to work like a obsessed man...i was angry on myself that i dint have potential to keep her to myself...and here im a renowned businessman now...

he stepped up and walked to anjali...
she tilted her face to see him and he cupped her face standing infront of her...

abinav : what i was back then...it was because of u...
what im now..its still because of u anjali...i have always loved u.. i tried my best to stay away and it all went wrong 6 months back...

he stroked her cheeks staring up at a invisble destination thinking about shyam..anjali's hands crept up to rest on his hand which is on her cheeks...
sensing her touch he looked down again... 

abinav : i so badly wanted to be with u ...but i know arnav will never let u down...but i was extremely proud to see u stand up so strong...not even a single day passed with me not regretting the desicion to let u go ...i so badly regret it...plz forgive me anjali... i should have been with you...i failed...

and then the pain of being away from u increased to a extent to choke me...and thats when i caught kushi to help me... she has always been a little sister to you and i see her that way as u do obviously... this is my only family though no one here knew me...and kushi brought arnav to me this morning...and now im here for you...

silence lashed thrugh RM's living room for some long minutes...breaths and clock tick sounded big... 

arnav and others couldnt find a fault in him...his words that he said this to be his only family touched them deeply...

anjali was trying hard to put through everything said by a man whom she thought her best friend but turned to be her secret lover...! 

abinav kneeled down still cupping her face..

abinav : marry me baby doll..i can no longer stand this empty feel...i love u so much...

it wasnt a request or a proposal from his side...it was a almost plea from him...

anjali sucked in a sharp breath...and her eyes went in a circle to see her family... nani nodded to her with tears...kushi had tears and smile at same time...arnav had that anxious look on him...and all expectant faces...

arnav : dii...there is no pressure..i can never push u to anything...but i do want you to have a happy life u deserve..whatever u decide im with u dii...

his eyes was soft and concerned...

anjali shifted her eyes to abinav who had all his love tied in bundle to be showcased in his eyes...

abinav : marry me babydoll...plz...
his voice barely a whisper this time... 

anjali closed her eyes...her grip on his fingers tightened...

anjali : Mrs.Abinav sounds cool...
she smiled through her tears...

her chuckle brought abinav's eyes to warm edge...her smile is infectious...he smiled back...and so did everyone...

he hugged her tight and burried his nose to her hair...

a worry that has been lodged in all the raizada's hearts has been packed and sent to everlong journey today never to return back...

arnav akash hugged abinav...
abinav patted kushi's head and sidehugged her...
anjali pulled her chote to a bear big hug..and nani blessed them all sending silent prayers to her goddess to keep her children with this smile throughout their life...

happiness embraced the hearts that very instant...!
their life is gonna have hppiness and love forever and ever...
when a heart latches itself to its soulmate there is noway for it to mourn on anything anyway...! 

their lives had a perfect notch today..

thank you for reading my work so patiently...
and yes im planning for a epilogue but if u guys say NO ..im not torturing u anymore... LOL i promise..let me know..

plz like and comment... Embarrassed

Edited by -Aashi- - 03 August 2013 at 12:52pm

The following 79 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19anaviabhihoneyboney1vkiranmayi15neena2000venyarumugamkavyaarshisangeethbalamalar3nimkotokyomeena_raveenashakrobaajFirst_Lightsoumyamuralihariniroshininataliyadhimmersarhichilukuripuriaksujimit0905ShilpasabuiRasa23zemeeralovebarun...dattamaitryChochoo83arjuhi5tanvi_arshiluckyarshi143hiddenpearlsugarbirddproversagarpatadiakaulpriyankakhareshelleyakshiankitaabivicky86l.savitreearshiar8cutemisshiralhkanjusr06lin2002kushigowdaSirenMitraArshisarunfanAlai123JCJSsfghfjsruthickshiv456daisydee425jisaArshiDewaneedhakdhak22dis_arshimissmkkoiskHumayrajyothirockzaaytphillips_2909sana11gmskMISTIEsuwinThanuAdityadrunkiiebabesarunsashasinghdiyadivyasummaiyasayedASR6262pup03angeldream14-Roshini-Happytwinklechavvi16ara_000

Go to top