Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

Today's review: 22nd June: week 4 day 1 (Page 5)

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..SalmanGirl..

Lauren ... May be im over-emotional but as soon as she started her performance i was all Cry Her face and she was actually into the perf way too much ...ending Heart Din noticed punit sorry !
 Sid i liked his performance because wen u realize it was SID the stiffest (if thats even a word LOL ) guy i have seen // he improved alot from last week ...
Shann his perf was too cute LOL nothing grt but nothing bad ...
Ekta the girl has taken vow not to improve her expressions ..she was perfrming with dead face in the first episode and she still is perfrming the same ...no improvemnt ,,, Tushar ..he is a grt dancer but as somebdy said his choreography was INSPIRED from some other act ...wont call it a copy ..guy put some efforts too in steps i guess.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhshwIZgPMw

he he.. gud u didn't notice punit.. else u wud have been regretting..

ya i heard, tushar's performance was inspired!.. ah well..either way it was not a dazzling performance or choreo

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by El_Dorado

@ TM, awesome analysis... Clap 

I was real busy this morning (when it was aired it was morning here in the US), so did watch the show in a fast forward mode and not a single performance did catch my fancy as to watch with patience. Unhappy

Lauren:

Punit is very, very average compared to Lauren, she deserves a much better dancing companion. Thumbs Down

I only loved Lauren's solo act at the end. Honestly, considering the level of Lauren, I think none of her performances till now deserve a 30. I mean, you should mark her at per her level of dancing.

My take: Theme: 2, Dance: 2, Emotions: 2 = 6/12

Sid:

This guy is sure improving, although at a snail's pace...Ermm

My take: Theme: 2, Dance: 1, Emotions: 2 = 5/12

Shaan: 

His kids have received his singing genes. I am not happy with Marischa today; she could have done much more with Shaan.Disapprove

My take: Theme: 2, Dance: 1, Emotions: 2 = 5/12

Ekta:

Again Tushar disappointed me and why did he paint his face white?Confused

My take: Theme: 2, Dance: 2, Emotions: 1 = 5/12

Face off: did not watch...LOL

he he.. I always end up liking ur analysis more than mine.. Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index