Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

Today's review: 22nd June: week 4 day 1 (Page 2)

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyasingh

i only watched sid nd ekta...sid has improved a lot...Thumbs Up .nd abt tusshar choreography,  i wanna say jst 1 thng...i hv seen dis shadow part nd nxt few steps  in nach baliye wid dimpy nd sm other grl doing the exact same steps.. may b coincidence...bt seriously man wen i watched dat scene i ws like..yaar ye to wahi hai..dat starting- the shadow part.Shocked.wen he ws on the floor nd she ws walking..smthng like dat.. i m not sayng he copied...bt yes i hv seen dis already...Stern Smile

Ya.. I think sonia played on sid's strengths today or shud i say weaknesses.. but yes.. he ain't a great dancer.. this was still an easy hip hop style.. when it will come down to isolations, lockin-poppin.. it will get tough.. still he definitely improved..

Tushar: possible, quit ehonestly it was ok choreo today.. but for the very first bit.. which you have seen already.. LOL.. plus ekta somehow always manages to ruin it

enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NoComments

For me - The concept of Tushar and Ekta's act was pretty strong and as always, he told a good story in the act.. Only if Ekta could have brought it more to life!!

Also - I personally think that Marisha is actually a very intelligent choreographer.. She knows that Shaan is not like the A+ dancer, but has a charm and spunk.. and she uses that to the full.. The steps are never too difficult, and it is always a simple, clean and complete act.. I think that is where this couple stands out for me...

I don't have much to comment about Sid's performance.. yes he was better than last 2 weeks, but he is still the weakest dancer out there, and that's a fact..

I missed out Lauren's performance and cannot comment

I agree on Marischa.. i think both her and Salman.. are intelligent choreographers from the point of the ocmpetition..

and yes.. sid not a great performer.. if real hip hop is brought in he will struggle..
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadumaneet

Thank its not only me who find Puneet horrible and off bit and moreover he not even looking like her father and agree that choreography was so repetitive only Laurean was saving grace for performance and her last spins were awesome she is best dancer

Shaan'performance was ok for me and he is quite overscored I think 24 or 25 is upto

Tushar is fab choreographer lovely concept specially shadow thing it was visual delight but Ekta takes away soul from acts just because of lack of expressions technical things can overlook sometimes but expression make dance watchable and entertaining

Sid is really improving a lot I still can't belive he actually perform solely it was just wow

P. S. Kjo seems to be out of place in this show his comments irritates me

agree.. as judges all of them are useless.. atleast Kjo is funny that's what i realised today.. LOL
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pramila.harish

i donno... i felt most of the performances were peeka.. energy level of contestants were very low..  may be i am feeling this coz most of them selected slow songs..   there was something surely missing today..

No no.. they were genuinely bad.. all of them

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hari73

enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GoldenDew

missed today's episode Disapprove and I'll be lying if I'd say I wasn't looking around for ur review thread.. one of the most unbiased opinions on this forum Clap thank u.. will try and catch the repeat.

lol.. don't bother with the episode.. it was really sad.. everyone was bad.. LOL

And thanks for the praises.. I am sooo happy. LOL.. cloud 9 Big smile
-CarpeDeim- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

enigmatic_zephy

enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GhostOrchid-

Hola ..Hug

Can I say I was disappointed by almost everyone except probably Sid and to some extent Lauren

First up Lauren: man Punit did not do good today..not at all..and I agree the steps looked repititve..
but the pirouette's ...nicely done Ma'am
Didnt deserve 30 IMO

Sid: Must say he is putting in loads of efforts..better than last time..and hence I say didnt disappoint a

Shaan: was OK..nothing great..nothing bad either..

Ekta: Conceptualisation..nice...Choreo was Ok to good..liked the start and the last bit by him..Ekta has pretty easy steps and she has improved in her dance..but but but..

she dances as if its a task she has to complete..not with her heart and sole..such acts need intensity and depth which was totally lacking

Didnt see the face off..Sad to know Meghna is out..but then I didnt want KVB gone either

ahoy!.. Hug

I agree.. all of them were bad.. Punit .. I was laughing.. what the hell..and on top of it 30/30.. buggers..n i think since remo gave 10 i think the other judges felt the oblgation to give the perfect score too..

Ektaa.. I know.. I mean looking at her I can say Sonam Kapoor actually acts! LOLWink

faceoff i am surprised shweta was saved.. anyhow..

Are you online for some time.. let's connect on PMs.. LOL.. have a new list of series to talk about.. have been wasting my time wisely..Big smileTongue

-CarpeDeim-

bips IF-Dazzler
bips
bips

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Wonderful review! I esp loved your comment abt the face off. Last weeks was such a downer - wth was shweta's choreographer thinking.

I dont like the idea of professional dancers competing as celebrities. And the idea of lauren as a celebrity is in itself pretty much far fetched. But then thats an old debate. Even then i think she is okaaay.

Tushar was nice but honestly more than contemporary, i love his indian dance. I can watch him all day. I was watching ektas faceoff where they did part indian and he was just so fluid.

I am sorry to see meghna go. She was kind of the surprise packet, no one knew what she wld do next. shweta shld have left.

enigmatic_zephy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index