Today's review: 22nd June: week 4 day 1

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Week 4: Day 1 22nd June
Theme: Family!

Interactions:
  • Ah well!.. Karan does have a purpose on the show.. he is the 3rd leg of the comic spices in JDJ pot pourri... LOL.. i find him funny and gels really well with the anchors..
  • Did anyone else feel love for karan today.. i did!..ah!.. the face behind those horrible romantic movies.. but this face i love..sweetie my baby...don't cry.. Cry.. muaaah.. i was crying too..touching.. very touching.. and he is so funny.. and how he has fought in this world..to make someone of himself.. ah!.. respect! despite those horrible movies..
  • Can someone tell kapil.. this is not ocmedy circus.. no cheap jokes please!.. Ekta meri bechari scandalize ho gayi thi Sid ki dulhan without shorts waale joke ssun kar..AngryLOL
  • Ali asgar: lol.. kapil's daadi
  • Remo also has a purpose on this show.. nah..not judging.. no one judges here.. Sleepy.. but be every girl, woman's and man dressed as woman's dream boy.. Tongue
  • Sonam.. I think I can keep watching her and be in heaven.. she never fails to impress me with her attires..Dhanush!.. Big smile.. i like him.. simple simple man..incidently did anyone of you watch the movie yet?.. My friend is also there in it.. Bindiya/ Swara.. Big smile..so don't fail to praise her ( blatant promotion Wink)
  • Did someone else get a feeling, Dhanush was not really singing but just lip syncing.. ah well.. and million $ expression.. on lyrics "White skin but heart dark" and he looks at sonam.. i rofl ed max.. LOL
  • Full on girly gossip: What's with shweta and non good looking men.. she proves the theory again and again.. only one of the couple is good looking and FYI Dr. Nene is the good looking one.. Wink.. just for funs.. I can so imagine having this convo with KJo .. specially with the look he gave to Vidya balan in precap.. 
  • Ciao!

Scoreboard:
Lauren: Contemporary - 30 (Dedicated to Dad)
Sid: Freestyle/Hip-Hop - 24 ( Dedicated to Mom)
Shaan: Freestyle- 27 (Dedicated to his kids)
Ekta: Contemprory - 26 ( Dedicated to sis dear)

Scores:

Theme, Dance, Emotions/Energy etc..
1- Below expectation, 2- Met expectation, 3 - Beat expectation, 4- Outstanding

Performances:
Lauren:

• Is it just me or Punit was horribly, awfully off today?!!!... God!.. he was so bad!
  • Lauren did pirouttes.. Smile..and consecutive 10 i think.. that was highlight for me..
  • Coming to dance, contemprory.. and this tells you why Salman is guru of contemprory.. choreography did not impress me.. all the steps .. haven't we seen them repeat 1001 times on DID.. every step.. the lifts, the 'chal' step, the rocking like a baby ( when she is on puneet)... nothing dazzled me.. actually 'm dissapointed.. big time.. but for the pirouttes.. SmileBig smile
  • Looks like I gotta take dancing classes all over again.. me and judges not on same page..Cry
  • Marks: Theme: 2, Dance: 2, Emotions: 2 = 6/12

Sid:
  • Much better performance. And solo pieces...nice..
  • Not going into technicalities.. today he deserves applaud.. Big smile.. for a sincere performance.. as mads says..Big smile
  • Only thing, i know she has constraints.. but really want to see a mindblowing choreography from your end.. havent seen yet..
  • BTW.. his sis is super cute.. LOL
  • Score: 2,2,2 = 6/12
Shaan:
  • Simple and sweet act, I enjoyed kids' singing.. nice clean voices.. was fun
  • Dance was ok.. i think 3 instances when co-ord was off.. and ya what useless judges say often.. energy kam thi Wink
  • I wonder how is shaan's vote bank.. looks like another chang in making.. improving by leaps and bounds.. or maybe he was always a good dancer.. WinkLOL
  • and Marischa fans..Question for you.. is her choreo always around one prop..kind of getting bored with her steps, they are nice but repeating herself..though i didn't watch their last week performance.. so may be wrong.. but looks like she is repeating herself a lot from earlier seasons..
  • Score: 2,2,2 = 6/12
Ekta:
  • I loved the starting- the shadow, strength constantly following her bit..so conceptualization v.nice..
  • Choreography ok. good thing.. contemprory can be done without lifts.. Tongue...but i wonder if tushar wanted easy simple steps for ekta.. or that's how he wanted it.. plus special credit to the prettiest lady on JDJ for taking the entire dance down by a notch.. why is she so delicate.. Angry.. although individually, again improved by leaps and bounds.. so Clap
  • Score: 2,2,1 ( ya now that we know she can emote.. she should start doing better and put in some strength) = 5/12
  • Also, am hoping.. people are voting for Tushar.. i was pleasantly surprised tha they were saved today.. nice!

Faceoff:
Well, only one thing.. Shweta and choreo.. watch and learn.. you are supposed to take faceoff's seriously too.. but sad megsy is to leave.. sigh

Edited by enigmatic_zephy - 22 June 2013 at 11:44am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Sangam786fkrocksNoCommentsvd_rkDDbuddy-CarpeDeim-El_DoradoA HUGE FANanu rulzcherrypansy--Krish--sadumaneetGodhuliLogon-SmexyGhost-adventure_gurlHashiBoo-Goldendew-Arnav90

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Totally Agree with your analysis, In Lauren Punit act 1st distraction was Punit's look he did'nt looked like a father he could have opt for little older look i like the spins n the lift where they took 2-3 positions, Sid act was lovely i enjoyed it, He is going great n Ekta tushar liked the starting shadow part only...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

love_me_notenigmatic_zephy

piyasingh Groupbie
piyasingh
piyasingh

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
i only watched sid nd ekta...sid has improved a lot...Thumbs Up .nd abt tusshar choreography,  i wanna say jst 1 thng...i hv seen dis shadow part nd nxt few steps  in nach baliye wid dimpy nd sm other grl doing the exact same steps.. may b coincidence...bt seriously man wen i watched dat scene i ws like..yaar ye to wahi hai..dat starting- the shadow part.Shocked.wen he ws on the floor nd she ws walking..smthng like dat.. i m not sayng he copied...bt yes i hv seen dis already...Stern Smile

vd_rkenigmatic_zephy

NoComments Senior Member
NoComments
NoComments

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
For me - The concept of Tushar and Ekta's act was pretty strong and as always, he told a good story in the act.. Only if Ekta could have brought it more to life!!

Also - I personally think that Marisha is actually a very intelligent choreographer.. She knows that Shaan is not like the A+ dancer, but has a charm and spunk.. and she uses that to the full.. The steps are never too difficult, and it is always a simple, clean and complete act.. I think that is where this couple stands out for me...

I don't have much to comment about Sid's performance.. yes he was better than last 2 weeks, but he is still the weakest dancer out there, and that's a fact..

I missed out Lauren's performance and cannot comment

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enigmatic_zephy

sadumaneet IF-Rockerz
sadumaneet
sadumaneet

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Thank its not only me who find Puneet horrible and off bit and moreover he not even looking like her father and agree that choreography was so repetitive only Laurean was saving grace for performance and her last spins were awesome she is best dancer

Shaan'performance was ok for me and he is quite overscored I think 24 or 25 is upto

Tushar is fab choreographer lovely concept specially shadow thing it was visual delight but Ekta takes away soul from acts just because of lack of expressions technical things can overlook sometimes but expression make dance watchable and entertaining

Sid is really improving a lot I still can't belive he actually perform solely it was just wow

P. S. Kjo seems to be out of place in this show his comments irritates me

CherryWildenigmatic_zephy

Hari73 Goldie
Hari73
Hari73

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
i donno... i felt most of the performances were peeka.. energy level of contestants were very low..  may be i am feeling this coz most of them selected slow songs..   there was something surely missing today..

enigmatic_zephy

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

Totally Agree with your analysis, In Lauren Punit act 1st distraction was Punit's look he did'nt looked like a father he could have opt for little older look i like the spins n the lift where they took 2-3 positions, Sid act was lovely i enjoyed it, He is going great n Ekta tushar liked the starting shadow part only...

Hi Arnav!..

Yeah I know.. punit was really off even dance wise..
and agree. tushar's choreo today wasn't that great..e xcept for the starting bit..
-Goldendew- IF-Sizzlerz
-Goldendew-
-Goldendew-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
missed today's episode Disapprove and I'll be lying if I'd say I wasn't looking around for ur review thread.. one of the most unbiased opinions on this forum Clap thank u.. will try and catch the repeat.

enigmatic_zephy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index