Originally posted by Arjunkibehen
Originally posted by ---Nisha---
Was it just me or today's episode seriously sucked. Let me name a few reasons...
1) As soon as they said that the wife's body was not found I knew she was involved. So there goes the mystery from the murder mystery.
2) Arjun suddenly acting funny...what was with that? And were we supposed to believe that he always acts funny like that? Whenever other ETF members like Chottu say I'm hungry in the middle of a murder investigation, Arjun is the one to reprimand them and today he is doing the same thing others did. I am confused. Arjun's portrayal in today's episode just isn't the Arjun they have build since the beginning. I know that a person is allowed to be funny sometimes, that no one expects an individual to forever be serious but regardless today's episode just didn't have arjun's ring to it.
3) As if it was not obvious enough that the wife killed her husband for money, they made it all the more obvious when they showed the newspaper.
4) How they solved the mystery...Arjun logged onto the wife's profile and viola...mystery solved because she had accessed it yesterday. Can I say lame? I mean seriously.
5) The ending scene where the lotteri dulhan was all crying and saying her dastaan about how the man she loved betrayed her and that's why she goes around looting all bad men...seriously give me a break. What woman does not get her heart broken...the fact of our lives is that men are jerks. Yes not all of us has to go to jail but still. Boo hoo for you. I just did not sympathize with the whole crying thing she had got going on and I thought it was rather pathetic. If you can do the crime, then atleast own it.
6) And I understand that in every episode they try to show you a message at the end like in today's Arjun says the speech about the wrong path and the right path and what not. I usually like Arjun's saahi raasta dialogues but today I just wanted to laugh and tell him to shut up. It seemed quite redundant...as if we didn't already know that the wrong path is well wrong. Maybe it was because the episode was so pathetic that I simply did not connect with the final message.
7) All in all...pretty bad episode. Maybe all the CSI, NCIS, Psych, Dexter, Mentalist has ruined Indian crime shows for me. Or actually I think they haven't been doing as good a job as they used to on the storylines. If you ask me they need a lot more of subtlety and a lot less of obviousness. I don't know why but all the Indian shows I watch everything is pronounced in big bold letters as if the audience is stupid and cannot read between the lines.
If you ask me they need to blur the lines between good and bad. Explore the dark side a bit. I guess in a way they did try to blur the lines today by showing us that the lotteri dulhan had suffered thus she started committing crimes, but it was too lame and too tame. They need a serial killer in the midst to spice things up. The way they have serial killers in crime shows that stay unsolved for several seasons. That is the best way to explore the dark side and spice things up so it stays interesting.
I am Sorry. But I disagree...
1) How many times does it happen that when a person drowns in a place filled with predators like crocodiles, sharks and stuff... that the body is found? Always?
2) I guess you didn't note the sarcasm in his voice when he said "Pav Bhaji"... Before that, he said, "Vo bahut jald humare samne hogi!"... also, when others talk about food, the are distracted but ACP rawte is not! He is just shown to be Not-Caring for anyone or anything (the game scene was also showing this... He is able to focus on LOTS of things altogether...!
3) The newspaper thingy was part of Arjun's paln to bring her out of hiding as they didn't have a single clue leading to her.. he KNEW it was the wife but the court demands proof.. Not instincts..!
4) As we all know...Shree is the tech expert and he WAS asked to get the profile... He is shown to be the "BEST" and so, he got this is not at all confusing for me... Also, Technology today is so fast that a simple picture uploaded can lead you to ALL places on the WWW where that image or similar images are present..!
For this point I have to say something... I guess this Newspaper thing was a very old fashioned trick to get Namita out of her hiding for Supercop Arjun and ETF... Arjun had a doubt on her... he could have told Shree to do anything of the following:
1. Contact website helpdesk to see from which IP address did she last logged in from and this IP address would have given her location. She was not an expert like masked killer to use proxy servers.
if this was too complicated
2. Simply hack her profile and get her chat log of this another man whom she was going to marry. And then contact this man, tell him the truth and take his help to get Namita to come out in open (she was desperate to marry him, she would have definitely come out to meet him. )
if this too was not possible
3. ETF had her photo and Shree had a "Face recognition software" ... As Arjun had a doubt on her, they could have tried to search her in their criminals database. She was in jail for few years and her data had to be present in the database.
if photo thing didn't work
4. Her finger prints must be in police records and I don't think she would have removed her finger prints from that palatial house. All ETF had to do was find her finger prints from her house and match it with their database and they would have found her history.
I don't intend to offend you ... this was just what I observed.
5) True every woman gets her heart broken but all people aren't the same... Everyone has her own way of dealing and who knows, maybe in real life too... Someone did exactly the same as Namita! Life is most unpredictable..!!
5) Sweetie.. If criminals own up to their crimes, then there will hardly be a need for courts and imvestigations!
6) EVERYONE know the difference between good and bad... But some people STILL choose bad.. Our parents keep telling us time and again to be good and not do anything bad... this is exactly what the show was doing...!
7) Please don't compare Arjun with CSI, Psych, NCIS and others... They are at their own place and Arjun is at it's own... by comparing, we are not only degrading Arjun but also CSI, Psych, NCIS... I am a viewer of these too but I feel it is wrong to compare...!
These are just my views.. Sorry if I hurt you... it was completely unintended...!! I am NOT bashing you OR anyone..! Just giving what I think and ofcourse defending Arjun!
Sorry if I sounded rude..!