India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

My weirdo dream on AsYa. CAUTION: Very weird

Asya6 Senior Member
Asya6
Asya6

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
I don't know if I should share this or not but I yet will cause its got to do with AsYa.
This is not an OS. It's my dream, I'm not going to describe the feelings n all I'm just gonna narrate it normally.

So, I fell asleep thinking about AsYa(I hope that's normal out here). I was thinking about the scene when Zoya saw Asad n Tannu together and how she was crying. I skipped to next morning when Zoya was standing right in the middle of the middle room with a letter (I don't know where the others are).
She said, "I'm sorry Phuphi, Aapi and Tamater, I let Tanveer win. I don't know what happened with Mr. Khan and Tanveer last night and I yet trust Mr. Khan but I have to go. I trust Mr. Khan but he yet doesn't trust me. It has been half a day but he hasn't kicked out Tannu. If Tannu doesn't go, I'm going. I'll miss you guys a lot!" She was sobbing uncontrollably.
She left the house and sat in the car and the car started moving.
Out of nowhere, Asad started running behind the car. The faceless (literally) driver saw him and stopped the car. Asad caught up and opened the door. Zoya saw him, got out of the car and hugged him tight. She let out all her tears in his arms. He too started crying.
"I'm so sorry Zoya, I don't know what happened, all I remember was that I saw that Tannu was raped and then she hugged me and then everything went blank. I saw you as well. You said that our nikaah was done."
"I trust you with my life Mr. Khan. I know nothing happened between you two. I-I," she sobbed.
Then my sister barged into my room (without knocking - how rude!) and woke me up.
I have noo idea how this came in my dream. The reason I'm a weirdo is my school. All girls in my school are weird n unique. I could write up pages n pages about my school but I don't want to bore you guys out. I'm sorry if I wasted your time.

Afu

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

vishalooasadzoya143Zanutixanma2738...Hannu...chandana123chibi_deeaMarwa.A.WsumitbigfanA.Hajnalprinceegoyalkankabhor..Breeze..roseflower_07Nithiya95shanakyasharan

sumitbigfan Goldie
sumitbigfan
sumitbigfan

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Small kido you are... Lovely post anyways

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

A.Hajnal

..Breeze.. IF-Rockerz
..Breeze..
..Breeze..

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
lolLOL Its not that wierd!! Aur itna jyaada mat soch!!
princeegoyal IF-Dazzler
princeegoyal
princeegoyal

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
YR TUM TOH BACHI HO JST LOOK AT ME..I M COLLEGE...STILL i got all tht weird dreams of asya...got yeh hangover bohat ho rha hai QH, KSG...god i need to stop...otherwise...my mom will scold me to hell...mujhe jaldi mere ghar wale mental hospital pohanche denge..u knw wht meine kal mera yaar mila de saaiyann song suna. & i ws dreaming asad who is searching zoya..& finally got her..& hug...& i love u..god...mein pagal ho rhia hun...

okie shut this crap pari...pls anybody cn help me...to get over frm this pagalpan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

A.Hajnal

Asya6 Senior Member
Asya6
Asya6

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princeegoyal

YR TUM TOH BACHI HO JST LOOK AT ME..I M COLLEGE...STILL i got all tht weird dreams of asya...got yeh hangover bohat ho rha hai QH, KSG...god i need to stop...otherwise...my mom will scold me to hell...mujhe jaldi mere ghar wale mental hospital pohanche denge..u knw wht meine kal mera yaar mila de saaiyann song suna. & i ws dreaming asad who is searching zoya..& finally got her..& hug...& i love u..god...mein pagal ho rhia hun...

okie shut this crap pari...pls anybody cn help me...to get over frm this pagalpan

Who said I'm a bachi?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Marwa.A.WA.Hajnal

Marwa.A.W Goldie
Marwa.A.W
Marwa.A.W

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asya6

Originally posted by princeegoyal

Who said I'm a bachi?

Which class me ho tum...?
Marwa.A.W Goldie
Marwa.A.W
Marwa.A.W

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Lol...
Mene bhi sapna dekha ta Asya ka...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top