India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

wats wrong with madhu ? (Page 2)

orchid70 Goldie
orchid70
orchid70

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
I don't blame RK for reacting the way he did today.  There was always a lot of animosity there even before Rishbala marriage.  Now RK hates him even more because he is insulting his father...Shocked...and Madhu is still ignorant...Disapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vaani21anitarani

armummy IF-Dazzler
armummy
armummy

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
She is nave and does not understand gravity of situation... I was prepared for her to support sultan and meera side  but I expected it to happen after she sees meera and her condition...but I was surprised to she acted superfast ..she has believed sultan story and wants rk to talk to him ...Ha ha ..how can anyone sit and talk about these matters ...
when she suggested talk to sultan and rk said it is not possible now ..she does not let him complete his sentence and says she will talk to sultan ...

I was laughing today at cvsss..what all they do to make sultan acceptable

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaani21sunflower52anitarani

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Madhu just wants to help, she recognises RK is very angry but at the same time she knows there is more to the story and thinks if RK speaks to Sultan they can resolve the issue amicably without fighting, because in the past RK has shown to have a clear head when patching up relationships after fighting insulting etc for example, Shamsher Malik shot him he was angry but he was able to understand the situation with Malik's hating him, he also patched up Malik and Madhu's relationship, so she is thinking in that way, but RK is thinking I need to get this Sultan out of our lives forever, how best is to get him arrested, so he is going along with Madhu's plan on the face of it but his got a plan of his own to get rid of Sultan.

Edited by Nafs_Sweetheart - 22 June 2013 at 2:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vaani21

Lucky1123 Senior Member
Lucky1123
Lucky1123

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by armummy

She is nave and does not understand gravity of situation... I was prepared for her to support sultan and meera side  but I expected it to happen after she sees meera and her condition...but I was surprised to she acted superfast ..she has believed sultan story and wants rk to talk to him ...Ha ha ..how can anyone sit and talk about these matters ...
when she suggested talk to sultan and rk said it is not possible now ..she does not let him complete his sentence and says she will talk to sultan ...

it is nothing to do with character acceptances she actually appaloosas to rk saying because of her sultan is doing this supporting RK's alligators before Sultan is doing this because of her only of course she wants to Rk to talk to sultan because she does not want any fights not because she cares for Sultan little she know she is the one who causes more troubles because of her inter fearance
WHy every move in this show has to be character acceptances related

-Nafisa-

armummy IF-Dazzler
armummy
armummy

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by genger

it is nothing to do with character acceptances she actually appaloosas to rk saying because of her sultan is doing this supporting RK's alligators before Sultan is doing this because of her only of course she wants to Rk to talk to sultan because she does not want any fights not because she cares for Sultan little she know she is the one who causes more troubles because of her inter fearance

That's the way I see it ..otherwise there need not be  any insinuation of rk using madhu to get sultan arrested, if you remember he already knows where he conducts his business ..so cvs are adding only clunk

You may think differently ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaani21masan1sunflower52

Lucky1123 Senior Member
Lucky1123
Lucky1123

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
If Madhu was straight forward from the day one with Sultan there should not be many misunderstandings between RK_SUltan today that is my opinian

vaani21

Lucky1123 Senior Member
Lucky1123
Lucky1123

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

That's the way I see it ..otherwise there need not be  any insinuation of rk using madhu to get sultan arrested, if you remember he already knows where he conducts his business ..so cvs are adding only clunk

OH ya i agree CV are making drama because it is not that difficult for RK to find Sultan's phone number he knows it is in Madu's cell phone he can easily get it  if he wants that way i do not know i have a feeling of love traingle part 2 in the future track hopefully i am wrong

vaani21

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 7:05pm | IP Logged

OH ya i agree CV are making drama because it is not that difficult for RK to find Sultan's phone number he knows it is in Madu's cell phone he can easily get it  if he wants that way i do not know i have a feeling of love traingle part 2 in the future track hopefully i am wrong

I'm thinking love triangle part 2 will happen, but it will be like the first time, what RK is perceiving when he sees Madhu helping the other side because they will be all sharing the same house.

vaani21

Go to top