Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lucky1123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: armummy

She is nave and does not understand gravity of situation... I was prepared for her to support sultan and meera side  but I expected it to happen after she sees meera and her condition...but I was surprised to she acted superfast ..she has believed sultan story and wants rk to talk to him ...Ha ha ..how can anyone sit and talk about these matters ...

when she suggested talk to sultan and rk said it is not possible now ..she does not let him complete his sentence and says she will talk to sultan ...

I was laughing today at cvsss..what all they do to make sultan acceptable

it is nothing to do with character acceptances she actually appaloosas to rk saying because of her sultan is doing this supporting RK's alligators before Sultan is doing this because of her only of course she wants to Rk to talk to sultan because she does not want any fights not because she cares for Sultan little she know she is the one who causes more troubles because of her inter fearance
WHy every move in this show has to be character acceptances related
armummy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: genger

it is nothing to do with character acceptances she actually appaloosas to rk saying because of her sultan is doing this supporting RK's alligators before Sultan is doing this because of her only of course she wants to Rk to talk to sultan because she does not want any fights not because she cares for Sultan little she know she is the one who causes more troubles because of her inter fearance
WHy every move in this show has to be character acceptances related

That's the way I see it ..otherwise there need not be  any insinuation of rk using madhu to get sultan arrested, if you remember he already knows where he conducts his business ..so cvs are adding only clunk

You may think differently ...
Lucky1123 thumbnail
If Madhu was straight forward from the day one with Sultan there should not be many misunderstandings between RK_SUltan today that is my opinian
Lucky1123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: armummy

That's the way I see it ..otherwise there need not be  any insinuation of rk using madhu to get sultan arrested, if you remember he already knows where he conducts his business ..so cvs are adding only clunk

You may think differently ...

OH ya i agree CV are making drama because it is not that difficult for RK to find Sultan's phone number he knows it is in Madu's cell phone he can easily get it  if he wants that way i do not know i have a feeling of love traingle part 2 in the future track hopefully i am wrong
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: genger

OH ya i agree CV are making drama because it is not that difficult for RK to find Sultan's phone number he knows it is in Madu's cell phone he can easily get it  if he wants that way i do not know i have a feeling of love traingle part 2 in the future track hopefully i am wrong

I'm thinking love triangle part 2 will happen, but it will be like the first time, what RK is perceiving when he sees Madhu helping the other side because they will be all sharing the same house.
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
agree..like cvs madhu also gone nuts😡
.MeriAashiqui.. thumbnail
Main problem with madhu is she married to you Zayaz-Nazayaz family🤣
vaani21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree!! what is there to talk with Sulthan?😡
Just to ask him, are u Mohan kundra's son?If so, plz welcome to Rk mansion😆