Posted: 10 years ago
wat wrong with madhu ? one second she said its all becos of her .sultan is in their life & their other second she said i will talk to sultan..he will listen me..trust me rk !!! oh the way rk looked at madhu.i really ddnt liked he was hurt & dsgst !!!...wats wrong with her ? here rk forget that shaadi ka night only for her but still madhu have soft corner for bhai ? even after he tried to ruined her life ? crazy..bullshit scrpt writers...o_O
Agree what to tell about madhu
there is nothing wrong with her...
U are missing a part before Rishabala conversation
Rk and bittu jee were having a conversation that rk wants to teach sultan a lesson...after hearing that conversation she suggested rk to talk to sultan intead of having a fight...
Is it that hard to figure out why she told him to talk to sultan...their is no point of blaming madhu for this i know because of her...sultan is in their lives but she didn't do anything intentially...
Originally posted by -Rimsha-sizzles

there is nothing wrong with her...
U are missing a part before Rishabala conversation
Rk and bittu jee were having a conversation that rk wants to teach sultan a lesson...after hearing that conversation she suggested rk to talk to sultan intead of having a fight...
Is it that hard to figure out why she told him to talk to sultan...their is no point of blaming madhu for this i know because of her...sultan is in their lives but she didn't do anything intentially...

dam when did i blamed madhu :O oh god really o_O u ddnt read my post clearly ..ddnt i said scrpt wrtr suckx ? anywys in my point of view ..madhu shldnt react on that way..she should said rk that she will support him in his every step but rk need to calm down & think ppstively not in hurry...but here she just picked the phone & started to call bhai ? does she forget ..he is the one who tried to ruined her life ?..its my pov..if u dnt like then plz dnt reply o_O
Originally posted by pohana12

dam when did i blamed madhu :O oh god really o_O u ddnt read my post clearly ..ddnt i said scrpt wrtr suckx ? anywys in my point of view ..madhu shldnt react on that way..she should said rk that she will support him in his every step but rk need to calm down & think ppstively not in hurry...but here she just picked the phone & started to call bhai ? does she forget ..he is the one who tried to ruined her life ?..its my pov..if u dnt like then plz dnt reply o_O

No hun i read your post ...and the script is written according to the characters for example Madhu wants to avoid fights she told rk to talk bcz she cares about him and his family...Rk should have shared his feeling wth her i hope he doesnt break her trust and won't go too far with his plan Edited by -Rimsha-sizzles - 10 years ago

First i love them and no hun i read your post ...and the script is written according to the characters for example Madhu wants to avoid fights she told rk to talk bcz she cares about him and his family...Rk should have shared his feeling wth her i hope he doesnt break her trust and won't go too far with his plan

Madhu really doesnt understand RK, not even NOW...either she knows the bad RK who wanted revenge OR the good RK who loves her...but what she doesnt understand is RK's GREY shades...RK WILL cross limits bcoz THATS how RK is - EXTREME!...she shud know that RK cant forgive Sultan for what he did today...the person he HATES the most has attacked the person he LOVES the most.
anways i dont have complains with Madhu...her character is like that, she only knows how to love...RK and Madhu r 2 CONTRAST characters

First i love them and no hun i read your post ...and the script is written according to the characters for example Madhu wants to avoid fights she told rk to talk bcz she cares about him and his family...Rk should have shared his feeling wth her i hope he doesnt break her trust and won't go too far with his plan

well lets wait & watch..i want strong rishabala..who supprt eachother..& dnt gve a space for third person..i hope cvs dnt show madhu as duniya ki nari..who supprt for rights & blah blah..wanna see strong rishabala..wanna see madhu as rk's strong pillar..!!!
I don't blame RK for reacting the way he did today.  There was always a lot of animosity there even before Rishbala marriage.  Now RK hates him even more because he is insulting his father...😲...and Madhu is still ignorant...😒
She is nave and does not understand gravity of situation... I was prepared for her to support sultan and meera side  but I expected it to happen after she sees meera and her condition...but I was surprised to she acted superfast ..she has believed sultan story and wants rk to talk to him ...Ha ha ..how can anyone sit and talk about these matters ...
when she suggested talk to sultan and rk said it is not possible now ..she does not let him complete his sentence and says she will talk to sultan ...

I was laughing today at cvsss..what all they do to make sultan acceptable
Madhu just wants to help, she recognises RK is very angry but at the same time she knows there is more to the story and thinks if RK speaks to Sultan they can resolve the issue amicably without fighting, because in the past RK has shown to have a clear head when patching up relationships after fighting insulting etc for example, Shamsher Malik shot him he was angry but he was able to understand the situation with Malik's hating him, he also patched up Malik and Madhu's relationship, so she is thinking in that way, but RK is thinking I need to get this Sultan out of our lives forever, how best is to get him arrested, so he is going along with Madhu's plan on the face of it but his got a plan of his own to get rid of Sultan. Edited by Nafs_Sweetheart - 10 years ago