Fari...baaki sab kahaan chale gaye ?? 
mastermagician thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
WHAT THE?! FARWA AND JYO!!! WHY ARE YOU BOTH TEMPTING ME SO MUCH?!!!!😭
Dee_J thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Faster then the wind...passionate as sin...ended so suddenly!
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Jyo.Arshi.IPK

why is it so quiet here ??? πŸ˜•

Fari...baaki sab kahaan chale gaye ?? 

no idea
mastermagician thumbnail
Cant you both see me jumping over here?! 
Edited by mastermagician - 10 years ago
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
me gotta go good night all
TinaEskay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
hi everyone!

Arushi's final part of her comments on SP is here! (parts 1 and 2 on page 60 of this thread fyi)

Originally posted by: ARUSHI_IPKKND

*RESERVED* for 3/3 comment πŸ˜‰

*EDITED*

Part 3/3:

I am back with the third and final comment'πŸ˜ƒ

Oyyee' I meant final comment only for this chapter n not for the future ones ' Mujh se itni jaldi chutkara toh milne se raha tum logon ko πŸ˜‘Waise galti bhi tumhi logon ki jo itne cute and sweet and hwat updates jo dete ho' Ab bhugto'πŸ˜‰

Hmmm'Barbie doll in that black sari was so mesmerizingπŸ‘'I have always had a girl crush on Sanaya and after that particular episode in IPKKND and her cute and seductive dance main toh uski badi phanka ban gayi⭐️😊'

Arnav showed how much her feeding him affected him emotionally and tugged at his heart and like always Khushi never failed to realize this😊.

Being simple is the most difficult thing in the world and you girls give so much into writing simplest of the things like this one which is actually carrying so much depth when even pages of description cannot give sometimes... πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hats-off to you both for giving such sweet moments of their love and courtship, if I may take the privilege to say so, as this period of theirs' is so much like that. Focusing on each other and the pull towards each other proves all that .

Meri aankhon mein khushi ke aasoon the when I read that. And as if that was not enough ke apna Arnav also fed his Khushi' Now toh I am at total loss of words'

What the'! I want my comment to be hilarious and not saddy saddy'

Firm ARUSHI: FOCUS ARUSHI FOCUS'

Arshian ARUSHI: But how can I when Arnav is playing with Khushi's hair and she is kissing his wandering hand'☺️

Khushi wants to play that game of kissing' You naughty-naughty girl' πŸ€£

Khushi is a quick learner using the techniques on him that she learnt from him β˜ΊοΈ'But she has forgotten that she is under estimating our hottie'πŸ˜‰

Khushi tum bhool rahi ho.. bacchi tum jis subject mein abhi masters kar rahi ho us mein toh hamare hottie ne Ph.D kar rakhi hai πŸ˜ˆ' lolllzzz πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And what she thought that he will demand another massage.. no way.. Arnav is so innovative' (Actually TINA! And Satina are the brainers behind his innovative thinking πŸ˜‰') What more now in store' A dance of SEDUCTION.. I had to turn A.C full even in this weather.. 

Arnav was about to grab her when she announced the deal was over and I could imagine a comical expression on his face' Bahahaha' πŸ€£

But ASR knows how to extract sweet revenge from her offering another game. And Khushi so innocently fell into his trap even after he warned her that playing with him and her cousin are poles apart. He dint even let her think and manipulated his way to convince her to say yes. We all know how good a business-man he is'! πŸ˜‰

Khushi was so cute when she innocently declared that she would win the next round and reached for her anklet. β­οΈ

But Arnav seems to have forgotten his rule when he reached for his sweater to strip off. But our shatir KKG itni aasani se thodi hi na jane degi.. take that back Raizada' 

I know ke main besharam hoon but I can't give more graphic details than these now' Instead read the chapter again' πŸ€¬

Like always dono mein barabar ki takkar chal rahi hai' each losing a game after the other' and we losing our hearts to this couple after reading every update. πŸ‘

And for the next chapter' my only thought' 

*RAINDROP* β€οΈ

KHUSHI: Tip tip barasa pani..

Pani ne aag lagayi..

Aag lagi dil mein toh...

ARSHIANS: Ooh.. aah.. β˜ΊοΈ

KHUSHI: Dil ko teri yaad aayi..

Teri yaad aayi toh..

Jal utha mera bheega badan.. 

Ab tuhi bata O Sajan..

Main kya karoon...

ARNAV: Do I really need to tell you Baby.. πŸ˜‰

(Arushi: I am officially crazy now.. Sachhi-Mucchi.. ) πŸ˜³

Here goes my longest comment ever... See you after next update...

mastermagician thumbnail
Oh god Tina! Arushi is so funny!!!🀣
mastermagician thumbnail
Originally posted by: mbbsrocks

Hello everyone :)

hi Reema😊
how was ur day?

mbbsrocks thumbnail