India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

too much drama/ specially with kapil's promotion

-nautankidollz- IF-Sizzlerz
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
I am an avid JDJ fan and wait for the whole week to watch the episodes. usually I love both the anchors.
Manish is awesome, and Kapil brings his comedy and make anchoring fun.

But in todays episode, In my view it was taken way over the top.
 ali asgar came as his dadi and then his bhua... unnecessary promotion and total bore and senseless comedy !!!! ughhh!
 It a frigging dance show but barely 15 minutes were spared for the actual acts in whole 60 minutes and that frustrates me to no end!

Edited by -nautankidollz- - 22 June 2013 at 10:58am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

swetha383FazziKamalikaGstressreliefbright_star89Kasu4lyfeMentally-InsaneMalikaReal.Madrid

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Doll Hug

Meeting ya on IF after ages...me so happy! SmileBig smile

And I was abt to make a post on this.This colors promotion is just too irritating.Ali asgar and Sid clip was so cheap...clearly sid was so embarrassed with the OTT drama.And then all that jumping on judges etc was so not enjoyable and comic.Last year they overdid with Bharti and remo and now these stupid promotions Angry

The only one whose absolutely loveable in this show is Manish...bas.Even Kapil gets repeated jokes like no-expression face of ekta or body of sid or flirting with MD...it seems so overdone.

Edited by Malika - 22 June 2013 at 11:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazzibright_star89

bright_star89 Goldie
bright_star89
bright_star89

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Absolutely agree.
I despise kapil's presence in the show .. he is extremely irritating..Angry he does cheap comedy!
and today the promotions went over the top... and am tired of Ali asgar's similar appearances in such get -ups everywhere.. utter waste of time.
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malika

Doll Hug

Meeting ya on IF after ages...me so happy! SmileBig smile

And I was abt to make a post on this.This colors promotion is just too irritating.Ali asgar and Sid clip was so cheap...clearly sid was so embarrassed with the OTT drama.And then all that jumping on judges etc was so not enjoyable and comic.Last year they overdid with Bharti and remo and now these stupid promotions Angry

The only one whose absolutely loveable in this show is Manish...bas.Even Kapil gets repeated jokes like no-expression face of ekta or body of sid or flirting with MD...it seems so overdone.

Mallu HugHug
kitni der baad baat kar re hain.
 n yeah i totally agree.
 by god. aaj chapal utar k tv pe fenkne ka mann tha when ali jumped on remo.
 I mean... yaar over irritating harkaton ki bhi hadd hoti hai yaar..~~~Angry
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bright_star89

Absolutely agree.
I despise kapil's presence in the show .. he is extremely irritating..Angry he does cheap comedy!
and today the promotions went over the top... and am tired of Ali asgar's similar appearances in such get -ups everywhere.. utter waste of time.

totally agree..
comedy karne k liye zaruri hai har baar cheapness leke aana??
 I mean aaj to hadd hi ho gayi yaar! tha kya aaj dance acts k naam pe?
sid-lauren-shaan-ekta and then the face off..
 barely ten fifteen minutes. total time waste!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index