Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Uttarakhand Floods-Relief fund links PG.1. HELP (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

atominis

IF-Sizzlerz

atominis

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Links to donate material and monetary support:

You can donate materials (like umbrellas, torches, batteries, clothes etc.) and/or monetary donations to the NGO Goonj. It is an award winning and reliable organisation actively engaged in relief and rehabilitation work.

They have special page for overseas donations also.

Check out here - goonj.org/?page_id=2245

Here is info about collection centres of Goonj across India for dropping material contributions - http://goonj.org/?page_id=185 

- DONATE to Indian Red Cross Society here:

www.indianredcross.org/donation-uttarakhand.htm

- All latest updates on rescue and relief efforts and information on missing persons plus links to contribute/donate  to relief - Official page of Uttarakhand CM's Relief Fund:

(Thanks for this topic TM! Smile If possible please add links to Goonj, Ramkrishna Mission-Belur Math and Indian Red Cross Society in main post also. Thanks again!)

Edited by Skepblun - 27 June 2013 at 9:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbbaDabbaJabba.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Uttarakhand Floods-Relief fund links PG.1. HELP (Page 4)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

briahna

IF-Rockerz

briahna

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged

salute to you for creating this topic. i have seen this on news, what a disaster.

and thanks guys for giving Red Cross link.

atominis

atominis

IF-Sizzlerz

atominis

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Rescue operations will be closing down soon! Ouch

Please pray for the missing persons and let's hope they are all rescued safely!

If you have any info about any missing person then share it with authorities at once!

Tragic how 2000+ people are still missing and rescue operations are being proposed to end! Cry

God have Mercy!

AbbaDabbaJabba.

Goldie

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

atominis

AbbaDabbaJabba.

Goldie

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

atominis

atominis

IF-Sizzlerz

atominis

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
@AbbaJabbaDabba

Thanks a lot for updating the post with all links and this topic! Thanks to mods also for making it sticky! Clap

It's tragic that 3K people are still missing and authorities are trying to end rescue operations! Shocked

Another threat looms large as water levels of Bhagirathi rise and it's a challenge to evacuate people nearby before disaster strikes!

God have Mercy!!

Real.Madrid

IF-Sizzlerz

Real.Madrid

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
I don't know why but these government related relief funds don't really seem trust-able to me. Especially because the Indian government is doing NOTHING for them. I would love to do something for them, but I want to be sure the money I'll be donating will be in safe hands and actually help all the victims.

I completely agree with Realitybites. It's just so sad how people, the ones living there, have been responding so cruelly to the ones that have survived it. I've even heard stories about citizens who were stealing all the gold and jewellery from dead bodies. There are these little moments where I feel ashamed of being from the same country as those people.

Kudos to the army who have been working day and night, without food.. to rescue the ones that are still stuck in there. Thumbs Up

atominis

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
^ Thank you so much for the link dear!
Will surely contribute to the relief fund .. Approve

Post Reply New Post

Go to top