Uttarakhand Floods-Relief fund links PG.1. HELP - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
I don't know why but these government related relief funds don't really seem trust-able to me. Especially because the Indian government is doing NOTHING for them. I would love to do something for them, but I want to be sure the money I'll be donating will be in safe hands and actually help all the victims.

I completely agree with Realitybites. It's just so sad how people, the ones living there, have been responding so cruelly to the ones that have survived it. I've even heard stories about citizens who were stealing all the gold and jewellery from dead bodies. There are these little moments where I feel ashamed of being from the same country as those people.

Kudos to the army who have been working day and night, without food.. to rescue the ones that are still stuck in there. πŸ‘πŸΌ
^ Thank you so much for the link dear!
Will surely contribute to the relief fund .. 
Originally posted by K.Sean

I don't know why but these government related relief funds don't really seem trust-able to me. Especially because the Indian government is doing NOTHING for them. I would love to do something for them, but I want to be sure the money I'll be donating will be in safe hands and actually help all the victims.

I completely agree with Realitybites. It's just so sad how people, the ones living there, have been responding so cruelly to the ones that have survived it. I've even heard stories about citizens who were stealing all the gold and jewellery from dead bodies. There are these little moments where I feel ashamed of being from the same country as those people.

Kudos to the army who have been working day and night, without food.. to rescue the ones that are still stuck in there. πŸ‘πŸΌ

yes, when you give you sure want it going to the needy, you don't want to see your hard earned money going in wrong hands. 
i say, go with red cross. i find it safe. 

Originally posted by K.Sean

i would suggest RSS if you want to donate any fund they have been doing the relief work since day 1.. this site does have the details if anyone wants..

http://www.niticentral.com/2013/06/21/how-you-could-contribute-for-uttarakhand-flood-relief-93409.html

If you are ashamed of those who are stealing from dead bodies than you should be proud of those villagers as well who have helped people survive it.. not everyone is same😊 there are good peoples too out thereπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by -x-Reshu-x-

i would suggest RSS if you want to donate any fund they have been doing the relief work since day 1.. this site does have the details if anyone wants..

http://www.niticentral.com/2013/06/21/how-you-could-contribute-for-uttarakhand-flood-relief-93409.html

If you are ashamed of those who are stealing from dead bodies than you should be proud of those villagers as well who have helped people survive it.. not everyone is same😊 there are good peoples too out thereπŸ˜ƒ

Exactly Reeto. People are mentioning here about negatives but what about the positives of a country like India? NGO's from all over India have reached there to help, government and authorities are trying to do there best as I heard and saw from people of Uttrakhand saying this on TV themselves, langars are being organised by people and what about the 2/3 doctors who went there on their expenses with their team to help out the people. Like you said there are good people out there too.
Edited by anku- - 10 years ago
Originally posted by AbbaDabbaJabba.

Thanks Somy. I have updated the links.
Btw the PM national relief fund wasn't working for me, is it working for you? I am getting an untrusted website warning.

And thats pretty appropriate as well...any funds that go into PM Dr. Maun Moan Singh fund / Sonia G Fund / Pappu  G account, ...HAVE TO to end up in some black hole eventually...πŸ€”

Thanks for the post! πŸ‘

Contributed to Red Cross!!πŸ˜›