Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

AbbaDabbaJabba.

Goldie

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

ambleenaOwlet.Shona93Lallan_TopShailesh_Rathi-Swetha-pari_roxx-victoRiya-SRK-BEBOfrostyarcoirisILoveDrama..Naina..-Mmmmm-Chand_Ni.sariminoz.cs-07SudhaSangeetTheGadaboutWaitForIt-Che.GuevaraSkuxx-Deluxxablazedmelodysarasingh86FullyFaltoo.monu_tanmysterieuxKal Elreturn_to_hadesTheRowdiestchocolover89U-No-Poodesicrowdfire_gunnikitagmcnishu786atominisMephistoHawaaPot-Cruiser-DexterkilailaMR.KooLsnowflake.ChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Uttarakhand Floods-Relief fund links PG.1. HELP" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ambleena

Groupbie

ambleena

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Thankyou for making the post. This will encourage IF members to help the people in need. I'm definitely going to find the right online donation site. Thumbs Up

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

OwletAbbaDabbaJabba.arcoirismonu_tanReal.MadridatominisDexterkilaila

.Elixir.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Elixir.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Ppl can also contribute online to these funds. http://pmindia.gov.in/national_funds.php

PM's National Relief Fund https://pmnrf.gov.in/payform.php

National Defence Fundhttps://ndf.gov.in/payform.php

SB,Can you add this to the main post?

Edit: The links.

Edited by .DejaVu - 22 June 2013 at 11:38am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Owlet.Shona93-Swetha-ILoveDramaSRK-BEBOarcoirisAbbaDabbaJabba.WaitForIt-FullyFaltoo.ShantiAshtangiDexterkilailaatominisReal.Madridchocolover89

AbbaDabbaJabba.

Goldie

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Dexterkilaila

.Elixir.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Elixir.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CinemaPremi

Thanks Somy. I have updated the links.
Btw the PM national relief fund wasn't working for me, is it working for you? I am getting an untrusted website warning.

Am not able to hyperlink the Https links so I just removed the s from https links.LOL The sites should be safe. Thats why I also added the links next to it but it pastes as plain text not links. Weird.Confused

Edited by .DejaVu - 22 June 2013 at 11:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lallan_TopDexterkilaila

Lallan_Top

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

OwletarcoirisILoveDramacharminggenieChe.Guevara.Elixir.DexterkilailaReal.Madriddesicrowdfire_gunatominis-Rashi

ShantiAshtangi

IF-Rockerz

ShantiAshtangi

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .DejaVu

Originally posted by CinemaPremi

Thanks Somy. I have updated the links.
Btw the PM national relief fund wasn't working for me, is it working for you? I am getting an untrusted website warning.

Am not able to hyperlink the Https links so I just removed the s from https links.LOL The sites should be safe. Thats why I also added the links next to it but it pastes as plain text not links. Weird.Confused

It's Deja Vu all over again.  Your back.  HugDancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Elixir.

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing CP and Somy!

It breaks my heart whenever I see the headlines about Uttarakhand. Salute to the Army for all their hard work and courage!

Praying for everyone still trapped to make it out safe, and may those that passed away RIP..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

OwletLallan_Top-Swetha-Mehr-karcoirisReal.MadridDexterkilaila

Post Reply New Post

Go to top