Amita ka Amit

India-Forums

Amita ka Amit
Amita ka Amit

USA--the reason for A2's seperation!! (Page 2)

Poll Question: Will Amit going to go to USA leaving Amita?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [5.88%]
16 [94.12%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by grintson

@ aphrodite143  it was beautiful dear... awsome blossom Thumbs Up
all the A2 Dialogues are so cheesy and amusing... specially d amit's part is truly realistic n matched his reserved character...Clap 

(you are underestimating ur skills dearie.. expecting u to write more..Big smile

I agree wth u Aman, both of u r very talented writers

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

emeraldeye

emeraldeye Goldie
emeraldeye
emeraldeye

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
@Aman & @ aphrodite143, Hey dearies...You both are awesome. I guess you both should try your hand at writing.

Aur shub kaam mein derii kyu???Chalo ek OS se hi shuruvat kardo !! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stephhhgrintson

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lily.lotus.rosy

Aman & Aphrodite 143!! What a story dear!!! ClapYou both rocked!! Aise stories dekhke mujhse aur wait nahi kiya jata!! Yeh Antra track kab khatam hogi aur aise story dekhne ki milegi?Day Dreaming...& aphrodite 143...I agree with Aman...u write brilliantly!!Thumbs Up Amazing outburst of A2's emotion...Embarrassedreading it I thought I'm really watching the episode. Thanks both of u 4 this lovely treat...HugHughoping to see some more write ups from U guys.Smile

exactly Lily...it felt we r watching a real episode...wish I cud write like Aman, Aphrodite or like emerald, Sree...
stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aphrodite143

Blushing
thank u guys! it was just a sudden out burst of emotion!Embarrassed

Thumbs Up waiting for such from u more
stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by emeraldeye

@Aman & @ aphrodite143, Hey dearies...You both are awesome. I guess you both should try your hand at writing.

Aur shub kaam mein derii kyu???Chalo ek OS se hi shuruvat kardo !! Smile

agree emerald...shub kaam mein deri kyu?? Great idea of OS
grintson IF-Rockerz
grintson
grintson

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
@ KAVI SARA LILLY... thank you so much 4 ur appreciation n motivation.. will try to write an OS.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stephhh

ind4u Goldie
ind4u
ind4u

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by grintson

oh of course not... he is not going to US .. CVs  kashmir tak toh le kar ni gaye.. US kya khaak le jayenge...LOL 

and here is my take on the D-DAY ( i mean the day of amit's US flight ) : 

Till this day, amita will be under the pretext that amit wants to live with antra n thts why going to US.. she wil not b at home to farewel amit on which amit wil b really hurt and sad.. Unhappy tries to call her but amita is not carrying her cell phone. amit more sad.  UnhappyUnhappy 

and then, somehow.. she will meet preeti and sanjay and they will tell the antra truth to her... amita in tears..coarsing herself 4 suspecting amit. runs to meet him to d airport. 

at the airport..amit is anxiously looking at the entrance..expecting amita to arrive at any moment... and then he gets a call...n at the same time the announcement regarding departure of US flight hs been made.. amit luks again at d entrance.. no amita... half in tears.. n moves..heartbroken 

amita arrives after few minutes.. but she got  late.. notices that flight hs taken off... in tears.. cries... cries a lot.. Cry while crying covers her face with her hands.. 

and then.. she hears a familiar voice... OF AMIT..!!! flabbergasted she is.. expects him to hug her n say that he stopped for her.. 

but surprisingly..amit pretends to be angry.. in his usual angry man avatar he says, " amita .. i missed my flight because of YOU... Angry
amita(also back to her fighting back avatar)  : WHAT.. because of ME..!! 
amit : Yes ofcourse.. u r as usually late.. whole 15 minutes late.. i kept waiitng for u... 
amita : oh really.. !! then y dint u jus left... and so on..

so in this way.. they started their fav pas-time game-- the sweet nok-jhok which ends up in both returning to home together...Big smile

( the call amit received at airport was from sanjay.. he told amit that amita is coming 2 meet him.. thats y amit waited for her.. he dint wnt to go without having a glance at the face of her sweetheart... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

wah tu to badi changi likti hai yaar  super talented. u dint tell me aise kaise miss kardi maine ye story.so now you  can write OS also keep up the good work sweetie. All the best for ur future storiesSmile

stephhhgrintson

ind4u Goldie
ind4u
ind4u

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
 @aphrodite143                                                                  

wow great. never ever underestimate ur skills dear u have the talent. keep on writing think this is the  platform where u can show ur hidden talent. all the best start writing come up with a nice storySmile

stephhhgrintson

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Amita ka Amit Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index