India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

OMG, is SONAM back in the GAME?!!!

LoveProfusion IF-Sizzlerz
LoveProfusion
LoveProfusion

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
ShockedShockedShocked  What have I been saying all these months?  It just takes one movie to bring you back, right?  Wink   SONAM may be getting appreciation for her latest movie, but that doesn't mean anything.  She can't beat Anuskha, Deepika, or even Kat, Bebo, Peecee.   She will never be in the top 5, just sail around and have a success here and there.  Is SONAM back in the game?  Please share your thoughts.  Cry

Edited by NaughtyGaurav - 22 June 2013 at 11:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweets1126

-koiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-koiza-
-koiza-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged

i honestly doubt she is. Raanjhana will do around average business. She lacks the commercial sex appeal to make it big,falls flat in glamor roles like players etc and we all know how important those are if your talent is not as good as a balan or sen sharma!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rangeelaa..SchnellBus...nirvana.ani_gr

LoveProfusion
LoveProfusion

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koiza.k

i honestly doubt she is. Raanjhana will do around average business. She lacks the commercial sex appeal to make it big,falls flat in glamor roles like players etc and we all know how important those are if your talent is not as good as a balan or sen sharma!

She can't beat our awesome Cherry either.  Embarrassed  I love you Koizakins!   Hug
2RsFan IF-Stunnerz
2RsFan
2RsFan

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
when it comes to acting she is far ahead of katrina kaifLOL

-victoRiya-

-koiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-koiza-
-koiza-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaughtyGaurav

She can't beat our awesome Cherry either.  Embarrassed  I love you Koizakins!   Hug

me moree gaurav!

and OMG so truee!

cherry's latest has smashed all records. The opening day is said to be a little less than 1 crore- how amazing is that! Party hope this one will beat Ishq in Paris's collections :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazziabjbdishiuw

LoveProfusion
LoveProfusion

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged

me moree gaurav!

and OMG so truee!

cherry's latest has smashed all records. The opening day is said to be a little less than 1 crore- how amazing is that! Party hope this one will beat Ishq in Paris's collections :D

That even beat Madonna's Body of Evidence!  Shocked  Cherry has proven she can beat icons like Preity and even Hollywood icons like Madonna!  Clap

abjbdishiuw

-koiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-koiza-
-koiza-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged

me moree gaurav!

and OMG so truee!

That even beat Madonna's Body of Evidence!  Shocked  Cherry has proven she can beat icons like Preity and even Hollywood icons like Madonna!  Clap

taran gave 3 stars to short cut romeo with out even watching the movie

he explains he didn't watch it as 3 stars were confirmed after watching the trailer alone

2 for cherry's T

1 for cherry's A

her T&A made the movie earn 3 stars already. So proud of my juicy cherry :D

abjbdishiuwLoveProfusion

LoveProfusion
LoveProfusion

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

taran gave 3 stars to short cut romeo with out even watching the movie

he explains he didn't watch it as 3 stars were confirmed after watching the trailer alone

2 for cherry's T

1 for cherry's A

her T&A made the movie earn 3 stars already. So proud of my juicy cherry :D

[/QUOTE]

OMG, what an inspiration.  Shocked  She can now do Subhash Ghai's next directorial venture.  He can title it "JUICY CHERRY goes to PARIS."   ROFL

abjbdishiuw-koiza-

Go to top